Bring4th

Full Version: where is the chakra system located?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is my current working model, based on clues and hints that Ra left.

1) there is a mind/body/spirit complex which is a thing in itself, and overlaps with the 3d chemical body

2) the chakras are located in the mind/body/spirit complex

3) there is a silver cord which connects the third chakra (solar plexus) to the physical body (the one that we all see and know)

4) each chakra, as it becomes open and activated, then allows the connection of the mind/body/spirit complex to ANOTHER body that yet still overlaps with the physical body. Ra calls the 4th body the astral, the 5th devachanic, etc etc

5) obviously these extra bodies allow us to interact with higher subdensities of 3d, giving us the opportunity of accessing extra information, qualities, abilities

6) when the higher chakras (4th and above) are functioning, you really are experiencing a different reality from others.

Quote:47.8 The violet-ray or Buddhic body is of equal efficacy to the healer for within it lies a sense of wholeness which is extremely close to unity with all that there is. These bodies are part of each entity and the proper use of them and understanding of them is, though far advanced from the standpoint of third-density harvest, nevertheless useful to the adept.

Shin'Ar prefers to call these the 'fields of consciousness'; but the effect is the same. There is a greater and fuller realization of Being; and one becomes more and more of the completeness.

Quote:75.7 Questioner: I would assume those more practiced would leave their physical bodies and, in the other body, enter the room and practice the ritual. Is this what you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
My understanding is that they are all located in the time/space self.
(07-23-2012, 05:16 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that they are all located in the time/space self.

that is interesting in itself.

I guess I tend to think of time/space as being 'out there' somewhere; whereas Ra makes the simple distinction of space/time being the seen world, and time/space being the unseen world.

these things are all overlapping; giving our experience a richness and variety that often goes unacknowledged.

Yes, space is full and overlapping. The english word space contains a hint of nothingness that is not really reflective of the nature of the concept.
The german word 'Raum' also means space but also room.
No wonder those german scientists are so good. It's all in the language.
(07-23-2012, 09:32 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]there is a mind/body/spirit complex which is a thing in itself, and overlaps with the 3d chemical body

The yellow-ray body is but one of the bodies of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Quote:I guess I tend to think of time/space as being 'out there' somewhere; whereas Ra makes the simple distinction of space/time being the seen world, and time/space being the unseen world.

Yes, but is time/space (the metaphysical) truly invisible or simply unseen to 3D (especially "veiled")? Unseen is Love, intelligengt energy, vibration, consciousness. Yet it clothes itself in light; or rather is manifested through light. And as such, it can be seen.

(PS: Time/space is the "in here" and space/time is the "out there.")

Why would the energy nexi (chakras) be colord-coded if they were "invisible"?

Having had several "astral projections" (both consciouslly willed and "accidental") I can tell you time/space is very much visible. Maybe not so normally from 3rd density's space/time (and again, take the "veil" into account here).

On that note, I have never seen this ellusive "silver cord" attached to my body in any way, neither at the navel, heart or forehead; and yet, I was vividly, lucidly awake when I saw/see my body "sleeping" in my bed. No cords. And still I know I am still "connected" to the body.

Quote:The english word space contains a hint of nothingness that is not really reflective of the nature of the concept.

Yet it is! For only Nothingness can contain infinite possibilities/potential; just as one can create music out of silence or one may draws a painting out of an empty canvas. This is the true meaning of the Void: that it is PLENUM. One simply chooses what notes to play, what shapes and forms to focus upon. This was Khaos to the Greeks (before it became the "chaos" of the westerners).

Quote:obviously these extra bodies allow us to interact with higher subdensities of 3d, giving us the opportunity of accessing extra information, qualities, abilities

I didn't quite understand this statement. Perhaps you could clarify?

re: bodies

(07-24-2012, 08:37 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:obviously these extra bodies allow us to interact with higher subdensities of 3d, giving us the opportunity of accessing extra information, qualities, abilities

I didn't quite understand this statement. Perhaps you could clarify?

Ra describes all 7 bodies here.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=47&v=e&ss=1#8

re: silver cord

(07-24-2012, 08:37 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]On that note, I have never seen this ellusive "silver cord" attached to my body in any way, neither at the navel, heart or forehead; and yet, I was vividly, lucidly awake when I saw/see my body "sleeping" in my bed. No cords. And still I know I am still "connected" to the body.

I have not seen it either. I only surmise it from what Ra says when they took Carla 'out of body' and they used this term. This is also folklore in OBE's.

re: seen/unseen

(07-24-2012, 08:37 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but is time/space (the metaphysical) truly invisible or simply unseen to 3D (especially "veiled")? Unseen is Love, intelligengt energy, vibration, consciousness. Yet it clothes itself in light; or rather is manifested through light. And as such, it can be seen.

