Bring4th

Full Version: This is my canticle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found peace and love, the same love taught by Horus and Christ, the holy love necessary to become One with God. I have recently discovered the information concerning the "Law of One", but it is information I have already known, for the love you describe is the love I was born with: the body is a corrupt vessel that breeds vanity, but through selflessness and love, a much greater purpose is to be fulfilled.

I have seen the vanity and vexation under the sun, and the state of evil that our society is in. Salvation is once more a necessity. Brothers, is now not the time to change this? I say we begin.
I laud your connection to the Divine, but must decry your disdain for the body. While it can lead to distractions, it can also teach a great deal of things. While Salvation may not be a necessity, changing this society is.
(07-22-2012, 03:59 PM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]I laud your connection to the Divine, but must decry your disdain for the body. While it can lead to distractions, it can also teach a great deal of things. While Salvation may not be a necessity, changing this society is.

I acknowledge and respect the fact that the body is a temple, and praise it for giving me the tools required to further my spirit and wisdom. However, in the "4th density", or the realization of God, it is required to live completely for God and men, and forget self. The body is given false pleasure by worldly, material things that stem from selfishness and cause men to stray from the path of light, towards the adversary. If the goal is to become beings of pure spirit, we must all completely forget ourselves, and concentrate completely on others.

Salvation is not as far as you may think. It has been proven throughout history that humans can be taught how to love unconditionally, each and every time furthering the state of humanity more and more. Society will be changed by salvation, that is, teaching all men the ability to love, as Christ did.

I have not the ability to channel Ra, I have the ability to channel Horus.
Sounds very Buddhist. Im not sure what the goal is, I dont think any of us know what the so "endgame" will look like. Im not sure what you mean by salvation, or the apparent need for it. Mind you I was not raised in any of Abrhamic faiths, and would be closer to Taoist in my spiritual beliefs than anything else. You have a conviction in your words, which I always enjoy.

Personally I dont really have much interest in channeling personally. But I am fascinated by those that do.
(07-22-2012, 06:21 PM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds very Buddhist. Im not sure what the goal is, I dont think any of us know what the so "endgame" will look like. Im not sure what you mean by salvation, or the apparent need for it. Mind you I was not raised in any of Abrhamic faiths, and would be closer to Taoist in my spiritual beliefs than anything else. You have a conviction in your words, which I always enjoy.

Personally I dont really have much interest in channeling personally. But I am fascinated by those that do.

All is one. Man will soon be prepared to make a shift into his next invocation, but at present the race has once again forgotten how to love, a necessary component for ascending into a purely spiritual being. To relate it to Buddhist terms, imagine not that it is your goal to reach Nirvana. Rather, man will become Nirvana, all consciences in the form of One.

The channeling I speak of is purely Gnostic. My consciousness, as a human being, could be defined as limitless. That is, I understand the only two truths of our existence, with my wisdom growing daily as I continue to pursue the path of enlightenment. The two truths are this: love and hate, good and evil, selflessness and selfishness. Man has fallen once again, looking at the current state of our civilization, but this is not to say that he cannot be taught the truth: we are beings of love, and only by love can we evolve. Hatred and vanity bring only destruction, while unconditional love will ultimately unite our beings into One existence. I have confidence good will overcome evil, but now is the time to act. Spread the word, make yourself a disciple of what I am about to say: all you need tell others is the same
as Christ said in the Gospel. "Judge not, that ye not be judged." This is the complete embodiment of unconditional love. It as all one needs to begin the Salvation.

Shin'Ar

What exactly is your idea of salvation?

I do not disagree with your views on love being a higher goal on the path toward Light, but I do recognize the semantic confusion of those caught up in the right hand path.

Maybe you could speak to that and further clarify what you think is humanity's salvation.
(07-23-2012, 09:52 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly is your idea of salvation?

I do not disagree with your views on love being a higher goal on the path toward Light, but I do recognize the semantic confusion of those caught up in the right hand path.

Maybe you could speak to that and further clarify what you think is humanity's salvation.

As it is written.

Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Psalm 51:6-17

and as in the word of Christ,

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

(Matthew 24)

And here is my final quotation of scripture. Let me make clear here, that Christ describes what "The Law of One" calls the Harvest. While The Law of One is indeed the correct philosophical and spiritual outline of what is to come in heaven, it is unlikely that the god Ra channeled through to give humans the exact details of That to Come. Rather, the concept is a collective, as described in the concept, of consciousness and wisdom, thus having a fundamentally sound basis likened to the Gnostic wisdom of Christ.

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of Man cometh.

(Matthew 25)

Thus, the Salvation you question and I speak of is very much akin to what you call "The Harvest". Only those beings who practice unconditional love and serve their consciousness in the name of God through wisdom and altruism will be prepared for the Kingdom of Heaven, or the "4th plane". Salvation is forgetting all that is worldly and living for wisdom, which is to say, love.

Shin'Ar

Then you do not suggest that it is through Christ alone that one fins salvation?

If Christ had not died on the cross would man be able to enter 'Heaven'?
(07-24-2012, 02:49 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Then you do not suggest that it is through Christ alone that one fins salvation?

Man finds salvation only in himself. Christ serves as a light. Christ's word is immortal, but only made immortal through the epitome of selfless acts: martyrdom for human salvation. And even then, evil still turned its ugly head in the generations to come. With Jesus Christ, a new level of salvation was bought unto us, but there is one more level we must achieve to become beings of pure love, and finally enter heaven.

Shin'Ar

(07-24-2012, 03:20 PM)thesonofman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2012, 02:49 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Then you do not suggest that it is through Christ alone that one fins salvation?

Man finds salvation only in himself. Christ serves as a light. Christ's word is immortal, but only made immortal through the epitome of selfless acts: martyrdom for human salvation. And even then, evil still turned its ugly head in the generations to come. With Jesus Christ, a new level of salvation was bought unto us, but there is one more level we must achieve to become beings of pure love, and finally enter heaven.

This is crucial so please bear with me. Did you mean to say a new level was BROUGHT unto us....?
Lost me at evil. The concept of the Divine holding "good" and "evil" as polarities seems spurious at best. With sociological terms, the words have meaning. Spiritually so, it doesnt hold water. Concepts like balance, alignment, perspective, and clairity are Divine.

thesonofman, please dont let me derail any response you have for shin. I too am curious in the answer.
(07-24-2012, 06:12 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2012, 03:20 PM)thesonofman Wrote: [ -> ]

This is crucial so please bear with me. Did you mean to say a new level was BROUGHT unto us....?

Brought unto us by us, by our collective consciousness, through our form, man. It has happened throughout our history. The savior of the Stellar Cult, Horus, was the same spiritual concept as Christ. His wisdom brought all men into brotherhood, with the Great Pyramids serving as a testament to what man can accomplish through brotherhood. The pyramids must not be viewed as any act of vanity or monument to the greatness of the Egyptian civilization, for they were not made for the present, but for the future. That is to say, our generation.

We exist in the present, and must use the wisdom of the past to achieve the future.[/i]
(07-24-2012, 06:23 PM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]Lost me at evil. The concept of the Divine holding "good" and "evil" as polarities seems spurious at best. With sociological terms, the words have meaning. Spiritually so, it doesnt hold water. Concepts like balance, alignment, perspective, and clairity are Divine.

thesonofman, please dont let me derail any response you have for shin. I too am curious in the answer.

Good and evil is the polarity of the universe. It is in this complete contradiction that the universe exists, and that we as human exist, for humans are the embodiment of the universe. The complete compilation of the wisdom of those who came before us signifies our conscious development. The conscience, however, is not an entity that exists in the physical world we perceive, that is to say, the world of material which is thereby the world of the vain.

The two components of the Universe make one. The physical, and the divine. The good, and the evil. Let it be known that only in the divine may we find happiness, as the pursuing of the material leads only to the void.
Tamato, tomato,
Good Evil, Positive Negative
Same thing, I don't like splitting hairs AngelTongue
(07-24-2012, 10:15 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Tamato, tomato,

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:44-45
How is the spiritual body different than the natural or physical vehicle that I am currently experiencing now? In a way, aren't they the same?

