Bring4th

Full Version: Automated Response Beacons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a somewhat humorous passage that basically describes the Positive Confederation having installed some 3d equipment on this planet that responds to basic 'calls'. So for people seeking guidance in prayers or contemplation, these messages are automated, depending on what is sought.

when one advances a bit further, the 'higher channelings' become available, and one 'merits' the attention of a social memory complex.

Quote:60.25 Questioner: I understand then that the Confederation entity needs communication equipment and craft to communicate with the third-density incarnate entity requesting the information?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. However, many of your peoples request the same basic information in enormous repetition, and for a social memory complex to speak ad infinitum about the need to meditate is a waste of the considerable abilities of such social memory complexes.

Thus some entities have had approved by the Council of Saturn the placement and maintenance of these message givers for those whose needs are simple, thus reserving the abilities of the Confederation members for those already meditating and absorbing information which are then ready for additional information.

it seems the importance of meditation (the inner journey, the inner seeking, the inner reflection) CANNOT be underestimated when it comes to 'the path'.

kdsii

Haha, I remember that part.

Average Joe is sitting, meditating on common life questions... Hears a dialing tone in his head...

(Calm, automated lady speaking)

Thank you for contacting the Confederation Help Desk.
...For technical support regarding your pyramid, press 1.
...If your healing crystal does not function properly, press 2.
...If you believe you are under psychic attack, press 3.
...For more options, say 'OHMMMMMMMM'.

[quote='plenum' pid='92437' dateline='1342896048']
this is a somewhat humorous passage that basically describes the Positive Confederation having installed some 3d equipment on this planet that responds to basic 'calls'. So for people seeking guidance in prayers or contemplation, these messages are automated, depending on what is sought.

when one advances a bit further, the 'higher channelings' become available, and one 'merits' the attention of a social memory complex.

[quote]60.25 Questioner: I understand then that the Confederation entity needs communication equipment and craft to communicate with the third-density incarnate entity requesting the information?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. However, many of your peoples request the same basic information in enormous repetition, and for a social memory complex to speak ad infinitum about the need to meditate is a waste of the considerable abilities of such social memory complexes...
[/quote]

Cyan

Seems to about fit with what i experience BigSmile

kdsii

I still can't wrap my head around the concept that higher-density entities have notions of time efficency.
As in, Ra agrees that social memory complexes should be managed and contacted in an effective manner.

But, I thought time as we know it is local to our 3rd-density experience? The whole concept of time beyond 3D is a giant void in my understanding

(07-21-2012, 02:40 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is a somewhat humorous passage that basically describes the Positive Confederation having installed some 3d equipment on this planet that responds to basic 'calls'. So for people seeking guidance in prayers or contemplation, these messages are automated, depending on what is sought.

Quote:60.25 Questioner: I understand then that the Confederation entity needs communication equipment and craft to communicate with the third-density incarnate entity requesting the information?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. However, many of your peoples request the same basic information in enormous repetition, and for a social memory complex to speak ad infinitum about the need to meditate is a waste of the considerable abilities of such social memory complexes.

Thus some entities have had approved by the Council of Saturn the placement and maintenance of these message givers for those whose needs are simple, thus reserving the abilities of the Confederation members for those already meditating and absorbing information which are then ready for additional information.

it seems the importance of meditation (the inner journey, the inner seeking, the inner reflection) CANNOT be underestimated when it comes to 'the path'.

(07-21-2012, 03:24 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]I still can't wrap my head around the concept that higher-density entities have notions of time efficency.
Waste of ability does not necessarily have anything to do with lack of time efficiency. At a certain point, balance comes into play. How is a service best performed, esp once understood?

So a lot of channeled material comes from the beacons?
(07-21-2012, 04:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So a lot of channeled material comes from the beacons?

I do not believe they meant channeled material.
I thought any communication with another unseen entity was channeling, and that these beacons were a form of communication. So I thought communication with them was a form of channeling.

What other form of communication do they serve besides channeling?
(07-21-2012, 04:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So a lot of channeled material comes from the beacons?

Hi Gemini Wolf,

I would say that is an accurate assessment. It would be channeled material of a fairly simple order, however. As Ra says, if this more or less "basic" information is put into practice, then a deeper strata of information would then become available that was not from an automated beacon, but rather, from a higher density social memory complex.
(07-21-2012, 04:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought any communication with another unseen entity was channeling, and that these beacons were a form of communication. So I thought communication with them was a form of channeling.

What other form of communication do they serve besides channeling?
Remember the origin of the word "chanelling". Also, I would not be surprised if a lot of channeling, with its mundane and repetitive questioning, was communication with a computer. The extent of 3D knowledge and development here is well known to minute detail - has to be in order to not introduce anything new to possibly infringe upon free will. They probably have a computer for that or in many cases just re-connect the individual with their own resources in "deep mind". Not belittling our "quest", but even from a 3D perspective, look at the characteristics of the questions and answers and anticipated patterns can be seen. After all, we already contain the (best) "answers" and this is known by many 3D and everyone above 3D.
I believe that the majority of written channeled material is from 4D positive entities/complexes. While lacking in the detail and technical accuracy of Ra, they are clearly positive. I read some of them... for the most part I don't "learn" anything in a logical sense, but I feel I am affected positively by it.

