Bring4th

Full Version: auric compression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had to catch a bus to a train station tonight. There was trackwork on my normal line, so this was a change in circumstance.

The bus was packed. 2 people sitting in front, 2 people behind me, although I had the seat to myself, the confines were quite cramped.

I normally avoid crowded sitations because of the particular lifestyle that I have.

One thing I noticed was that I felt my aura compressing. Now, I can't see auras, but I have seen photos, and believe them to be a genuine phenomena. This was the first time when I distinctly felt my energy field moving (compressing inwards).

just like we don't like physically touching strangers (well, I don't anyway lol), maybe our auras like to be uninfringed, and not overlap too much with strangers??
Well being uncomfortable with the proximity with other people would definitely cause ones to pull into ones shell so to speak. I would imagine it had more to do with you trying to pull yourself into a small space so as to increase the distance between you and the others. That your energy followed suit is par for the course.

I remember an old job of mine working in the south Loop area of Chicago, taking the red line down from granville it would be packed (nut to butt in military parlance) by the time wed get downtown. The ride back home was even worse. Many people (myself included) retreated into our Mp3 players.

Crowded situations personally dont bother me much, depends on the crowd.

Shin'Ar

What you refer to as aura is actually your field of consciousness, the vibration spawned from the Source Field which makes 'you' aware of the forms which it takes as it evolves.

In each form this field/aura is the connection between it, its environment and all other fields which experience creation in exactly the same manner. The interaction of these fields of consciousness is the process by which each evolves into Higher Being. In some this field extends out around them in a greater sphere than others. Some are able to extend the size of this sphere by their own ability. And some deliberately stifle the connection for personal reasons.

If you are uncomfortable sharing your field in situations where strangers, or great numbers of fields, are interacting and connecting, this would cause you to feel the constriction of your field, just as one who is able to deliberately expand their field feels the euphoria of that release.

Well, i will say that to irradiate is one of the thing i enjoy the most, it is an oportunity to be around people, although it is a very hard thing to do, because it takes too much energy... And also i believe it is one of the main reason that we are here for.

kdsii

I feel this often as well, having just moved to Chicago.
I visualize a web of light interconnecting all beings present.
As I remember that we are all 'seeking' in their own pace and way,
My sense of separation dissapates and I feel decompressed.

(07-22-2012, 08:37 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I had to catch a bus to a train station tonight. There was trackwork on my normal line, so this was a change in circumstance.

The bus was packed. 2 people sitting in front, 2 people behind me, although I had the seat to myself, the confines were quite cramped.

I normally avoid crowded sitations because of the particular lifestyle that I have.

One thing I noticed was that I felt my aura compressing. Now, I can't see auras, but I have seen photos, and believe them to be a genuine phenomena. This was the first time when I distinctly felt my energy field moving (compressing inwards).

just like we don't like physically touching strangers (well, I don't anyway lol), maybe our auras like to be uninfringed, and not overlap too much with strangers??

Unbound

Transmute, transmute, transmute. Smile