Bring4th

Full Version: when does maleness and femaleness stop BEING?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in 4d, the bodies (physical vehicles) look just like us, except lighter/denser. So I presume they are still male and female.

* in 5d, they can mould their bodies with light

* in 6d, the physical vehicles are light (yes Siren, *everything* is light lol)

at what point does maleness and femaleness stop being?

or, according to what Shin'Ar has written, the male/female polarity is built into the universe, and until the Final Merging with UNITY, this dipole is still functioning, even at the very highest densities.

I have no objection to maleness or femaleness, I'm just curious as to the progression.

thanks.
I'd imagine at least when the psychological attitude has no bias with respect to male or female archetypes - the "higher self" in late 6D. Same point where there is no more 3D wandering.

Shin'Ar

(07-22-2012, 08:30 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in 4d, the bodies (physical vehicles) look just like us, except lighter/denser. So I presume they are still male and female.

or, according to what Shin'Ar has written, the male/female polarity is built into the universe, and until the Final Merging with UNITY, this dipole is still functioning, even at the very highest densities.

I have no objection to maleness or femaleness, I'm just curious as to the progression.

thanks.

When considering duality and polarity as the natural design of the universe, and a consequence of the Process of Being initiated by the Source, we must also consider the archetypes pointed to by Zen.

Archetypes are also the consequence of the physical brain attempting to comprehend its environment by associating with that which is familiar.

In higher density and evolved understanding, duality may not be acknowledged in the way that we recognize male and female gender of physical states.

Even now, as we try to understand gender and its relation to our own temporary identities, we struggle to understand the dynamics which causes much confusion over issues like sexuality and attraction.

I observed a person the other day who I quite literally could not apply a gender to. I do not know whether it was a female or a male by any usual means of association or categorization. But in reality, what difference does my inability matter to them or anyone else?

What sexual organs they have beneath their clothing, what gender attracts them what human traits attract them, and what the heck they do behind the intimate doors of their homes, really matters not in the whole of things.

Just like what I do behind closed doors should not matter to them as long as I do not impose my lifestyle on theirs.

So when we really consider the dynamics of gender expression and attraction, gender is really not the issue, but rather it is each personal interaction with the various genders that create what matter to that particular life.

(07-22-2012, 08:30 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in 4d, the bodies (physical vehicles) look just like us, except lighter/denser. So I presume they are still male and female.

thanks.

Quote:Ra said this in 92.20 -- In a more general sense, that which reaches may be seen as a male principle. That which awaits the reaching may be seen as a female principle. The richness of the male and female system of polarity is interesting and we would not comment further but suggest consideration by the student.

I am wondering whether it contains some clues to the questions, plenum.
(07-22-2012, 08:30 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]at what point does maleness and femaleness stop being?

If you're referring to the body's gender/sexuality, then it is in 6th density when the male/female dichotomy is fused into one. At that point there no longer is "male" and "female" as distinctive physical characteristics to differentiate one gender from another.

Quote:(yes Siren, *everything* is light lol)

Indeed, light is the only material. And love/energy/focus/thought/consciousness is the maker/former/arranger of the material.

kdsii

I've concluded, therefore, that 6th density existence is that of

[Image: prince-purple-rain.jpg]

(07-25-2012, 09:03 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]If you're referring to the body's gender/sexuality, then it is in 6th density when the male/female dichotomy is fused into one. At that point there no longer is "male" and "female" as distinctive physical characteristics to differentiate one gender from another.