I believe that the beacons in this case refer to information given to who have not made The Choice, and thus not really on a spiritual path yet.

Also, it's important to note that most channeling is not conscious and not acknowledged. Einstein and others were been given information. Information is given when requested, although now the confederation is likely more cautious in giving scientific information and more focused on the spiritual.
"How can I seek greater understanding?"

Confederate psychic robot: MEDITATE

"But how can I apply the lessons I learn to my life?"

"How can I learn to become comfortable with who I am?"

"Oh well, guess I'll go shopping."
(07-22-2012, 11:03 AM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that the majority of written channeled material is from 4D positive entities/complexes. While lacking in the detail and technical accuracy of Ra, they are clearly positive. I read some of them... for the most part I don't "learn" anything in a logical sense, but I feel I am affected positively by it.

I believe that the beacons in this case refer to information given to who have not made The Choice, and thus not really on a spiritual path yet.

Also, it's important to note that most channeling is not conscious and not acknowledged. Einstein and others were been given information. Information is given when requested, although now the confederation is likely more cautious in giving scientific information and more focused on the spiritual.
Kind of begs the question if any of our inventions are not seeded from outside.
I am a person that makes things (electronic) for a living, and often find that when stuck I get ideas intuitively, sometimes after a nap or just a thought like - maybe I should try it this way. These almost always move me forward and result in a more useful and interesting product. I have learned to work in this intuitive manner rather than running everything by the book.

The thought that I am not the source of (all) my brilliant ideas doesn't bother me, as I consider that the source is the same for everyone (the one source). The personal skill (if any) is the ability at some level to tap into this source; to ask for help and to be receptive to the answering guidance. One also needs mundane practical experience and training to put this all into practice.

I think training for creative people should include teaching/practice of the basic techniques/skills and learning how to tap into the source of all knowledge (intelligent infinity?)
Well, at a certain point there would be no novelty. Carbon-copied ideas from those preceding us. The more dependent we are on outside influence, the less we are able to serve and our lives are less dignified IMHO. But there are a lot of ways to look at the situation.
(07-21-2012, 03:24 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]I still can't wrap my head around the concept that higher-density entities have notions of time efficency.

This arises from the common misunderstanding that one is "free" from time or that time does not "exist" in higher densities. Being (incarnated) in space/time presuposes the notion of time. There is time in 4D, there is time in 5D and there is time in 6D, just as there is time in 2D and 1D. This is not to say time is experienced the same way as in 3D (one should also take into account the effects of "the veil" here). However, time should not be seen as a hindrance/impediment/obstacle. Time is necessary, for without time there could be no progression, no evolution, and no ultimately experience.

Quote:There is a dimension in which time does not have sway. In this dimension, the mind/body/spirit in its eternal dance of the present may be seen in totality, and before the mind/body/spirit complex which then becomes a part of the social memory complex is willingly absorbed into the allness of the One Creator, the entity knows itself in its totality.

Here, Ra was referring to the violet-ray vibratory spectrum (7D). To say time does not have sway does not imply absolute timelessness (in fact, the law of 7D is the Law of Foreverness—meaning, the entity seeks the "timeless state" of the Creator). The only true instance where/when time is truly timeless is "outside" the Creation as the Creator/Logos.

Quote:The seventh density is a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness.

Turning towards timelessness/foreverness means timelessness (proper) is NOT yet, even in 7th density; and therefore, time is still experienced to certain extent and degree in 7D.

As for those of Ra, they are still part of the Creation; or rather, progressing through the Creation, and as such, they are also within the scopes of time, shall we say.

Quote:Questioner: At what density level is Ra?

Ra: I am Ra. I am sixth density with a strong seeking towards seventh density. The harvest for us will be in only approximately two and one-half million of your years and it is our desire to be ready for harvest as it approaches in our space/time continuum.

Also, to say all times are simultaneous (which is true) doesn't mean one is truly "outside" of time, because in simultaneous time one is effectively still part of time itself. This is a characteristic of time/space, and the degree of awareness and understanding of this simultaneity is congruent or in accordance with the growing degree of consciousness of the entity (i.e. an 4D entity does not experience time/space the same way a 6D entity does—the same applies to 3D—this is why every space/time density has its own time/space analogous).

In short, there is a great difficulty in understanding the concept of time for a 3rd density entity—emphatically more so being "veiled."

Time experience in 3d is an interaction of the present and our memories. We can say that only 25 frames per second is the present for 3d beings, and the majority of the "data" are stored in our memories. I believe experience in 4d the present will be much larger then in 3d, we can 'see' the 'past' for a much longer period of time. Maybe thats the reason why there are no secrets in 4d.
I am, Iam we all are, that we all be we were made in his image to set ourselves free, follow the white rabbit and one one one, no fool am i , I am
LOVE IS A FREQUENCY,