Bring4th

Full Version: About thoughts of death as transition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

Quick question.

if what i dream for the most, most of my times, is to be 10 years younger than who i am now.

Would my harvest be a transferens to that body with the awareness that the situation is an illusion as my memories would remain of this time.

Or

Would i perceive it as an "alien entity" that takes over.

Or

Would i forget it and think this life up to this point was a dream?

Would that mean transferense to 4th, possession and transferense to 6th?

Or some such, thoughts?
In 4D we create our own reality, so if you're speaking of harvest in that sense, I think it comes down to your desire. What gives your highest excitement. That is in line with who you truly are. So if you desire to forget and think your life a dream, then so be it. If you want to be 10 years younger, then that will happen.

But the Law of One says how we go through death to harvest, so I believe we'll be given a new body in 4D. Also, we won't have the veil, but I think we can still choose to forget what we wish to forget. I've read that knowledge unlimited is available in 4D, so we have to shut out certain knowing in order to learn the lessons we need to, when we need to.

Hope I made some sense. I think we incarnate into 4D as newborns except with memories of who we are intact.

Cyan

(07-20-2012, 08:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In 4D we create our own reality, so if you're speaking of harvest in that sense, I think it comes down to your desire. What gives your highest excitement. That is in line with who you truly are. So if you desire to forget and think your life a dream, then so be it. If you want to be 10 years younger, then that will happen.

But the Law of One says how we go through death to harvest, so I believe we'll be given a new body in 4D. Also, we won't have the veil, but I think we can still choose to forget what we wish to forget. I've read that knowledge unlimited is available in 4D, so we have to shut out certain knowing in order to learn the lessons we need to, when we need to.

Hope I made some sense. I think we incarnate into 4D as newborns except with memories of who we are intact.

I think we have with the advent of the internt and the coming medical revolution and the mass awareness of psychology and other sciences that enable a person to have "all the abilities of" ascened into 6th already, but that they are all juxatoped on top of each other.

Is it possible that knowing too much is actually a really bad thing because it (Essentially) removes human interaciton?
(07-20-2012, 08:19 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question.

if what i dream for the most, most of my times, is to be 10 years younger than who i am now.

Would my harvest be a transferens to that body with the awareness that the situation is an illusion as my memories would remain of this time.

Or

Or

Or some such, thoughts?

In my opinion, Cyan, the transition to 4D will not be the same for everyone.

Many who are ready for that particular pattern of existence, will transit there via the death of their physical bodies, and will simply reincarnate in 4th density bodies. There are others, who will literally "mutate" their current body into a 4th density compatible body.

For the most part, this would be dual-body-activated individuals. The 3D parts will eventually just dissolve and the 4D body will be left. Some will transition with the help of 4D beings and the technology they possess which allows them to alter their molecular structure as they see fit.

What I'm trying to impress upon you is that there is not just one way this is going to happen. This harvest phenomenon is *NOT* a one trick pony, as it were. It is an enormously varied event, spanning a multitude of potential time frames, and probabilities.

What will 4D be like? In many ways it will very similar to the physicality you are accustomed to now. You create your own reality in every density, including the 3rd density you exist in now. Your ability to consciously do this is tied into how aware you are. In 4D you will be MUCH more intelligent. The difference in intelligence level will be similar to the difference in the ordinary IQ of a dog, and a human being. It's going to be significant, trust me.

You will also not be subject to the veil of forgetfulness anymore. It's gonna be a big "aha" moment. You will remember all your past incarnations, be able to consciously communicate with your higher self, see spirit forms, and have a whole host of other metaphysical abilities, which will be natural for all those who inhabit that plane of existence. You will be able to consciously create your own reality much more easily. You won't be in god mode, yet, by any means but you will be able to perform many "mind over matter" feats that were heretofore near impossible in 3rd density, unless you were some sort of zen master Wink.

Things will still be physical in 4D, and look very much the same in many ways. There will still be walking about, playing, hiking in nature, swimming and living lives. Everyone will be telepathic, though, and while technology still has a place in 4D, talking with others you care about will not be restricted to phones and/or distance. You won't have to worry about languages either. Telepathy is the universal language.

