Bring4th

Full Version: 2008.02.09 - Archangels Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

In this session Carla sites a book she recommends, but I can't find the name of the book?

Quote:And I recommend to you, if you want to summon the archangels, to get either the book that I recommended or to go on the net and read about the archangels and see what information about the archangels really resonates with you.

http://www.llresearch.org/homecomings/ch...09_04.aspx

Does anyone which book she is speaking of? She mentions a book on the Lesser Pentagram in the same session but I do not get the impression that's the book she was referring to about the Archangels.

While I'm posting, does anyone have a link to the words chosen by Carla while performing the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram?

Blessings & LOVE & PeaceHeart
I would like some more information on the Arc-Angels too.
I'm not sure what book Carla was recommending but Doreen Virtue has done a lot of work in the area of Archangels and angels in general. As for the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram there are many variations of that ritual depending on the "organization" under which it was taught. The LBRP is a standard staple of both Rosicrucians and all varieties of the Golden Dawn that I am aware of. Truly, it isn't so much what is said as it is the intent with which it is said and the emotion that is put into the act itself. The Sphere of Protection is also another protection and/or clearing ritual that is often used.

As for invoking the Archangels that can be done simply by centering yourself, get yourself into a meditative type state, and simply communicate with them just as you would any of your other guides/guardians/teachers, etc.

You can also avail yourself of a set of oracle cards such as Doreen Virtue's Archangel cards. The easiest layout is a three card layout. If used for a question, the card on the left represents the energies coming into the questioned situation or the past, the center is the resultant of the question or present, and the one on the right is the ongoing energies or future. If you ask personal questions in which you have a vested interest the answers you receive will probably not be correct as your own vested interest will disrupt the energies required to produce a clean, clear answer.
thanks Brother.

I have learnt in the meantime that one can center oneself, empty oneself, and then they will call upon you.

Shin'Ar

The archangels are the first of the fields of consciousness spawned from the One.

They were deliberately established by The One in the effort to create the elements of the universe.

They are the actual creators of all that we see around us. They are in a sense the appendages of The One Consciousness.

They have also been responsible for the ancient teachings and knowledge brought to mankind so that the fragments might also have the opportunity to evolve into higher being.

As the highest of fields of consciousness these archangels have always been connected to us and The All, and establishing a connection in which one might actually comprehend an aspect of communication with them, one must first comprehend the Divine Design and how such communication/sharing is always being made during the Process of Being, despite any actual individual comprehension.

Intuition is not a matter of individual comprehension nor two way communication.

Intuition is the natural 'process of being' taking place continuously and infinitely, and any individual attempt to comprehend that process in such a way that communication between fields, contact with archangels, or any higher field, or any field at all, becomes intimate and presently experienced in a present instance, is the revelation of The Sacred Eye, rather than simply its ever present manifestation as Sacred Geometry or Divine Design.

There is natural process, and there is the experience of that process within the communication/sharing of intelligent thought process.

And this is the difference between the energies of what some are assuming makes them the Creator, and what others have become aware of as the sacred flame that dances within the form of every creation.

To know that The All is NOT its Creator, is to know how to communicate with the archangels.

Anyone who assumes the identity of The Source will never have the knowledge/understanding necessary to establish communication between fields in an intimate nature, because that very ignorance of truth establishes a barrier to any such communication.

How can a higher field relate to a lower field, if that lower field thinks it is The Source? The intimacy of such a connection is corrupted by one field's inability to comprehend. It is like trying to communicate to someone when you are both speaking different languages.

Understanding is key to communication. Comprehension is key to understanding.

To suggest that one has the power to contact the archangels based upon their belief that they are The Creator, is simply the height of arrogance. And arrogance is not the basis on establishing intimate connection with any field of consciousness.

Shin'Ar

LOST?

Brittany

(09-09-2012, 09:07 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]thanks Brother.

I have learnt in the meantime that one can center oneself, empty oneself, and then they will call upon you.

This was what happened in my case. When I left the Christian church I was reluctant to work with anything that seemed remotely Biblical, and therefore never even tried contacting angels, preferring to call upon the elements and various pagan energies. At a certain point, however, I had a profound dream of Archangel Michael which deeply impacted me. Since then angelic forces have found their way into my life, and I have loosened my biases and realized that these energies are not chained to restrictive religious practices. I didn't have to DO anything except be who I was.
I always speak to them, never knowing if they hear my voice. Then one appeared in my dream last night. It was huge, like a sky scraper, and pink.

