Bring4th

Full Version: I Apologize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologize because I realize that sometimes I could have been more loving here. And although you are all infinitely loved and cherished and appreciated beyond measure (and I know that), perhaps sometimes it goes unmentioned; and because it goes without saying, some of you may not really perceive this overwhelming love. So, perhaps, it should be wise of me to recognize this love and have it more present at this time.

I also apologize if I have ever appeared as cold, callous, aloof, imposing, inflexible, condescending, or otherwise authoritative to you. Contrary to what may appear, I wouldn't want to be taken as some sort of authority figure on whatever I say. I realize that some of my writings here may have appeared as "assaults;" and I also realize I have given when and where it had not been requested. For this, I truly apologize. Free-will is of utmost importance to me, yet it appears I have overpassed, disregarded or otherwise neglected this priority at times. For that, I also apologize. I apologize if you have ever felt somehow offended or insulted by whatever I may have done, said or caused in you; whether directly or indirectly. This was sincerely not my intention.

I came here (to this planetary influence) to for a variety of reasons. A primary one, to balance wisdom with love. Another one, to be veiled (this experiment is extremely rewarding, despite appearances of the contrary). Another reason was to serve but as a small catalyst during this time of transition. And the simplest reason for me being here was simply to be here.

Know then, that you are infinitely loved. To say that "I" love you would be somewhat misleading or innacurate. You simply are loved; and if anything, that love flows through me as it flows through everything else; I simply choose to recognize this love and appreciate it and allow it to flow through me as such.

I know I've discussed a variety of cosmological, theosophical and metaphysical subjects with you, offering my own slant on the truth in the process; yet at this particular nexus in time, none of that is really very important. I shall continue on my path, as I always have/will. But I just wanted to remind you that the upcoming/incoming density, the green-ray vibratory spectrum, is the density of love. As such, love will be the law and the lesson and the focus for those who graduate and remain upon this planetary sphere's 4th density vibration. Just love.

Now, to bring this to a closing, let me finally express my eternal gratitude to all of you for being here as well. You serve even when you are not even aware of your service.

Adonai,

Brittany

Oh please. You're about as cold and callous as a spring flower. Never apologize for being who you are.
No harm in being direct and punctual.

Readjust perspective to view your slant..

-Regulus
All is well.

kdsii

I think most of us here have become blunt and sharp at some point.
It's the nature of this material - not widely accepted, so it sits deep in our hearts and becomes very personal.
Then, when you have the chance to discuss it, one may have the tendency to be over-protective of the details.
Myself included, of course!
I think this is something many of us have been working on over the last year (I know I have been!). I really appreciate what you had to say Siren--and I'm seeing that many are coming to the same conclusions about "discussing" the details/facts, etc.: Love is enough.
I apologize for the times I've had a negative tone. When I've gotten down, and rant on about how I don't enjoy life so much. Those times I was not acting out of love. In fact some days I sounded down right suicidal. Though I was being honest with how I feel. Thank you OP for your honesty, as it helps me to be ok with who I am as well. Today was a good day.
I think everyone has said things on here they later regret or know might have not come of as what they truly mean. This is an internet forum and words are easily distorted, if we were all face to face I think the harmony would be unbelievable, as we all obviously have a lot of love and that would show in a real conversation.
By lowering ones ego one shine beautifully in my eyes, I don't know why, but it is so.
Thank you for being humble Siren.

All is well as was said before, we stumble and will stumble as long as its needed.
You're gesture is warming ZZzz

kdsii

You guys apologize, I say

[Image: 174719_179182845452787_6295629_n.jpg]

(07-24-2012, 08:18 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize for the times I've had a negative tone. When I've gotten down, and rant on about how I don't enjoy life so much. Those times I was not acting out of love. In fact some days I sounded down right suicidal. Though I was being honest with how I feel. Thank you OP for your honesty, as it helps me to be ok with who I am as well. Today was a good day.
(07-25-2012, 09:39 AM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]You guys apologize, I say

[Image: screw_d7e2ce_630473.jpg]

I didn't catch the image. It just shows a website with a bunch of images on it. It forwards me to: http://www.funnyjunk.com/
Hey, I forgive you. I reckon I am you. Do you forgive yourself?

I hope [y]our service has been helpful to you, later •
That conscientious act may have raised you from 49% STO to 50% STO.
(07-25-2012, 09:02 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]That conscientious act may have raised you from 49% STO to 50% STO.

That's 2 synchs you have provided me today zen thanks mate.
Do not worry.

I never felt that you were in any way negative.
(07-26-2012, 01:06 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2012, 09:02 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]That conscientious act may have raised you from 49% STO to 50% STO.

That's 2 synchs you have provided me today zen thanks mate.
Was actually an attempt at levity. The allegorical reality has practicality just as the historical reality does. Only when we become aware of at least some part of our unconscious questions (the internal dialog which is quite literally forced upon others) can we begin to relate to it though. Until then, that aspect of reality will serve as a mirror for ourselves and a barrier between ourselves and others.

kdsii

Google can be weird with image links.
It was a 'screw you guys, I'm going home' pic from South Park.
A joke of course, everyone's respectful here!