Shin'Ar

(07-25-2012, 10:46 PM)thesonofman Wrote: [ -> ]

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Not being critical, just curious,

Why do you choose the Bible to profess your thoughts when you are obviously not the traditional Christian?

Those who are able to use the Bible by dissecting the truth from its many corruptions are always a curiosity to me. You seem to have an understanding of how to apply passages in their proper context. So far anyway.
(07-27-2012, 08:18 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2012, 10:46 PM)thesonofman Wrote: [ -> ]

Not being critical, just curious,

Why do you choose the Bible to profess your thoughts when you are obviously not the traditional Christian?

Those who are able to use the Bible by dissecting the truth from its many corruptions are always a curiosity to me. You seem to have an understanding of how to apply passages in their proper context. So far anyway.

Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.

Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord.

Psalm 25

The passages of the Bible hold nothing but esoteric truth. The entire compilation of its knowledge simply prove that there is something greater, and by goodwill to men it can be achieved. The corruptions of the Bible are not the words of the Bible, it is only man who corrupts the word for his own want to use the institution of Christianity for violence and greed. In a way, this proves the nature of man outlined in the scripture.

The wisdom in the pages of the Bible is boundless.
(07-27-2012, 03:16 AM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]How is the spiritual body different than the natural or physical vehicle that I am currently experiencing now? In a way, aren't they the same?

The spiritual body is immortal. Your physical vessel is not, and for this reason it is your natural instinct to ultimately only act in your own interest. Once you move out of these boundaries of vanity, you will become more than you are and achieve complete spirituality.

Shin'Ar

(07-28-2012, 01:26 AM)thesonofman Wrote: [ -> ]The passages of the Bible hold nothing but esoteric truth. The entire compilation of its knowledge simply prove that there is something greater, and by goodwill to men it can be achieved. The corruptions of the Bible are not the words of the Bible, it is only man who corrupts the word for his own want to use the institution of Christianity for violence and greed. In a way, this proves the nature of man outlined in the scripture.

You do know that the Bible has been written and translated hundreds of times by men who would like to express their own understandings of it. Do you believe that there is one version that is free from such infiltration of bias?
Yeah, trying to avoid stepping on anyone's toes, but I thought the current version of the Bible is the King Jame's version, which has been translated from a different language and also re-written, all by men. So it was my impression it had some distortions by the men who re-wrote it.

Shin'Ar

(08-01-2012, 10:17 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, trying to avoid stepping on anyone's toes, but I thought the current version of the Bible is the King Jame's version, which has been translated from a different language and also re-written, all by men. So it was my impression it had some distortions by the men who re-wrote it.

Well you are right and inaccurate in part.

The King James is only one of many current versions, depending on how one would like to define current.

There was no such a thing as 'The Bible' for the first three hundred years after the time of Jesus. His followers had dispersed throughout the land preaching their various versions of what they believed that he had taught to them. Right from the beginning there were already arguments about interpretation. Between the jews and the gentiles. Between those who followed certain apostles and those who followed other apostles.

The so called Church/Body that they assumed He spoke of became the religion that they developed based upon their various interpretations of what they thought he or His disciples taught.

This was the first of many corruptions of His true teachings. It is widely believed in the pagan world that His true teachings are still available through the gnostic treasures kept safe from perversion by secret societies, as were many other ancient teachings of gnostic worth.

For three hundred years this was Christianity.

During that period the Roman Empire was proceeding to pacify the many cultures and religions it had conquered by piecing together a common religion, within which all could find some semblance of tolerance with their own traditions and beliefs. This new religion, made up of many religions, became the Christianity that would continue for the next two thousand years as the Roman Catholic Church.

Some 300 years after Christ's death the so called Bible was put together by the Roman authority in charge of creating this new religion, using writings commonly associated with those who followed Christ as His Apostles, and those associated with them directly, as well as the traditional teachings found in other religions and cultures.

However, we are talking about 300 years of war, famine, slavery, and unimaginable cruelty and darkness. If Christ's teachings could be so easily misinterpreted by those who actually followed Him, imagine how much more could be lost to misconceptions over 300 years, during a time when information was not as freely available and communicable as it is today.

What this Roman Authority had to work with was 300 year old writings that had survived 300 years of abuse and opinion. And of course they had their own agenda and bias as well which incorporated the teachings of many other religious views.

