Bring4th

Full Version: the need for pairing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
something that GLB wrote once has stuck with me.

It was something like this (I can't find his quote):

* that those on the spiritual path should find a friend/fellow seeker (or even mentor) that they can keep in touch with. That way, they have a mirror to reflect back to them where they are.

- -

* in a way, my habits tend more to the solitary, but I have a couple of close friends that have been part of the journey. One is in a difficult state right now, and he seems to be in full retreat mode from the world right now. I can't seem to offer any aid/solace until he requests it.

my own thoughts are that we can tend to over-estimate our progress, and until tested by the vagaries of social interaction, our sense of balance and integration is something that is a tentative construct in the mind.

I will finish with Ra, again.

Quote:19.13 The quickest way to learn is to deal with other-selves. This is a much greater catalyst than dealing with the self. Dealing with the self without other-selves is akin to living without what you would call mirrors. Thus, the self cannot see the fruits of its beingness. Thus, each may aid each by reflection. This is also a primary reason for the weakening of the physical vehicle, as you call the physical complex.

I found my mirror in my twin flame and I married her!
(07-20-2012, 11:12 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...
my own thoughts are that we can tend to over-estimate our progress, and until tested by the vagaries of social interaction, our sense of balance and integration is something that is a tentative construct in the mind.

So true! Smile
Kind of hard to find one if they do not come to you. Maybe I should hold interviews in my city and put up an ad in the classifieds. Spiritual partner auditions, must at least be nearing 50% STO and have read and subsequently satisfactory understanding of the Ra material, attractive females will get special consideration lol.
(07-20-2012, 01:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Kind of hard to find one if they do not come to you. Maybe I should hold interviews in my city and put up an ad in the classifieds. Spiritual partner auditions, must at least be nearing 50% STO and have read and subsequently satisfactory understanding of the Ra material, attractive females will get special consideration lol.

Not sure my GF would like that if I did this. But it would be great for the path of acceptance. BigSmile

Brittany

I've discovered that the people that get under my skin the most make the best mirrors, and often have a great deal to teach me. When I make friends out of those individuals, it is satisfaction on a spiritual level.
(07-20-2012, 01:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Kind of hard to find one if they do not come to you. Maybe I should hold interviews in my city and put up an ad in the classifieds. Spiritual partner auditions, must at least be nearing 50% STO and have read and subsequently satisfactory understanding of the Ra material, attractive females will get special consideration lol.

I agree and when I finally stopped trying so hard to find one and let her come to me.......We finally crossed paths and it was natural. Like we'd been waiting for each other.
(07-20-2012, 12:33 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2012, 11:12 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...

So true! Smile

This is because as they are mirrors for us, we are mirrors for them. When you interact with someone who is more confused than you are, you are given the chance to reflect your sense of balance onto them but with some distortions since as you give them the gift of balance you take on some of their distortion. As one who has become aware of the need for balance and the methods for attaining such a state, we can then re-tune ourselves, putting these energies back into balance. Then when we can go back into the world and continue to reflect beauty and unity to those we meet.

In this way we can all raise each other up.

Meerie

(07-20-2012, 04:10 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]I agree and when I finally stopped trying so hard to find one and let her come to me.......We finally crossed paths and it was natural. Like we'd been waiting for each other.

how did it happen, Daydreaming? how and where did you meet?
and what made you realize she was your twinflame?
did you know right away, or did the realization take some time?
I love hearing these kind of stories Smile
And lately I am not even jealous anymore, haha. I am happy for you guys.
(07-21-2012, 04:35 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2012, 04:10 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]I agree and when I finally stopped trying so hard to find one and let her come to me.......We finally crossed paths and it was natural. Like we'd been waiting for each other.

Yeh at least some of us are lucky enough to have that experience. I met a girl a few weeks ago who had the eye of Ra tattoo on her back and she asked me for my number with no effort on my part, was pretty excited that even if she wasn't awake per say perhaps I would have chemistry with her anyhow. Turns out she was pretty much the opposite to what I was looking for and after I ended the short lived fling she found a guy who seams to be perfect for her.

Funny in a depressing and cruel way lol, kind of broke my heart as I got my hopes up a little to much I think after seeing that tattoo and I guess you could say recent catalyst had lead me to believe I was going to find love very soon. She was bat s*** crazy though lol.

