Bring4th

Full Version: Blockages and Self Limiting Beliefs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra has a passage here on the kundalini, and the progressive unblocking and unlocking of the energy centres.

Don begins:

Quote:49.6 Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening the kundalini and of what value would that be?

and Ra qualifies their answer by saying they can only speak generally, and that each individual is unique, so there will be minor adjustments for this material as applied to each.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

and here is the crux of the process. "Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual." This is a process by which one goes out in the world, lives their life, meets people, talks, gets angry, gets upset, and then this material is brought back to the time/space self, and processed via a meditative act.

Quote:We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

here experiences are understood for what their are; a multifaceted mirror that reflects the 7-fold nature of Creation. Each experience is accepted through the energy centres, ascending the chain.

the experience is accepted for its components in:

1) survival
2) identity (personal power)
3) social connections
4) love
5) wisdom
6) universal power
7) the sacred

for eg, something as simple as eating is normally only regarded as an act of survival, in feeding the physical self. And yet it has always struck me that this devalues the experience. From the earliest time I thought it quite bizarre that people ate in front of the television, not paying attention to their food. I always ate in silence, giving my full attention to the experience. As Patrick once said, this was an act of communion with the substances that were entering my being, and those substances which would be deconstructed and then rebuilt into my very being (my hair, nails, blood cells, etc).

there is a limiting belief that experiences are only physical, or only mental, but when seen through the above lens of 7 characteristics, their is a beauty and wonder in every interaction we have with the outer world (both with nature and people and others).

I have also heard Carla mention in her radio show with Monica that every act for her is a sacred one.

Quote:Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

and finally, the god waits within Smile

Quote:Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

Shin'Ar

Hi Plenum,

Great post!

I would like to add to it with further thought and an aspect of the Ancient teachings of Serpent Wisdom.

I think you are aware of my teachings around the serpent and how it represents the Goddess.

To further apply that here in relation to your post I thought you might find it interesting to remember that the Kundalini involves more than just the serpent rising to the Spirit, it also represents the male and female aspects and the need for them to be united into one in order to awaken the kundalini. This is why you often see the symbols of two serpents rather than one. I recall a post recently asking about the female and male aspects in 4th density.

Thanks for the informative post Plenum!

Shin'Ar while reading your post I saw this Minoan Goddess in my mind's eye BigSmile

[Image: xKqsM.jpg]
(07-26-2012, 10:44 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Plenum,

Great post!

I would like to add to it with further thought and an aspect of the Ancient teachings of Serpent Wisdom.

I think you are aware of my teachings around the serpent and how it represents the Goddess.

To further apply that here in relation to your post I thought you might find it interesting to remember that the Kundalini involves more than just the serpent rising to the Spirit, it also represents the male and female aspects and the need for them to be united into one in order to awaken the kundalini. This is why you often see the symbols of two serpents rather than one. I recall a post recently asking about the female and male aspects in 4th density.

Very important bit of information. The kundalini is a different force compared to prana - they are the opposite sides of the same coin in the realm of duality. One is a passive, a feminime force, a sustaining one (prana), the other one is a masculine, driving force, a kinetic one - one that moves. Balancing the two is crucial, only focusing on one results in very special things - one that might be explored of course, but question is: are they relevant to the one who is currently in his/her respective learning experience?

Shin'Ar

(07-26-2012, 11:54 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2012, 10:44 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Plenum,

Great post!

Very important bit of information. The kundalini is a different force compared to prana - they are the opposite sides of the same coin in the realm of duality. One is a passive, a feminime force, a sustaining one (prana), the other one is a masculine, driving force, a kinetic one - one that moves. Balancing the two is crucial, only focusing on one results in very special things - one that might be explored of course, but question is: are they relevant to the one who is currently in his/her respective learning experience?

Yes and it also points to the ever present need to balance the natural duality of the creation in such a way that neither pole becomes prominent. Harmony is what we always seek after. neither the male not the female aspects of creation are the goal. the goal is to understand how the two are one, harmonizing each within the one.

seeking the Di8vine feminine does not mean seeking the female aspect of one's self, it means seeking the Goddess within, a term that is not really appropriate in defining the true identity of the Goddess which is actually androgynous.

The Goddess within, the Kundalinin cannot be activated/awakened until one realizes the duality of their nature, and their connection to the One. When this occurs the androgynous nature of one's true being, the Goddess awakes and becomes the divine conduit,gateway/portal between the Spirit and matter. the lower and higher, the south and the north. the physical and the metaphysical.

"by the growing and seeking- EVOLVING mind/body/spirit complex in terms of
survival, - existing in form at the time

then in terms of personal identity, -associating with particular form

then in terms of social relations,- associating with familiarity of that form

then in terms of universal love, -becoming aware of grander scale of life so that one makes others more important than self

then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication,- field to field rather than physical

then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies,- increasing one's field of consciousness to experience the All

and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.- coming to know this Divine process and worshiping it as sacred

When the field of consciousness using the human form proceeds through these stages, what is achieved is the Divine Connection between Spirit and matter in a way that each becomes harmonious with other in realization, interaction and understanding.

Must go to work more later.
Quote:and then this material is brought back to the time/space self, and processed via a meditative act.
Many that are fully balanced and activated without ever having meditated.

Many that build upon their blockages while meditating on a regular basis.

Quote:Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.
That is the heart chakra. Not hard at all to activate each chakra up to the heart. Also not common.
you make good points Mr Pickle. Yes, everyone's path is different.
Glad to be a part of the comm-you-nity.

Loving this thread. Gratitude to all who do & do not read this. Smile