The vatican was established as the ruling council and governing agent of what would be 'officially' placed in this Bible. They had to choose between writings that met with their approval, that spoke the message that they wanted to relay, and also what they were allowed by the superior rule of the Emperor and His top overseers.

Do you suppose that anyone truly dedicated to providing credible teachings of Christ, if such could even be found by then, would not be under the supreme control and oversight of the Roman overlords? Wars have been fought over such similar struggles many times.

What became The Bible in that time period was a compilation of writings that were approved by the Roman Authorities, with great compromises from the religious Authorities, along with their own religious disputes of interpretations and commentary. These disputes continued for many hundreds of years, over such things as The triune nature of God, the divinity of Christ's mother, icons and imagery, and the actual divinity of Jesus.

In the background of all of this perversion could still be found the ancient teachings of the Kaballah and many other eastern philosophies which Jesus had learned in His travels to the Far East. But they were so buried in corrupt opinion and bias that their truths were hard to sort out.

As well, many of the writings of Jesus' actual followers, which may have actually managed to profess His actual true teachings, had been cast aside by the Roman Authority for reasons of their own agenda, and were declared apocryphal. (That act in itself probably points to the true aspects of Christ's teachings.)

This officially designated and created bible became the sacred totem of the Roman Catholic Church, and was not available for the populace to gather information from. What was written there was for the eyes of the puppet priests and their authorities alone. What was passed on from that church to its followers was via the trust that people placed in it and in their priests. This became known as Faith. Faith, because they had no way of discerning the truth from what they were being taught. They had to 'choose to believe'; faith. This was often either thrust upon them through family tradition, or through conquest and rule.

Meantime there were many who remained in seclusion, aware of the corruptions taking place, aware of Jesus’ true teachings, aware of the Mystery Schools and their ever continuing struggle to preserve the ancient teachings, who secretly conspired to save those who would seek truth rather than wallow in the blind faith of personal choice.

The Bible and the Roman Church moved on with great internal disputes as well and the Church became divided over disputes of interpretation giving way to the Greek Orthodox over literal translations and Authority, and to the protestant revolution over public access to the bible for the purpose of ‘proper and personal interpretation,’ furthering the intrusion of blind faith in free will to believe what one chooses to believe.

Since this reformation of the original Christian Church, and the opportunities made available by the printing press, many versions of the Bible are now available which can meet the faiths and opinions of just about any slant or bias one prefers.

The Catholic Church claims authority by Apostolic Succession, claiming Peter as the source of that authority. Even the catholic catechism declares, without hesitance, that Succession, which they also call Sacred Tradition or Transmission, is equal to, and even above, the actual Bible, which they profess to be the Word of God.

There is no doubt that there is truth to be found within the Bible, if one knows it when they find it, and understands the dynamics that created it, and the dangers of accepting it at face value without consideration of the millennium of corruptions.

But it is my opinion, and not under the teachings of any other religious persuasion, that because of the many known historical corruptions and abuses, that The Bible cannot be considered a Sacred transmission of ancient wisdom or truth.

It’s origin and manifestation is not in the teaching of Christ, it is in the interpretation of Christ’s teachings throughout a long history of manipulating authority. Those who accept it, follow not Christ, but the interpreters and their authorities.

This is not to deny anyone the free will of choosing to accept the Bible as truth, or their faith in the Spirit they believe maintains it. This is simply my conclusion based upon a learned understanding of its historical experience, free of any traditional/familial or religious obligations.
I do not make this professions in any attempt to recruit anyone into my understanding or to lead them out of their chosen paths. This is my response to the discussion.

SIDENOTE:

I also acknowledge that there are some who are able to use The Bible as a source of spiritual nurturing, who have the awareness to do so with great discernment, because they know of this corruption, and under such scrutiny I would not suggest that their use of The Bible is not of benefit to their spiritual walk. Obviously if one uses information in The Bible in awareness of the corruption surrounding it, it can be useful to them as they try to dig out the truth and spiritual 'milk' which can be found within it.

Ahh the council of Nicea. I am saddened that no one brings up the who Arian debate.

Personally I prefer the Jeffersonian Bible.