I have always felt like I would be single my whole life and strangely enough It doesn't really bother me, I think that catalyst was there to help me let go. Truth is I have never really felt chemistry with any girl other then in a friendly way.
(07-21-2012, 08:01 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I have always felt like I would be single my whole life and strangely enough It doesn't really bother me, I think that catalyst was there to help me let go. Truth is I have never really felt chemistry with any girl other then in a friendly way.

Its amazing how the root chakra makes one contempt with being alone.

Noticed it quite intensely when i once took 3.5g (massive overdose, dont recomend it) of an extasy analouge. Extasy and its analouges have the general theme of reducing the energetic activity of the exact mirror opposites of what they strengthen, meaning the root and either celiac or solar plexus takes a huge punch (larger, the more you ingest).
This made me suuuuuper sad and devastated over the fact of being alone (and always having ben alone).

We all desire to be loved... Self love goes up with the Sacrum.

My still untested belief is that we will meet our mirror opposite once we are firmly of the exact same balance/activity we are hoping to find.
I have one. She knows who she is.
If you are ready for love and your call is sincere I'm sure you soul mate will answer it. Also don't let someone being 'crazy' or not what you expected from a soulmate dissuade you. Sometimes it's not so much what you are looking for as what you need.

(07-21-2012, 04:35 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]did you know right away, or did the realization take some time?

In my experience both are true BigSmile

Meerie

(07-21-2012, 11:17 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]If you are ready for love and your call is sincere I'm sure you soul mate will answer it.

I thought so too, but now I am not so sure anymore... I think some of us may not have had it arranged in their lifeplan, plain and simple because it is not important in this lifetime. In one of the regressions in the "third wave of volunteers" book by Dolores Cannon, she describes a man who was alone all his life, and was content (she kinda focused on it because she said it is rare that she meets people who are truly happy with their life, lol)
She also describes the volunteers coming to earth at this time as having different tasks.. some are only here to reflect and shine love, and help lighten the atmosphere on earth. That resonated a lot with me. Living in our activist yang world, I was always unsatisfied because I thought I had to do something, society wanted it off me, be it to marry and have a family, or start my own business, to show that I was capable of doing that etc.
Lately I have come to realize that this is not my path, as simple as that.
All is as should be.
Smile
I am happy for no reason, especially today. I can open myself up to the love and divine energies and try to radiate as best as I can to those around me.
Beautiful Meerie!

Yes I agree that pairing is not necessary, there are many routes that lead to love, and many places to find it. Smile
(07-21-2012, 12:33 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2012, 11:17 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]If you are ready for love and your call is sincere I'm sure you soul mate will answer it.

I thought so too, but now I am not so sure anymore... I think some of us may not have had it arranged in their lifeplan, plain and simple because it is not important in this lifetime. In one of the regressions in the "third wave of volunteers" book by Dolores Cannon, she describes a man who was alone all his life, and was content (she kinda focused on it because she said it is rare that she meets people who are truly happy with their life, lol)
She also describes the volunteers coming to earth at this time as having different tasks.. some are only here to reflect and shine love, and help lighten the atmosphere on earth. That resonated a lot with me. Living in our activist yang world, I was always unsatisfied because I thought I had to do something, society wanted it off me, be it to marry and have a family, or start my own business, to show that I was capable of doing that etc.
All is as should be.
Smile
I am happy for no reason, especially today. I can open myself up to the love and divine energies and try to radiate as best as I can to those around me.

I love you, Meerie!
(07-21-2012, 09:42 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2012, 08:01 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I have always felt like I would be single my whole life and strangely enough It doesn't really bother me, I think that catalyst was there to help me let go. Truth is I have never really felt chemistry with any girl other then in a friendly way.

Its amazing how the root chakra makes one contempt with being alone.

Noticed it quite intensely when i once took 3.5g (massive overdose, dont recomend it) of an extasy analouge. Extasy and its analouges have the general theme of reducing the energetic activity of the exact mirror opposites of what they strengthen, meaning the root and either celiac or solar plexus takes a huge punch (larger, the more you ingest).
This made me suuuuuper sad and devastated over the fact of being alone (and always having ben alone).

We all desire to be loved... Self love goes up with the Sacrum.

My still untested belief is that we will meet our mirror opposite once we are firmly of the exact same balance/activity we are hoping to find.

