Bring4th

Full Version: comparing the Archetypal Mind with the HS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish to compare and contrast these 2 quotes:

re: archetypes
Quote:92.17 However, it must be seen once again that the archetypical mind does not equal the acting incarnational mind/body/spirit complex’s progression or evolution.

re: the Higher Self
Quote:36.7 Thus the higher self is like the map in which the destination is known; the roads are very well known, these roads being designed by intelligent infinity working through intelligent energy.

so it can be seen that the HS (higher self) is the WAY of evolution. There are 2 distinct points (one, the present self, and the second, the mid-sixth density self), and the present individual is moving towards their future, more manifestly completed being.

the archetypes, in contrast, represent a significant and influential portion of the unconscious mind that everyone can resonate with. It captures the relationships between the mind and the mind, the mind and the body, and the mind with the spirit. It, to me, can aid in the unblocking of the energy centres by understanding these interconnections and inter-relationships.

- -

that said, one does not need to deliberately contact the HS for it's effect to be felt. It has already had a sizeable, defining hand in choosing the incarnation and its lessons. It also speaks to us in our daily dreams.

the archetypal mind, too, cannot help but be invoked. Almost any experience that we can have will touch upon one of the 22 notes that the archetypal mind is framed with. When we are moved to emotional tears in a genuine way, a chord through the veil has been struck.

that said, these are 2 tools (resources) that Ra feels can be more consciously and knowingly be made use of.
This is perceptive.

If you will understand the Creation as the body of the Logos/Thought/Focus/Love/Energy, then you will extrapolate that the Logos is analogous to the mind.

The Kosmos or Creation is to the Logos what the body is to the mind ("the body is a creature of the mind"). And the body is used as the vehicle or medium of experience; without which, growth, learning, progression, change, transformation, etc, would not be possible—the mind then is really the driver of the vehicle behind the experiment and the experiencing. Macrocosmically speaking, the Creation is one body, and the Logos is the one mind. The spirit then, of course, relates to Intelligent Infinity itself.

In this sense, the 6th density is analogous with the Logos, and translatable to the indigo-ray nexus (or chakra) of the body. 6D, indigo-ray, Logos and higher-self are very much interrelated. The 7th density, finally, like the violet-ray nexus, is equatable to the spirit complex, that is the shuttle to and contactor of Intelligent Infinity (remember, violet-ray and 7D are both the "sum total"—and what is Intelligent Infinity if not absolute unity/oneness?).

But be astute, for I am not saying the 7th density is Intelligent Infinity! The Creation in all its colors (1D-7D) is the BODY of the Creator/Logos, which is the MIND in this sense. Yet neither mind nor body are separate nor disconnected from the Source, or Intelligent Infinity. This "connection" is the spirit complex. Thus, the SPIRIT is analogous with Intelligent Infinity.

The reason why the Logos is analogous to 6th density and not 7th is because the densities, just like the energy nexi, are part of the vehicle or medium of experience we call the Creation. The key is this: all that is experienced (by the Logos, or the mind) occurs within the Creation (or through the body). Now try to grasp/perceive this both micro-cosmically as well as macro-cosmically.

Intelligent Infinity does not experience itself, does not know itself, from "outside" the Creation, but through a process of experience—which is only possible through the vehicular medium that is the Creation. Intelligent Infinity is an unfathomable mystery. And the IDEA to experience itself is the THOUGHT (Logos) that forms the Creation through which this infinity may be, well, experienced. I would ask you to take a moment and truly ponder this. (...)

Thus the 7th density (as the violet-ray nexus) is the sum total of the experience, the "becoming One with the All in foreverness." Having gradually progressed throughout the various densities of experience, the 7th density entity finally reaches that one infinite moment in which it contemplates and knows itself in its totality.

As Ra says:
Quote:At the seventh level or dimension, we shall, if our humble efforts are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all.

In a certain sense (provided this statement is not severely misinterpreted), the Logos could be said to be primarily operating from a 6th density perspective, looking outwards and downwards, overseeing the Creation and its evolutionary process. The 7th density then serving as a sort of spiritual platform from which the looking backwards is over, for the Creator now finally beholds itself in its totality for an infinite moment before the experience is over and it dissolves again into Infinity. This is analogous, as I have pointed out earlier, to the functions of the indigo and violet-ray nexi. Macro-cosmically, the 6th and 7th densities serve the same purpose.

Quote:The higher self is of a certain advancement within sixth density going into the seventh. After the seventh has been well entered the mind/body/spirit complex becomes so totally a mind/body/spirit complex totality that it begins to gather spiritual mass and approach the octave density. Thus the looking backwards is finished at that point.

Quote:The mass increases, shall we say, significantly but not greatly until the gateway density. In this density the summing up, the looking backwards — in short, all the useful functions of polarity have been used. Therefore, the metaphysical electrical nature of the individual grows greater and greater in spiritual mass.

Truly grasping this will prove incredibly useful. There is spirit, mind, and body, and this trinity is one—no part being without the other: Intelligent Infinity (the potential), the Logos (the thought, focus, energy, kinetic), and the Creation (the means through which an evolutionary process—or experience—is brought into play). This is the esoteric meaning of the Holy Spirit, the Father, and the Son, respectively (or Khaos/Theos/Kosmos, as I like to call it, since I have a slight bias for Greek language).

And to wrap it up, a fortune cookie:

"There is one Intelligent Infinity. There are infinite Thoughts (Logoi)."

(07-29-2012, 04:24 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Almost any experience that we can have will touch upon one of the 22 notes that the archetypal mind is framed with.

Do you feel like there is some sort of experience that can be had outside of the archetypal mind by the entities under this particular Logos' influence?
(08-06-2012, 12:38 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you feel like there is some sort of experience that can be had outside of the archetypal mind by the entities under this particular Logos' influence?

to me, the archetypes represent core patterns of energy. I sometimes think of them as 21 whirlpools on the vast ocean of the mind. Some experiences will be centered right over one of these eddies, and create a powerful draw. Other experiences might be quite distant, and only feel the swirling of waves from a couple of far-away archetypes. But from what I understand, these influences are fairly omnipresent.

that has been my experience thus far in exploring these patterns.