Bring4th

Full Version: 3rd Density Trees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a fascinating set of Q&A's about life forms from Sirius ... which evolved into 3rd Density via tree form (lord of the rings, anyone?)

here we go:

re: Sirius
Quote:38.8 Questioner: I was wondering if that particular social memory complex from the Sirius star evolved from trees?

Ra: I am Ra. This approaches correctness. Those second-density vegetation forms which graduated into third density upon this planet bearing the name of Dog were close to the tree as you know it.

re: exploring bellicosity
Quote:38.9 Questioner: I was also wondering, since action of a bellicose nature is impossible as far as I understand vegetation, would they not have the advantage as they move into third-density from second to not carry a racial memory of a bellicose nature and therefore develop a more harmonious society and accelerate their evolution in this nature?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, to become balanced and begin to polarize properly it is then necessary to investigate movements of all kinds, especially bellicosity.

re: studying movement
Quote:38.10 Questioner: I am assuming, then, that their investigations of bellicosity were primarily of the type that they extracted from Hixson’s memory rather than warfare among themselves?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Entities of this heritage would find it nearly impossible to fight. Indeed, their studies of movements of all kinds is their form of meditation due to the fact that their activity is upon the level of what you would call meditation and thus must be balanced, just as your entities need constant moments of meditation to balance your activities.

- -

the universe is ASTONISHING.
I'm loving your recent threads plenum, these beautiful little ideas ready and waiting for contemplation like ripe fruit BigSmile
I agree ~ The Universe IS astonishing.

Thank You Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe + all life within.

This experience ROCKS! BigSmile

Cyan

Theoretically speaking.

Would mushrooms constitute a "different octave of existence" that is to say, an intelligence that develops from a hive such as from the mushrooms and realises 3rd density existence would they not have a similar yet different 4th D where interaction between humans with their bellicose history and others(mushroom conciousness) with their non bellicose history constitute the "light seeks love" and "love seeks light" thing.

I would love to see a planet where bird-like creatures evolved to 3rd density.

Do ravens count for that matter? BigSmile
(07-27-2012, 06:26 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Theoretically speaking.

Would mushrooms constitute a "different octave of existence" that is to say, an intelligence that develops from a hive such as from the mushrooms and realises 3rd density existence would they not have a similar yet different 4th D where interaction between humans with their bellicose history and others(mushroom conciousness) with their non bellicose history constitute the "light seeks love" and "love seeks light" thing.

This gets even more interesting when you consider the effects of magic mushrooms.