Why would the energy nexi (chakras) be colord-coded if they were "invisible"?

seen in the sense of 'normal' mortal eyes. You have alluded previously, Siren, as have others, to being more 'sensitive' to these phenomena. Alas, they do not appear 'visual' in my current experience, although the experience of 'energy phenomena' is becoming more palpable of late.
space and time are inherently the same thing. time/space and space/time are like two sides of a coin. Any difference or distinction comes from psychological bias - an orientation. In 3D, space (which are the properties we refer to as "space") is that which makes time distinct and vice versa.
(07-24-2012, 08:58 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra describes all 7 bodies here.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=47&v=e&ss=1#8

Ah, I see what you mean. However, there arises a slight point of confusion. Are we talking here about the seven "sub-bodies" of 3rd density or the 7 bodies pertaining to each one of the seven densities?

To each vibratory spectrum there is 1 body. In 3D this is the yellow-ray body. Yet there are 7 sub-bodies of the 3rd density body; meaning: although the 3rd density's physical complex here is human, there are "levels" to this archetypical body—that is, some human bodies are closer to 2D's vibrations, whilst others are closer to 4D (or in other words, one 3D body could be categorically "measured" as being a 3.1 body, another 3.4, and yet another as 3.7, if that makes any sense).

Same applies to the other densities.

Is this what you were referring to?

(07-24-2012, 09:25 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]To each vibratory spectrum there is 1 body. In 3D this is the yellow-ray body. Yet there are 7 sub-bodies of the 3rd density body; meaning: although the 3rd density's physical complex here is human, there are "levels" to this archetypical body—that is, some human bodies are closer to 2D's vibrations, whilst others are closer to 4D (or in other words, one 3D body could be categorically "measured" as being a 3.1 body, another 3.4, and yet another as 3.7, if that makes any sense).

Same applies to the other densities.

Is this what you were referring to?

yes, that was what I was referring to. The 7 sub-bodies, which we may label as 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 ... ... 3.7.

this is DISTINCT from the phenomena of dual-activated bodies; which is the phenomena of 3rd density graduates from other star systems incarnating here early, to do 4d work in a late 3d environment. They have both 3d AND 4d bodies activated; it is regarded as a privilege, apparently to have such an opportunity.

- -

Ra mentions specifically that these 'other' 3d bodies can be explored whilst in this density.

Quote:The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies. There are many, many types of bodies in each density, much like your own.

I am still at a loss at to why the Indians/Hindus were privy to this knowledge. All our terminology regarding energy structures comes from their literature (primarily as an infusion from Ms Blavatsky and her Secret Doctrine book).

who were they in contact with?

- -

Don clarifies, and is acknowledged for his summary, here:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=51&v=e&ss=1#5
I find this information extremely useful no matter how many times I read it. All bodies are connected, and they build upon each other. It's amazing how the 3rd density body is "made of" 2nd and 1st density material.

Quote:The red-ray body is your chemical body. However, it is not the body which you have as clothing in the physical. It is the unconstructed material of the body, the elemental body without form. This basic unformed material body is important to understand for there are healings which may be carried out by the simple understanding of the elements present in the physical vehicle.

This body is the red-ray, or first density's body: elemental/mineral/chemical (as in water, earth, fire, air).

Quote:The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without self-awareness, the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters. This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit complexes. However, it seldom does so.

This is the animal/plant, or second density, body (note that without self-awareness does NOT mean without awareness. Remember that 2nd density is not the density of SELF-awareness).

Quote:The yellow-ray body is your physical vehicle which you know of at this time and in which you experience catalyst. This body has the mind/body/spirit characteristics and is equal to the physical illusion, as you have called it.

(07-24-2012, 09:52 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]I find this information extremely useful no matter how many times I read it.

yes! so agree!

this particular passage where the 7 bodies are enunciated, and named correctly is one of my favourite in the whole channelings.

I've had to chew over it for months (even longer lol) to get my head around it.
(07-24-2012, 09:46 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is DISTINCT from the phenomena of dual-activated bodies

I believe in every density transition there would be dual-activated bodies. In this case these are 3.7/4.1. Not fully in 4D, yet not exactly in 3D either, but bridging in between.

Quote:Ra mentions specifically that these 'other' 3d bodies can be explored whilst in this density.

Quote:The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies. There are many, many types of bodies in each density, much like your own.

I notice there is a great potential of misunderstanding here (I have had great difficulty here too). I don't think that Ra SPECIFICALLY calls these 3rd density bodies. The blue-ray body in this case, is not the yellow-ray body (nor any of 3D's sub-bodies, to be more clear); the blue-ray body is the body of 5th density, properly speaking. The 3rd density body is the yellow-ray body. There are gradients or levels to this 3rd density body, as we have discussed, but it is still a 3rd density body.

