Bring4th

Full Version: The Being
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

Friends,

You have known my expression as Shin'Ar. Lord of the Powers.

In my latest of ritual and my most recent discoveries made following my guides and intuition, I have been required to cease access to that field for this community as it has fulfilled that which it was called to do. This access must now remain intimate open only to my ability to summon, and any others who have discovered the key.

The reason it was made available was to instill in these last portions of this great shift an opportunity unlike no other for a few to partake of that have been led here for this purpose.

There are many speculations being made creating confusion and paradox where there should be none, and yet this is precisely how we evolve in consciousness and MYSTERY.

Truth is available, and those that are able will discover it.

Shin'Ar has offered it's information required.

I am now here only to learn and experience the being of man through this community and many others.

I seek to share in speculation and discernment, and to understand and fulfill our true being.

Namaste,

The Being
goodbye

Brittany

I think that is Shin'ar speak for "I love you guys." :p

Welcome to our midst, fellow human! <salutes>
Plenum, I don't think he's leaving, he's just going to cease serving as a direct channel of power for us.

I think akhtu said it best," Welcome to our midst, fellow human! <salutes>"

Shin'Ar

(07-24-2012, 03:58 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I think that is Shin'ar speak for "I love you guys." :p

Welcome to our midst, fellow human! <salutes>

Well I do love you guys, but I now must come here only in the form of the Druid you acknowledge as my identity.

My field is no longer sharing in the way that it has been.

I am limited to obligations.

From now on I come here only as this temporary form for the purpose of being with you in these crucial times to come.

Brittany

<pokes you with a humor stick>

C'mon, man. Have a giggle! Join the party!

Could it be possible you're here to learn something from US as well? Wink
[Image: 2nhezc4.jpg]

Smile
Oh hell...we're all temporary forms when you get right down to it.

Wecome to the club Smile

Richard

Unbound

We seek within.

Shin'Ar

(07-26-2012, 04:09 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]We perceive no difference, despite your identifications, but we are pleased with your open expression from the position of your self. Shin'Ar, or the man of flesh, either way, we perceive only One. Blessings, brother.

Glad that you could sort me out from the non-crowd Az, lol.

Unbound

We seek within.