Bring4th

Full Version: Death, and the release of held Thought Forms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been working with the Death Archetype lately. This is the guy I'm talking about:

[Image: VW0tSl.jpg]

but he's not so scary, once you get to know him a bit. Perhaps we should just call him the 'Transformation of the Body' lol.

I am of the belief that once Thought Forms are engendered, they are fully in the realm of the physical. That is, they are as real as an apple or gravity and operate in the physical space. They are no longer mental as such, even though the mind is their mother and father.

Thought forms can be pervasive, inhibiting, or exhilarating. One class of pernicious thought forms could be classed as phobias. Irrational fears. Fears that have zero basis in any evidence based analytical mindset. And yet we all still have them. Some buried behind layers of self-justified reasonings.

for eg, one of my friends has been unemployed for two years and is struggling to deal with the issue of disempowerment. So he has gone to the opposite extreme and has been immersing himself in the Abraham Hicks material, better known as the Law of Attraction. The particular Thought Form he has created is the one around "you create your own reality". Now on the surface some elements of this statement are true. One's experiences are drawn into the self for whatever catalytic reasons we (our Higher Self) deemed necessary. Yet, taking this statement literally - you create your own reality - in all aspects leads to a solipsistic experience, and one that is highly distorted. For eg, my friend thinks that when he orders his groceries online and when they are delivered and something is missing, he did it, and when he orders some computer part online, and it is out of stock, he did it. This is a thought form that begets madness.

anyway, back to my friend Death. I have been understanding that death, also known as Transformer of the Body can act as an agent of liberation; when one is ready and willing, many of the Thought Forms which have been plaguing our experience can be released and our body (physical experience) will no longer be distorted by their presence.

as such, death is a lightening process; and much like the scythe removing the flesh, one can dismiss those thought forms which cloud our correct perception. Ie, that snakes will not eat you alive (well, at least not in most parts of the world lol), that people really are friendly (agoraphobia), or whatever fear-based concerns that one might be carrying around with oneself as we move through physical space.

death really is a good guy in the end Smile

I've heard it said many times that death itself is an illusion.
It's a transition, though you already know that.
Me and death have become quite acquainted over the past few weeks. Good guy but he is pretty stubborn and likes to get straight the point hehe.
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/g9u24...ll-trailer

Check out this game coming out next month. Looks pretty good and is quite relevant hehe. The first one was awesome and was about war go figure.
(07-27-2012, 07:52 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/g9u24...ll-trailer

Check out this game coming out next month. Looks pretty good and is quite relevant hehe. The first one was awesome and was about war go figure.

lol @ the description:

"Only Death can account for the sins of the past and undo mankind's extinction in Darksiders II. (2:01)"

BigSmile
I'm going to bump this because I really like Plenum's interpretation of Death here.

I've been thinking about thought forms recently and wondering how much of my own thoughts are influenced by them. I did a reading tonight asking how I could best serve the creator in the coming months and drew three cards, revealing the Hierophant, Death and The Tower. I think with this interpretation of Death that this reading would convey that I should concentrate on releasing thought forms hanging around in my thought processes in order to reach further potentiation of the spirit. I like that, it resonates with me. Smile

I think it's time to get rid of those thought forms we've so carelessly let loose on each other, and exorcise our demons BigSmile

Cyan

http://youtu.be/hV1NBHL9Fa4 one of my favorite childhood games.
Hello Dear Plenum,

(07-26-2012, 08:45 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ](...)
I am of the belief that once Thought Forms are engendered, they are fully in the realm of the physical.  That is, they are as real as an apple or gravity and operate in the physical space.  They are no longer mental as such, even though the mind is their mother and father.
(…)

I would say, that Mind is a Father, while Spirit is a Mother. Mind lacks tenderness/fondness to fulfill the role of the Mother (in my opinion).

(07-26-2012, 08:45 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ](…)
anyway, back to my friend Death.  I have been understanding that death, also known as Transformer of the Body can act as an agent of liberation; when one is ready and willing, many of the Thought Forms which have been plaguing our experience can be released and our body (physical experience) will no longer be distorted by their presence.
(…)

I don’t think I would made such connection (“Death” with a Thought-Form), but longer I think about it, I’m more convinced You are perfectly right. Moreover, I think I can see those Thoughts-Form within me and I begin to understand my own “distortions” in that regard.

Thank You, Dear Plenum.

All I have Best in me for You
I've been doing something similar to this. Hadn't realized it encompassed the Death Archetype though it does make perfect sense.
(07-26-2012, 08:45 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I have been working with the Death Archetype lately.  This is the guy I'm talking about:

[Image: VW0tSl.jpg]

but he's not so scary, once you get to know him a bit.  Perhaps we should just call him the 'Transformation of the Body' lol.

. . . . death really is a good guy in the end Smile
Has anyone else noticed that Death is literally holding the symbol of Harvest?  The scythe?  As if this particular body died in the very middle of . . . harvesting?  

And this Death is not dead.  Not one bit.  This Death is still very much alive, post harvest.  Smiling.  Maybe even dancing.

Another spin on the image; the figure is DOING the harvesting.  A not-alive figure is separating wheat from chaff.  Like those Guardians on the Steps of Light.  Or, more literally again, harvesting people.  Look at those heads in the wheat.

And what better image in the sky than a rainbow, archetype of the seven octaves.  Signifying transition from one "color" (yellow ray of third density) to green of fourth.

This image of the Transformation of the Body is so . . . Ra! 
wow, thanks for bumping this ricdaw and for your comments, very insightful.

plenum's original post also got me thinking on solipsism and my own tendencies in that regard. So exploring that and then reading your interpretation was wonderful

best wishes to you