If you notice, in that same quote Ra also states: "There are many, many types of bodies in each density, much like your own." Implying that this blue-ray body they were talking about is not a 3rd density body.

Indeed, these "higher" bodies can be explored while in 3rd density, but not exactly IN 3rd density. If you are to activate/use one of your "higher" bodies, you would be momentarily "dislocated," shall we say, from this 3rd density.

This is indeed a very interesting topic/discussion, plenum.

(07-23-2012, 04:12 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is my current working model, based on clues and hints that Ra left.

1) there is a mind/body/spirit complex which is a thing in itself, and overlaps with the 3d chemical body

2) the chakras are located in the mind/body/spirit complex

3) there is a silver cord which connects the third chakra (solar plexus) to the physical body (the one that we all see and know)

4) each chakra, as it becomes open and activated, then allows the connection of the mind/body/spirit complex to ANOTHER body that yet still overlaps with the physical body. Ra calls the 4th body the astral, the 5th devachanic, etc etc

5) obviously these extra bodies allow us to interact with higher subdensities of 3d, giving us the opportunity of accessing extra information, qualities, abilities

6) when the higher chakras (4th and above) are functioning, you really are experiencing a different reality from others.

Quote:47.8 The violet-ray or Buddhic body is of equal efficacy to the healer for within it lies a sense of wholeness which is extremely close to unity with all that there is. These bodies are part of each entity and the proper use of them and understanding of them is, though far advanced from the standpoint of third-density harvest, nevertheless useful to the adept.

Shin'Ar prefers to call these the 'fields of consciousness'; but the effect is the same. There is a greater and fuller realization of Being; and one becomes more and more of the completeness.

Quote:75.7 Questioner: I would assume those more practiced would leave their physical bodies and, in the other body, enter the room and practice the ritual. Is this what you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

The energy centers, as I understand them, are focuses of consciousness in time/space. Each filters out a certain type of energy from the cosmic prana entering our mind/body/spirit complex. Each is associated with a different spectrum of consciousness, or density.

Each portion of time/space is an analog of a particular type of space/time. Another way of saying this is to say that each extended material portion of space, has a non-extended or intangible mental aspect to it. And vice versa. This is why you will find major organs or ganglia at the site of chakra points. This is the physical reflection of these non-material interweaving spirals of non-physical electromagnetic energy. The development of any physical body is influenced by these concentrations of consciousness.

Time/space and space/time are reflections of one another. It is more or less moot to discuss which one is reflecting which. The fact of the matter is if one reflection is altered, the other had to have been altered to, in some way. If we compared thought or consciousness to water, space/time is like frozen or crystallized water. It is frozen thought. Time/space is like water in its liquid state. It is fluid. But keep in mind, when time/space is taken down into space/time the nature of whatever that time/space is will "crystallize" or "freeze" into a tangible manifestation of whatever the nature of that time/space was.

There is always an exchange of energies happening between space/time and time/space. In other-words, you are always forming your reality depending on the nature of the distortions in your energy centers. Any blockage in the energy centers, will eventually "solidify" or "crystallize" into its physical, manifested equivalent. You will often find people, blocked in a specific energy center as literally manifesting that blockage in their body at that very area associated with that center.

As an example, I saw an example of somebody who was not freely expressing themselves developing all sorts of throat problems, and eventually throat cancer till they balanced this distortion within themselves. Other people, who felt a complete lack of love, developed heart problems.

It's quite interesting to see the relationship between non-physical energy and physical concerns. All cases of ill health are due to such prana blockages.

I also wanted to point out, that you have space/time bodies *AND* time/space light bodies. It's important to understand the distinction. There is a light body for every density, whether it be 1st density, or 5th density. These bodies are pure thought. Space/time bodies are the physical bodies one incarnates into in each given density. They are the extended and tangible "manifestation" or "crystallization" of that light body template. This is the difference between what Ra calls "potentiated bodies" and "activated bodies".
(07-24-2012, 10:10 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2012, 09:52 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]I find this information extremely useful no matter how many times I read it.

yes! so agree!

this particular passage where the 7 bodies are enunciated, and named correctly is one of my favourite in the whole channelings.

I've had to chew over it for months (even longer lol) to get my head around it.

I get sad sometimes thinking of how much people of this Earth miss out. There is so much information that they are missing, about their bodies, their minds, and spirit complexes, archetypes, polarity etc. etc. Instead they are watching TV, shop unnecessary stuff they already have in overabundance in the malls, and learn that this and that king lived then and when. It is how it is here, but imagine to go to a school where there are fourth density teachers, fifth density teachers, and sixth density teachers instead, ready to teach you stuff that is important, magical, and far, far more interesting...

Nice thread! Thanks.