Brittany

Michael's appearance really stood out in my dream, because it wasn't at all how angels are typically depicted- blonde, shiny, huge white wings, etc. He had dark skin and long, black hair, and was wearing a black cloak. His voice was soft and there was an infinite sea of calm in his eyes, which were also dark. I have often wondered if this appearance was specifically tailored to suit my tastes, as I am much more comfortable with such imagery than the typical Christian depictions. I have since began collecting pictures of Michael with dark hair. I need to draw one of my own one of these days.
"...Archangel Chamuel
The colours associated with this Angel are shades of pinks going through to magenta.

This Angel of unconditional love lifts you from your sorrow, helping you to love yourself and others, expressing your innermost feelings......"

"....Archangel Michael
Black hair, Blue eyes. Dark blue robe.

Michael is a mighty warrior and will give you initiative, willpower, drive and energy to follow your path and complete tasks without too much effort....."

Meerie

Jacrob, where did you get that info about Chamuel and Michael from?
interesting... I saw an angelic looking being in a vision some time ago and when I googled him the only one coming close to him physically was Chamuel.
He wore red, what looked like a tunic with a girdle and had shoulder length light brown hair.
And the most serene and peaceful expression on his face.
Smile
(09-19-2012, 04:17 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]And the most serene and peaceful expression on his face.

I could use this more often in myself. I'd love to have a serene and peaceful look about me most of the time if possible. Since I read these words of yours, I feel more peaceful inside.
(09-19-2012, 04:17 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Jacrob, where did you get that info about Chamuel and Michael from?
interesting... I saw an angelic looking being in a vision some time ago and when I googled him the only one coming close to him physically was Chamuel.
He wore red, what looked like a tunic with a girdle and had shoulder length light brown hair.
And the most serene and peaceful expression on his face.
Smile

The bit on Archangel Chamuel was from:
http://www.naturesworkshop.co.uk/angelwi...ngels.aspx but there are heaps of sites that talk about archangels.

In my dream Chamuel had a mixture of dark pink, hot pink, red and magenta tones and shoulder length pinkish hair. He looked like he was smiting something...he materialised out of a big cloud and cleared a massive path infront of him. Things sort of went flying, but in a magestic way. In my dream I was told it was an archangel.

Shin'Ar

I rest my case!

Brittany

<hugs Shin'ar>
(09-20-2012, 10:06 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I rest my case!

You need to chill....

Shin'Ar

(09-20-2012, 09:44 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2012, 10:06 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I rest my case!

You need to chill....

Not possible.

I am resting my case next to the fireplace.

I thought I read somewhere that archangels are merely thought forms(entities that don't exist until many humans believe they exist, eg. Satan/the Devil or the concept of Hell)?
I'm sure I read somewhere they were the Council of 9...

Shin'Ar

(09-22-2012, 02:36 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure I read somewhere they were the Council of 9...

Not sure whether you guys are referring to somewhere in the Ra material or not, but this council of Nine would certainly point to the Emerald tablets.

There we do not see a council of nine angels, but a group of seven, named with numbers from 3 to 9, with Nine being the Lord of them all. And it is said there that by understanding each and its role and purpose one can come to learn the keys which shall open the understanding of the cycles.

These archangels are the first circles-thoughts-fields of consciousness of the cycle of highest knowledge and expression of the Law of One-Divine Design. Their ability and power enables them to create and bear great Light into the darkness. These are the Fields that proceed from the Source as the creators and arms of Its desire. They are said to be sent by the Goddess herself, the female attribute of The One. She is acknowledged to be the highest among them, as the creative aspect of The Source, Matter, Bringer of Light into Darkness, and from her she created the six archangels which she sent into the darkness to nurture what was being created. They are the Ones that paint the worlds, that govern the life forms that are placed there, that oversee the cycles of the fields of consciousness experiencing the cycles as schoolrooms to build the dimensions of each cycle. They are the creators, the renovators, the Lords of The Law of One and its revelation, and the enforcers of laws of divine design.

The cycle below is not truly below but only
different in space and in time.
The consciousness there is working and
testing lesser things than those ye are.
And know, just as ye are working on greater,
so above ye are those who are also working
as ye are on yet other laws.
The difference that exists between the cycles
is only in ability to work with the Law.
We, who have being in cycles beyond thee,
are those who first came forth from the
Source and have in the passage through
time-space gained ability to use
Laws of the Greater that are far beyond
the conception of man.
Nothing there is that is really below thee
but only a different operation of Law.

Look thee above or look thee below,
the same shall ye find.
For all is but part of the Oneness
that is at the Source of the Law.
The consciousness below thee is
part thine own as we are a part of thine.