Your life-span in a typical 4th density incarnation will be the equivalent of 90,000 of what we know of as years. You pretty much don't die until you are ready to die, and rejuvenate yourself in the non-physical realms and then reincarnate again.
Instead of repeating myself, I'd simply quote what I was basically going to state. It has been summed up very nicely.

Quote:What will 4D be like? In many ways it will very similar to the physicality you are accustomed to now. You create your own reality in every density, including the 3rd density you exist in now. Your ability to consciously do this is tied into how aware you are. In 4D you will be MUCH more intelligent. The difference in intelligence level will be similar to the difference in the ordinary IQ of a dog, and a human being. It's going to be significant, trust me.

Quote:Things will still be physical in 4D, and look very much the same in many ways. There will still be walking about, playing, hiking in nature, swimming and living lives. Everyone will be telepathic, though, and while technology still has a place in 4D, talking with others you care about will not be restricted to phones and/or distance. You won't have to worry about languages either. Telepathy is the universal language.
(07-26-2012, 05:00 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2012, 08:19 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question.

Or

Or

Or some such, thoughts?

In my opinion, Cyan, the transition to 4D will not be the same for everyone.

Many who are ready for that particular pattern of existence, will transit there via the death of their physical bodies, and will simply reincarnate in 4th density bodies. There are others, who will literally "mutate" their current body into a 4th density compatible body.

For the most part, this would be dual-body-activated individuals. The 3D parts will eventually just dissolve and the 4D body will be left. Some will transition with the help of 4D beings and the technology they possess which allows them to alter their molecular structure as they see fit.

What I'm trying to impress upon you is that there is not just one way this is going to happen. This harvest phenomenon is *NOT* a one trick pony, as it were. It is an enormously varied event, spanning a multitude of potential time frames, and probabilities.

What will 4D be like? In many ways it will very similar to the physicality you are accustomed to now. You create your own reality in every density, including the 3rd density you exist in now. Your ability to consciously do this is tied into how aware you are. In 4D you will be MUCH more intelligent. The difference in intelligence level will be similar to the difference in the ordinary IQ of a dog, and a human being. It's going to be significant, trust me.

You will also not be subject to the veil of forgetfulness anymore. It's gonna be a big "aha" moment. You will remember all your past incarnations, be able to consciously communicate with your higher self, see spirit forms, and have a whole host of other metaphysical abilities, which will be natural for all those who inhabit that plane of existence. You will be able to consciously create your own reality much more easily. You won't be in god mode, yet, by any means but you will be able to perform many "mind over matter" feats that were heretofore near impossible in 3rd density, unless you were some sort of zen master Wink.

Things will still be physical in 4D, and look very much the same in many ways. There will still be walking about, playing, hiking in nature, swimming and living lives. Everyone will be telepathic, though, and while technology still has a place in 4D, talking with others you care about will not be restricted to phones and/or distance. You won't have to worry about languages either. Telepathy is the universal language.

Your life-span in a typical 4th density incarnation will be the equivalent of 90,000 of what we know of as years. You pretty much don't die until you are ready to die, and rejuvenate yourself in the non-physical realms and then reincarnate again.

Very interesting thoughts, anagogy. A lot of them line up with my own feelings.

However, I am curious as to where you sourced this bit of information from: "Things will still be physical in 4D, and look very much the same in many ways."

It's been my working understanding that the fourth density is distinctly non-physical... the evidence of it being seen in the electromagnetic fields that consciousness creates.

Plus, I am reminded of this passage about the bodies of each density:
Quote:The green-ray body is that body which may be seen in séance when what you call ectoplasm is furnished. This is a lighter body packed more densely with life. You may call this the astral body following some other teachings. Others have called this same body the etheric body. However, this is not correct in the sense that the etheric body is that body of gateway wherein intelligent energy is able to mold the mind/body/spirit complex.
(07-28-2012, 11:44 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting thoughts, anagogy. A lot of them line up with my own feelings.

However, I am curious as to where you sourced this bit of information from: "Things will still be physical in 4D, and look very much the same in many ways."