Yeh I noticed that as well with ecstasy, 3.5 grams wow that would have been intense. Not to go of topic but did you find ecstasy increased the vividness of visualisations to the extreme, ie actually seeing what you visualize in I guess what you could describe as HD in your mind?

Back on topic, I see my mirror in my dreams every now and then always with different features and circumstances but the feeling is always the same, she pops up every now and then and did in-fact last night after posting in this thread funnily enough. She keeps me on track reminding me I'am not alone.
I think unless you experience constant spiritual orgasm/unity conciseness, you are always unbalanced on some level.

Meerie

(07-21-2012, 11:58 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2012, 12:33 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]

All is as should be.
Smile

I love you, Meerie!

awww, love you too, Ruth! you guys are all so amazing. How can anyone be a member of this forum and still feel lonely?
IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
SmileHeart
(07-22-2012, 12:17 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh I noticed that as well with ecstasy, 3.5 grams wow that would have been intense. Not to go of topic but did you find ecstasy increased the vividness of visualisations to the extreme, ie actually seeing what you visualize in I guess what you could describe as HD in your mind?

Back on topic, I see my mirror in my dreams every now and then always with different features and circumstances but the feeling is always the same, she pops up every now and then and did in-fact last night after posting in this thread funnily enough. She keeps me on track reminding me I'am not alone.
Oh but i'll go offtopic allright.

Mhm, all analouges of extasy have purple (and green or cyan) in their spectrum.. so ye.
Your focus gets a nuclei, ability to form and see energies goes up, and visuals.

3.5g simultaneously was more or less being on the brink of having my head explode... after that, no more super-large doses for me.

There was one time where two friends of mine took like 5 grams (i didnt bother taking nearly as much) over the duration of 30'ish hours, they started getting intense halucinations, for example, seeing the girl from "the ring" spawn from nowhere repetedly and crawl up to them (they could see eachothers halucinations); this is where they pointed their fingers and shot the girl(s) with lazers and they evaporized.
At the end of it, one of them had basicaly zero grounding left, nothing kept him from floating away into above dimensions (which he could see beyond vividly in his mind) where he merged with the divine femenine spirit and we saw his physical body having a full body orgasm lasting up to a minute every 3 minutes or so (for an hour), was damn hard to communicate with him during this period.
At the end of this hour as we were trying to direct him towards home, he (behind us) had a nice long bath in our auras.

Quote:I think unless you experience constant spiritual orgasm/unity conciseness, you are always unbalanced on some level.
Whilst i do not object to the possibility that constant full body orgasm may occur at/near the endpoint of balance and energetic activity..
The orgasm was in no way an indication of balance in the above scenario, He was NOT balanced... half of his spectrum was non-existent.

Back on topic...
I started seeing what i assume to be my mirror in my dreams again after nearly a year long gap (the night before seeing this thread actualy).
(07-22-2012, 07:51 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2012, 12:17 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh I noticed that as well with ecstasy, 3.5 grams wow that would have been intense. Not to go of topic but did you find ecstasy increased the vividness of visualisations to the extreme, ie actually seeing what you visualize in I guess what you could describe as HD in your mind?

Oh but i'll go offtopic allright.

Mhm, all analouges of extasy have purple (and green or cyan) in their spectrum.. so ye.
Your focus gets a nuclei, ability to form and see energies goes up, and visuals.

3.5g simultaneously was more or less being on the brink of having my head explode... after that, no more super-large doses for me.

There was one time where two friends of mine took like 5 grams (i didnt bother taking nearly as much) over the duration of 30'ish hours, they started getting intense halucinations, for example, seeing the girl from "the ring" spawn from nowhere repetedly and crawl up to them (they could see eachothers halucinations); this is where they pointed their fingers and shot the girl(s) with lazers and they evaporized.
At the end of it, one of them had basicaly zero grounding left, nothing kept him from floating away into above dimensions (which he could see beyond vividly in his mind) where he merged with the divine femenine spirit and we saw his physical body having a full body orgasm lasting up to a minute every 3 minutes or so (for an hour), was damn hard to communicate with him during this period.
At the end of this hour as we were trying to direct him towards home, he (behind us) had a nice long bath in our auras.