Ye, as a child had not the knowledge
that came to ye when ye became a man.
Compare ye the cycles to man in his journey
from birth unto death,
and see in the cycle below thee the child
with the knowledge he has;
and see ye yourself as the child grown older,
advancing in knowledge as time passes on.
See ye, We, also, the child grown to manhood
with the knowledge and wisdom that came
with the years.
So also, O Thoth, are the cycles of consciousness,
children in different stages of growth,
yet all from the one Source, the Wisdom,
and all to the Wisdom returning again.

As children of the Flame exist in lower experiences-cycles not as aware as we are of The Mystery in our cycle=experience, so are we also children of that same Flame yet not as aware of those existing in higher cycles-experiences in further awareness than ours.

The journey through these experiences is the evolution of Consciousness, seeking to harmonize the dark with the light, the One with the All. Ever seeking to expand its knowledge of its own capacity and capability.

The cup floweth over and pours out into Mystery. That is the role of The One.

To be the ingredients of experimental recipes at various stages of The Feast. That is the role of All.

The Archangels are the Head Chefs and the First Ingredients.

Cyan

My opinion is that Angels/archangels/spirits/god/godself etc are, on average, 95% easier to contact than it is for you to pick up the phone and call for a pizza delivery.

Thats because it is similar to saying "How do i contact my foot, its asleep?"
(09-21-2012, 12:07 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I thought I read somewhere that archangels are merely thought forms(entities that don't exist until many humans believe they exist, eg. Satan/the Devil or the concept of Hell)?

They were also called emissaries.

Mary said to her companions, “I tell you, there is a superior intelligence that shall come to those who wait upon the Spirit of the Lord. It is like thunder and lightening, and it will illuminate you” (Secret Gospel of St. Mary Magdalene, saying 126).

Baraqiel, Barâqîjâl, Baraqel (Aramaic: ברקאל, Greek: Βαρακιήλ) was the 9th Watcher of the 20 leaders of the 200 fallen angels that are mentioned in an ancient work called the Book of Enoch. The name means “lightning of God“,[1] which is fitting since it has been said that Baraqiel taught men astrology during the days of Jared or Yered. Some scholars believe that he is Sanat Kumara of theosophists such as Benjamin Creme and Madame Blavatsky; others believe that Sanat Kumara is Satan instead of Baraqiel. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baraqiel

Quote:24.9 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3300 years ago a positive philosophy. Were the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

24.10 Questioner: Could you state some of those?

Ra: [Cough.] I am Ra. This is information which you may discover. However, we will briefly point the way by indicating the so-called wheel within a wheel and the cherubim with sleepless eye.

24.11 Questioner: Did the Orion group use similar methods for their impression 3600 years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. The group or empire had an emissary in your skies at that time.

24.12 Questioner: Can you describe that emissary?

Ra: This emissary was of your fiery nature which was hidden by the nature of cloud in the day. This was to obliterate the questions of those seeing such a vehicle and to make it consonant with these entities’ concept of what you may call the Creator.

24.13 Questioner: And then how was the information passed on to the entities after they saw this fiery cloud?

Ra: I am Ra. By thought transfer and by the causing of fiery phenomena and other events to appear as being miraculous through the use of thought-forms.

Can you imagine a time period where there is a different "arc angel" connected to this planet? Weird thought.

[Image: mid-Plasmaball_vid2.ogg.jpg]

[Image: stock-photo-plasma-ball-74754769.jpg]
[Image: Plasma-ball.jpg]

Shin'Ar

(09-22-2012, 08:31 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]My opinion is that Angels/archangels/spirits/god/godself etc are, on average, 95% easier to contact than it is for you to pick up the phone and call for a pizza delivery.

Thats because it is similar to saying "How do i contact my foot, its asleep?"

You must understand that although all is one field of consciousness, that ONE has established a design in which its further thoughts, as expanding fields of its consciousness, must comply with the Law of that design.

That law as I showed in a post above resides in all cycles of existence and awareness. And that Law designates that within certain states of being-awareness there are levels of development and growth restrained by the laws of each cycle.

Your foot has no more consciousness than any other part of your physical form for that consciousness is actually a field around you which permeates your entire form and the immediate environment surrounding you, including connecting and sharing with other fields that enter into that field of awareness.

Fields however are restricted to the laws of the cycle in which they are presently established.

To use your pizza analogy, some fields exist in zones which are beyond the delivery range authorized by The Great Pizza maker in the sky.