It's been my working understanding that the fourth density is distinctly non-physical... the evidence of it being seen in the electromagnetic fields that consciousness creates.

Quote:The green-ray body is that body which may be seen in séance when what you call ectoplasm is furnished. This is a lighter body packed more densely with life. You may call this the astral body following some other teachings. Others have called this same body the etheric body. However, this is not correct in the sense that the etheric body is that body of gateway wherein intelligent energy is able to mold the mind/body/spirit complex.

Hi Aaron!

Good question. A lot of the information I spout is not derived solely from the Ra material. It is an amalgamation of data I've gathered and synthesized from hundreds of inbetween/past life regressions and also my own personal intuition and/or channeling.

Having said all that, I will gladly offer my thoughts on the questions you have offered.

In my humble opinion, Aaron, 4th density is very physical. Not as physical as 3rd density, mind you, but physical nonetheless.

Another Ra quote says:

Quote:43.16 Questioner: We know that the… or, the physical vehicle in fourth density that is used during space/time, I am assuming, is quite similar to the one that we now use in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.

In this quote Ra validates that while the green ray body is composed of different chemical elements than the yellow ray body, it is still composed of chemical elements.

Also, keep in mind that you have outer bodies, and inner bodies. Outer bodies are the physical bodies that you incarnate into in space/time. These are physical vehicles that must be fueled in some way to maintain existence upon that plane. They live and eventually die. And then, you also have time/space vehicles -- that is to say -- inner subtle light bodies. These don't ever die. You have one for each density. On the physical plane, one collects about their mind and spirit a chemical body. On the inner planes, one collects a body of thought about themselves.

I would also like to inject another possibility here that, while the 4th density manifestation in 3rd density appears as "ectoplasm" (that is to say, something not totally physical or solid) on its native vibrational spectrum it would appear as quite solid indeed to other 4th density inhabitants. In fact, 4th density beings can appear in our plane quite solidly if they really want to (happens all the time with alien abductions). However, they can't stay long in this density. It is too slow for their consciousness. It's like trying to condense a tornado in a bottle. Its physically painful for them if they aren't in a controlled atmosphere.

So I think you are right in some ways, it will be less physical than what we know now. There will be increased communion between mind and matter in that density for sure.

But in many ways it will be similar to the physicality now, just less severe, at least, that is my understanding based on what I've absorbed from other sources I deem reliable.
(07-20-2012, 08:30 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2012, 08:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In 4D we create our own reality, so if you're speaking of harvest in that sense, I think it comes down to your desire. What gives your highest excitement. That is in line with who you truly are. So if you desire to forget and think your life a dream, then so be it. If you want to be 10 years younger, then that will happen.

I think we have with the advent of the internt and the coming medical revolution and the mass awareness of psychology and other sciences that enable a person to have "all the abilities of" ascened into 6th already, but that they are all juxatoped on top of each other.

Is it possible that knowing too much is actually a really bad thing because it (Essentially) removes human interaciton?

This is something I'am pondering at the moment. I know every interaction with other selves I have is part of the plan however I guess I'am learning the less distorted way of the dynamics of that interaction.

I feel like my physical words are meaningless to the other but it is my energy/intention/light that is doing the real communicating as per say. There will be no need to talk in 4d hence why I/you am feeling the transformation of communication that is currently going on.

I know it is all happening as it is meant to but the more I remember the less I feel the need to interact with others in the past sense. As I'am interacting with all always in every moment.

(07-30-2012, 02:45 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2012, 11:44 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting thoughts, anagogy. A lot of them line up with my own feelings.

Hi Aaron!

Good question. A lot of the information I spout is not derived solely from the Ra material. It is an amalgamation of data I've gathered and synthesized from hundreds of inbetween/past life regressions and also my own personal intuition and/or channeling.

Having said all that, I will gladly offer my thoughts on the questions you have offered.

In my humble opinion, Aaron, 4th density is very physical. Not as physical as 3rd density, mind you, but physical nonetheless.

Another raw quote says:

Quote:43.16 Questioner: We know that the… or, the physical vehicle in fourth density that is used during space/time, I am assuming, is quite similar to the one that we now use in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.

