Bring4th

Full Version: When did Mars become inhospitable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was said that, after their environment became unlivable in mid 3D, transplanted 3D Martians joined the beginning of Earth's 75K-year 3D cycle. But how long was the time span between Mars' mid-3D and Earth's 3D beginning?
Pickle, it was said that 3D began on earth, for the first time, only 75,000 years ago. Slowly evolving, native 2D bipedal ape-forms preceded, for millions of years.
(07-31-2012, 09:28 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Pickle, it was said that 3D began on earth, for the first time, only 75,000 years ago. Slowly evolving, native 2D bipedal ape-forms preceded, for millions of years.

Yeah and according to Ra it took about 1500 years to transform the ape-form into our current body.
(07-30-2012, 11:08 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It was said that, after their environment became unlivable in mid 3D, transplanted 3D Martians joined the beginning of Earth's 75K-year 3D cycle. But how long was the time span between Mars' mid-3D and Earth's 3D beginning?

I would just like to present another little concept to take into account, and thereby confuzzle everyone's minds BigSmile. In time/space, or the inner planes, which one exists upon when one dies, ALL times are simultaneous.

In time/space mass becomes zero, and time become infinite. Thus there was no "physical" time between the end of life on mars, and incarnation on earth. Certainly, there was some kind of "subjective time" spent on the astral, but we really have no way of estimating, measuring, or otherwise quantifying that "experiential" time.

So if Martian souls joined us at the beginning of our 75,000 year 3rd density cycle (which is basically at the end), then, physically speaking, life on mars must have ended around 75,000 years ago, approximately.

Anagogy, then that would not seem to square with what was said regarding Maldek?
Further, Mars could not have stopped its evolution at the precise time Earth started its 3D.
(07-31-2012, 06:21 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Anagogy, then that would not seem to square with what was said regarding Maldek?

Explain the contradiction with regard to Maldek, if you would please. Actually, there are some aspects I'm trying to reconcile about Maldek and Mars and time frames given in the Ra material with regard to past life regressions I've investigated. There are some inconsistencies relative to life at the end of Mars, but I want to hear your thoughts first.

(07-31-2012, 06:21 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Further, Mars could not have stopped its evolution at the precise time Earth started its 3D.

Why not?

I know it sounds a bit improbable. However, perhaps 3rd density life on Earth was hastened along to accommodate the foreseen destruction of the Martian biosphere. We are dealing with forces that utilize time to suit their needs, after all.

Quote:9.10 Questioner: How long ago did this transfer occur from the Red Planet to Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. In your time this transfer occurred approximately 75,000 years ago.
Martians were the first 3D here? I haven't put any time into asking, but the first thing that popped into my pea sized brain is that 75k years ago may have marked the beginning of a "cycle"?
(07-31-2012, 07:11 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Martians were the first 3D here? I haven't put any time into asking, but the first thing that popped into my pea sized brain is that 75k years ago may have marked the beginning of a "cycle"?

My understanding is that martian incarnation on 3D Earth and terran incarnation on 3D Earth began at roughly the same "time". I guess I figured the whole 75k thing being a cycle was a given. Perhaps I presume too much. However, that 3rd density cycle is begun when a sphere can support 3rd density forms, much as the 1st density cycle begins when a planet is capable of supporting 1st density life forms.

Quote:9.3 Questioner: The way that I understand the process of evolution is that our planetary population has a certain amount of time to progress. This is generally divided into three 25,000-year cycles. At the end of 75,000 years the planet progresses itself. What caused this situation to come about with the preciseness of the years in each cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. Visualize, if you will, the particular energy which, outward flowing and inward coagulating, formed the tiny realm of the creation governed by your Council of Saturn. Continue seeing the rhythm of this process. The living flow creates a rhythm which is as inevitable as one of your timepieces. Each of your planetary entities began the first cycle when the energy nexus was able in that environment to support such mind/body experiences. Thus, each of your planetary entities is on a different cyclical schedule as you might call it. The timing of these cycles is a measurement equal to a portion of intelligent energy.

This intelligent energy offers a type of clock. The cycles move as precisely as a clock strikes your hour. Thus, the gateway from intelligent energy to intelligent infinity opens regardless of circumstance on the striking of the hour.
(07-31-2012, 05:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]In time/space mass becomes zero, and time become infinite.
Why would you claim that? time/space is the reciprocal of space/time, which would mean mass is infinite in space/time.