There is a process and a direction. And the Divine Law imposes upon us the fact that there are methods of connecting with fields of other cycles, both lower and higher, and that there are lower which do not have the ability to connect with higher unless the higher enable it.

You can dress up your feet all day long because by natural law and design you are enabled to do that. Talk to your feet if you want.

As well all are connected by those phone lines of divine design and The One Consciousness, but that does not mean that you can pick up the phone to higher fields and make that call without having purchased the power from the source of the connection.

We are restrained from doing more than we are able by the Law of One, because we are not That One. Being connected, and having access according to The Law, does not supersede the Law of Access.

We must follow the rule of design.

We may call them, but we must wait for them to respond. We cannot demand anything, no matter how powerful we have deluded ourselves to be.

Think of it this way Cyan,

if you as The Creator, established a Process of Being which all that you created was compelled to follow in order to return to you, than you would not expect anything else to supersede that Law of One or Divine Design, would you.

Now why do you as the creator now suggest that you can supersede the Divine Design which you established from the beginning.

Unbound

What beginning? Are you thus suggesting that the Creator has already finished the Divine Design and it is just now "up and running"?

Shin'Ar

(09-22-2012, 11:39 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]What beginning?

The beginning of the establishment of the Divine Design in which all leads to Mystery.

(09-22-2012, 11:39 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Are you thus suggesting that the Creator has already finished the Divine Design and it is just now "up and running"?

No, the exact opposite, which is my point. The design was established long ago, is still in place, and certain universal laws are in effect to allow for that design to function.

However, the process of being taking place within that design however is far from finished.

Unbound

Wait, so, the design was already "planned", but is now being engaged?

Certainly, all patterns of movement arise in cycles of cause and effect, and this universe thus arises from the "karma" of all previous universes, so rather would the "plan" for the design cause the design to be something which is existent in all patterns of movement, and that is, a release or freedom from attrainment or attachment to the cycle?

Shin'Ar

(09-22-2012, 01:09 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so, the design was already "planned", but is now being engaged?

No, it was engaged at the instance of establishment. How long The One took to plan it out and decide on a Design I can't say.

(09-22-2012, 01:09 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly, all patterns of movement arise in cycles of cause and effect, and this universe thus arises from the "karma" of all previous universes,

All the cycles are cause and effect experiences. Yes, this cycle, not universe, exists as a result of the lower or previous cycle, just as the next cycle exists as the result of the experiences of this cycle. I think Karma suggests more than mere experience however and I am not sure it fits here. the universe manifests as a result of the cycles of experience all worjking together, which is why there is the need for harmony.

As children of the Flame exist in lower experiences-cycles not as aware as we are of The Mystery in our cycle=experience, so are we also children of that same Flame yet not as aware of those existing in higher cycles-experiences in further awareness than ours.

(09-22-2012, 01:09 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]so rather would the "plan" for the design cause the design to be something which is existent in all patterns of movement, and that is, a release or freedom from attrainment or attachment to the cycle?

i think you may have to rephrase this question Tanner.

Yes the design exists in all patters on the design, and yes all movement within that design is restricted to the Laws of that design. But I do not understand your question regarding the reslease of attachment to the cycle.

The difference that exists between the cycles
is only in ability to work with the Law.

Are you asking if because the design is the same throughout the universe, that this means that every cycle must be bound to the same laws?

I think that the difference between the cycles in that regard is not so much the laws, but our evolved ability to work within those laws. Obviously in higher awareness, knowledge and ability we would be more capable of performing certain feats and have access to vaster experiences.

This is exactly what the Ancient Ones are saying here,

"We, who have being in cycles beyond thee,
are those who first came forth from the
Source and have in the passage through
time-space gained ability to use
Laws of the Greater that are far beyond
the conception of man."

The Divine Design is such that as we evolve into higher being we also access higher laws and become more able to acquire and experience far more than what we do in this cycle.
I had a dream about Prehnite crystals....for hours last night. I don't own any prehnite, nor do I know anything about it. I've only seen it once so it was important for me to check it out today. I even dreampt the correct spelling.

On CrystalWiki this morning:

"Prehnite is a stone of unconditional love and ...it is said to connect to Archangel Raphael..." interesting. I've been listening to Tom Kenyon channelling Archangel Raphael in his sound healing for years. You can find it here if you are interested. It's really nice to listen to.

http://tomkenyon.com/sound-gifts

My son and I also chant the Archangel invocation below regularly. Once you get the hang of it it's very rhythmical and satisfying. The guide starts off with the correct pronunciation of the hebrew words, then goes into the chant.

http://youtu.be/eYUvxaorblo