Quote:I think unless you experience constant spiritual orgasm/unity conciseness, you are always unbalanced on some level.
Whilst i do not object to the possibility that constant full body orgasm may occur at/near the endpoint of balance and energetic activity..
The orgasm was in no way an indication of balance in the above scenario, He was NOT balanced... half of his spectrum was non-existent.

Back on topic...
I started seeing what i assume to be my mirror in my dreams again after nearly a year long gap (the night before seeing this thread actualy).

That is cool as hell, come down would have been vicious though. Have you gotten your hands on lsd yet? I'am planning an epic trip while camping and hoping to get my hands on 5 hits.

LSD seams to be evading me at the moment however but my friend is confident he can get some soon, been literally trying all year with it falling through every time. My last LSD trip was 3 hits and yeh you may remember my description but it was the most oneness I had ever experienced, impossible to describe in words what I saw but yeh you need to try it and preferably 3+ hits, each successive hit you add changes and adds to the experience greatly.

It basically super charges the third-eye while I would say suppressing the throat chakra as communication through speech is nigh impossible, one previous trip I had with some weaker acid with 3 friends we where communicating through thought yet it was distorted which created much confusion, I was somewhat aware of what was going on my but my friends had no idea and seamed to get angry at each other as I guess they where picking up on the resentment or problems each of them had with each other sub-consciously, it was almost as if 2 of my friends where fighting over my attention or my approval it was quite peculiar. They where not ready for that type of experience and I would think that lack of readiness is the cause of all bad LSD trips. It does not surprise me lots of people are scared witless during strong trips. It is like opening the floodgates to the ocean in your sub-conscious. If on mushrooms you experience oneness with the earth, LSD is oneness with the universe, it feels almost alien like your ingesting an alien entity that takes over your mind, yet for me it feels like I'am home like I'am ingesting a long lost brother who returns for 8-12 hours helping me remember.

How awesome a strong trip with someone similar to my level of understanding would be I can only imagine, I have no doubt we would be communicating through thoughts in no time. I know this next trip is going to be beyond anything I have experienced in this life so far, I can feel it calling me.

So yeh I would find some if I was you and buckle your seat belt.

Sorry for de-railing the thread but me an Liet seam to be avid psychonauts.
(07-21-2012, 04:35 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]

We met b/t mutual friends at their engagement party.

I didn't realize she was my 'twin flame' until a few months ago actually. I thought she was my 'soul mate' but I feel that 'twin flame' is even better b/c Sara and I are w/ out a doubt mirrors for each other. We are so similar it's crazy!

As for knowing right away, no not that she was going to be the Love of my Life. But I remember the night we met it just 'felt' very comfortable. Like We had been best friends for years. Long story short she went to U. of Alabama and is a huge college fball fan and so am I (Mizzou RAH!). So, I do business w/ some big time Bama boosters who have been trying to get me to come down for a game. Well, she was telling me how hard tickets were to get and what not and I told her I had the hook up if she wanted to go. So we went and at the time we both were dating someone else but nothing serious.

Then we started hanging out on Saturdays watching college football as friends. She was slowly becoming my best friend that I also was very attracted to. We have so many similar thoughts and interests it's crazy. We really are each others mirrors in every way. Then she would start to just crash over at my condo and one night we kissed and the rest is history!

Being each others twin flame I believe it helps us help each other grow. For example, as we speak she is undergoing the awakening process that I have already experienced and I am able to help her cope much much more than if I hadn't of gone through it.

Another example is that we are both very very talkative people to say the least. So being a good listener is something we both are working on. Smile

It's funny to b/c I have told her that I was at a point when I decided that I would no longer 'hunt' for a girl to marry and instead just 'be' and let her come to me. What is funny is she says she was at the same point in her life where she wasn't giving up but rather not making it a priority I guess? You see I wanted nothing more than to find a gal to marry and have a family with and it's hard to explain over a message board but We sort of just let the stars align so We could find each other.

I will say that a huge part looking back on it was that I wasn't so much frustrated as I was sure that I would make a great husband and father. I am not saying I was cocky. Rather I believed in myself b/c I knew exactly what my motives/intentions where and they were very good. I knew that I was going to make some girl very happy and that I wanted nothing more than that. Needless to say the stars aligned and we're going on 3 years of marriage and have been going out for almost 6 I am proud to say.

I will comment more when I have time but I believe if the whole World took ecstasy at the same time we would have World Peace and no I am not joking.