Bring4th

Full Version: need advice on connection with past life relation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
------
When people find these great opportunities to open themselves up, there is often a 'connection' felt and energetic exchanges can occur. Something 'lost' (aspect of self or of the human condition) may be found through such a vehicle. My advice is to just see what is actually there (something is there otherwise there'd be no inflated emotional content) and don't get caught up in any ideas or how great the feeling may be. This is because the energy and connection was always 'there' in the first place, albeit unacknowledged. To focus on that feeling or connection for its own sake without honest consciousness inevitably leads to imbalance. Take from the regression the resonating allegorical content and that will most likely be repressed anima/animus (first experienced as that eroticism).
Perhaps the technique of ''dream seeding'' or ''dream incubation'' may be of value.

Simply ''plant a seed'' with firm intention prior to entering your sleep time (which, IMO, is a state of deep meditation) and await result.

An example might be: I set the intention of arriving upon clarity around (insert whatever here). Or, I set the intention of achieving a yes or no answer about (insert whatever here).

Interpreting the inevitable dream that shalt arise is another aspect of the technique which I will leave up to you and your own means of research.

Hope this is of value ~ Best on your journey. <3
Thank you for the advice guys, I followed it and it prevented me from getting inbalanced.