In this quote Ra validates that while the green ray body is composed of different chemical elements than the yellow ray body, it is still composed of chemical elements.

Also, keep in mind that you have outer bodies, and inner bodies. Outer bodies are the physical bodies that you incarnate into in space/time. These are physical vehicles that must be fueled in some way to maintain existence upon that plane. They live and eventually die. And then, you also have time/space vehicles -- that is to say -- inner subtle light bodies. These don't ever die. You have one for each density. On the physical plane, one collects about their mind and spirit a chemical body. On the inner planes, one collects a body of thought about themselves.

I would also like to inject another possibility here that, while the 4th density manifestation in 3rd density appears as "ectoplasm" (that is to say, something not totally physical or solid) on its native vibrational spectrum it would appear as quite solid indeed to other 4th density inhabitants. In fact, 4th density beings can appear in our plane quite solidly if they really want to (happens all the time with alien abductions). However, they can't stay long in this density. It is too slow for their consciousness. It's like trying to condense a tornado in a bottle. Its physically painful for them if they aren't in a controlled atmosphere.

So I think you are right in some ways, it will be less physical than what we know now. There will be increased communion between mind and matter in that density for sure.

But in many ways it will be similar to the physicality now, just less severe, at least, that is my understanding based on what I've absorbed from other sources I deem reliable.

I have been progressively seeing the green ray body (this includes all other then me as well etc this physical world) for some time now. It is hard to describe, you see light where in the past you would see none, very shiny is the best I can describe it, I would say you can see aura's but but it's like everything is one big aura within it the multitude of aura's that make up the whole aura.

It is getting progressively more vivid as the process continues but you will see it in time.
Red and orange rays are still used in the 4th density body, so physicality will still exist in 4D from my understandings.

I think the whole 'electrical in nature' body that Ra speaks about may have to do with the actual biology too. One thought i've had on this is that just as our nervous system is run on electricity and our brain/body runs on chemical processes, maybe the 4D body gives us control of our bodies similarly to the way our nervous system works; direct access to our biological functions rather than using mediators (chemicals). This would also play into 'creating our own reality' as we would have complete control of our bodies; we could grow ourselves, change our appearance, affect our own moods rather than be dependant on a chemical soup in the brain... Just a thought, and not even closely related to anything scientific...
All space/time bodies are physical. It appears the term "physical" causes a great deal of misunderstanding here. There is in fact a green-ray physical body, a blue-ray physical body, and so on. There is a physical manifestation of a bodily-form in all densities, from red to violet. The problem, if I may use this misnomer, is that when people think of the term "physical" they imagine it to be of a certaing degree of materiality consistent with that of the first 3 densities (red, orange, yellow). This assumption understandable, but nevertheless erroneous.

There are various degrees of physicality. Chemicals, elements, atoms, photons, it all remains. It is all physical. What varies is the vibratory rate of these core particles that make up the body, which causes the illusion of different sates of solidity, tangibility, flexibility, or plasticity, shall we say, of these various bodies.
(07-30-2012, 05:37 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]All space/time bodies are physical. It appears the term "physical" causes a great deal of misunderstanding here. There is in fact a green-ray physical body, a blue-ray physical body, and so on. There is a physical manifestation of a bodily-form in all densities, from red to violet. The problem, if I may use this misnomer, is that when people think of the term "physical" they imagine it to be of a certaing degree of materiality consistent with that of the first 3 densities (red, orange, yellow). This assumption understandable, but nevertheless erroneous.

There are various degrees of physicality. Chemicals, elements, atoms, photons, it all remains. It is all physical. What varies is the vibratory rate of these core particles that make up the body, which causes the illusion of different sates of solidity, tangibility, flexibility, or plasticity, shall we say, of these various bodies.

I do not believe we will have to "die" how we have thought of death in the past. Our old ways die yes which is inside of us. After this year I'am sure we will all be more solid on our understanding of the matter hehe.
While 'orange' and 'yellow' may be physical, they are not really 'material'. The only thing we see, feel, and measure is 'red'. Anything manifest as 'red' may (or may not) also be embedded within a higher (or 'denser') body (orange, yellow, etc) which 'controls' the lower.