Bring4th

Full Version: What is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi, Pickle.

The first 2 videos, 8 and 5 minutes, I don't know.

The 3rd short one ? ***NOT*** following the "take off" of that super strong light
with the camera ???
. . .I have to call it a hoax. . .

Blue skies.
To me the last one looks like someone sending off one of those hobby rockets.

kdsii

Pickle -

Cmon, you know what vid one is.
FRICKEN SUPER SAIYAN

[Image: 320252.gif]
Ok third one was a reflection in the window.
Probably just the moon with a wide aperture on the camera which would exaggerate the light.

Notice the full moon at 99% illumination on that date 7/15/11, and same 19 degree altitude - coincidence?:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/as...=-11&day=1
And, of course, the crew already knew it would pass at that time.
Knowing you guys, I'm sure you'll disagree and say it's a UFO or Nibiru - so be it.
(07-27-2012, 09:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Knowing you guys, I'm sure you'll disagree and say it's a UFO or Nibiru - so be it.

wow, you come up with some generally troll-ish comments sometimes. I don't really believe in the concept of Niburu enough to definitively say I think it's true, but from what little I know, it is supposed to be a planet. I think you know this is the general consensus, so it seems you made this comment to mock anyone who would consider believing a concept like that could be true. I have not presented any such information but have clicked the occasional link provided by members of this forum.

And the UFO part is just confusing. Don't you come here because you believe in the LOO material? You know they are one of many ET/ED groups a part of a confederation of STO groups. So why shoot down everything of extraordinary circumstance?

As for the authenticity of the videos, the last one in particular: the distortion in the light is caused by rain drops coming in between the camera and the bright light. So the water would HAVE TO BE ON THE INSIDE OF THE GLASS. The source of the light of the video is outside or it's raining inside the building.
And what is the extraordinary circumstance? please...
Funny how just the mention of Nibiru can really push some peoples buttons.
The ptb are well aware of Nibirus crossing, they did not built a telescope next to the Vatikan observatory specialy equipped to view this object "locked in 1st density" as Ra put it for nothing.
There are models of Nibiru appearing all over the place, the most obvious being also in the Vatikan City, on full display (it even rotates).
The Starship Nibiru is a hollowed out planet with an atmosphere of gold dust (monoatomic?). This shields its inhabitants and is in short supply. The colour is for me a reddish gold.

From our perspective she is coming from the sun, so not too easy to spot if your're not looking for her.
This is what the 'elite' have been hiding from the people. They must have had many a good laugh about this, what with making people believe that paper has value whilst stashing all that gold for the Harvest.
Nibiru does not accept the dollar , nor yen, credit cards, swap options, stamp collections etc. Only gold.
To question Nibirus existance is saying that 2+2=5.

Crazy lights in the south pole with dudes in crazy suits pointing at light in snowstorm. Or very, very well faked or real odd light in a rainstorm?
(07-28-2012, 03:23 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2012, 09:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Knowing you guys, I'm sure you'll disagree and say it's a UFO or Nibiru - so be it.

wow, you come up with some generally troll-ish comments sometimes. I don't really believe in the concept of Niburu enough to definitively say I think it's true, but from what little I know, it is supposed to be a planet. I think you know this is the general consensus, so it seems you made this comment to mock anyone who would consider believing a concept like that could be true. I have not presented any such information but have clicked the occasional link provided by members of this forum.

And the UFO part is just confusing. Don't you come here because you believe in the LOO material? You know they are one of many ET/ED groups a part of a confederation of STO groups. So why shoot down everything of extraordinary circumstance?

As for the authenticity of the videos, the last one in particular: the distortion in the light is caused by rain drops coming in between the camera and the bright light. So the water would HAVE TO BE ON THE INSIDE OF THE GLASS. The source of the light of the video is outside or it's raining inside the building.

You took the words right out of my mouth! Ok Zen, spill it! Why are you so skeptical about ufo/paranormal media? It is really confounding. You seem to scoff at the suggestion paranormal events occur and/or people may actually be in the right place at the right time to film them. This forum is a direct result of paranormal events. I'm not offended in any way, just puzzled. And for the record I have no interest in Nibiru and the disinformation surrounding it.
Spill the beans Japanese Zen.
You are doing a grand job.