(07-31-2012, 08:41 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2012, 05:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]In time/space mass becomes zero, and time become infinite.
Why would you claim that? time/space is the reciprocal of space/time, which would mean mass is infinite in space/time.

Quote:70.19 Questioner: Were these constructed in time/space or space/time?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask your persistent patience, for our answer must be complex.

A construct of thought was formed in time/space. This portion of time/space is that which approaches the speed of light. In time/space, at this approach, the conditions are such that time becomes infinite and mass ceases so that one which is able to skim the, shall we say, boundary strength of this time/space is able to become placed where it will.

When we were where we wished to be we then clothed the construct of light with that which would appear as the crystal bell. This was formed through the boundary into space/time. Thus there were two constructs, the time/space or immaterial construct, and the space/time or materialized construct.
(07-31-2012, 06:40 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2012, 06:21 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Anagogy, then that would not seem to square with what was said regarding Maldek?

Explain the contradiction with regard to Maldek, if you would please. Actually, there are some aspects I'm trying to reconcile about Maldek and Mars and time frames given in the Ra material with regard to past life regressions I've investigated. There are some inconsistencies relative to life at the end of Mars, but I want to hear your thoughts first.

"....The escalation went to the furthest extent of the technology this social complex had at its disposal in the space/time present of the then time. This time was approximately 705,000 of your years ago....

"Approximately 600,000 of your years ago the then-existing members of the Confederation were able to deploy a social memory complex and untie the knot of fear."

"...the transition to this planet began approximately 500,000 of your years ago and the type of body complex available at that time was used."

So 205,000 years between end of 3D for Maldek and 2D incarnation here.

(07-31-2012, 06:21 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Further, Mars could not have stopped its evolution at the precise time Earth started its 3D.

Why not?

I know it sounds a bit improbable. However, perhaps 3rd density life on Earth was hastened along to accommodate the foreseen destruction of the Martian biosphere. We are dealing with forces that utilize time to suit their needs, after all.
3D life had been hastened along due to Maldek incarnations with their 'distilled experience' and the influx of mid 3D+ souls - with their 'distilled experience', and the expanded opportunities provided by the guardian-altered bodies over the native 2D forms. But the beginning of earth's 3D was not (as per your 'clock' quote above).
(07-31-2012, 08:54 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

"....The escalation went to the furthest extent of the technology this social complex had at its disposal in the space/time present of the then time. This time was approximately 705,000 of your years ago....

"Approximately 600,000 of your years ago the then-existing members of the Confederation were able to deploy a social memory complex and untie the knot of fear."

"...the transition to this planet began approximately 500,000 of your years ago and the type of body complex available at that time was used."

So 205,000 years between end of 3D for Maldek and 2D incarnation here.

First off, you are raising some good points. If I understand you correctly, you are raising the point that their was a gap of time in space/time, despite the Maldek entities being non-physical, which is allegedly a state of being where all times are simultaneous?

(If i'm not understanding your point, feel free to be more specific)

In response to this, I would say Maldek is a unique circumstance, due to the fact that they literally blew their planet to smithereens, causing them to literally stop being self aware for a while. Ra has stated that in the case of nuclear explosions the transition to the non-physical is sometimes interrupted. I can only surmise what the effect of a nuclear explosion is that is so big that it literally destroys an entire planet. I can only imagine what it does to a group of beings.

I would surmise it would be a bit like the lingering ghost phenomenon, where the yellow ray space/time body cannot be completely deactivated and one is caught (and thus, still in the flow of space/time to some extent). This is not unheard of in hauntings and such. There are definitely cases where it appears a particular area is inhabited by ghost that appears to keep replaying the same events, almost in an unconscious fashion, over and over again, yet nevertheless is still caught in the flow of our time (otherwise inhabitants of the current time period would not perceive them). In the Maldek entities case, it would be a planet wide state of unconscious sleep walking. I believe this is the "knot" Ra referred to.

Secondly, recall that when a social memory complex was finally able to "untie" the knot of fear in the Maldek entities, they were then able to recall that they were conscious, which brought them to a state of awareness on the lower astral plane. This almost seems to support the idea that their transfer to the non-physical was interrupted to some extent. My theory is they were caught in space/time for those 205,000 years, despite being discarnate.

But who knows, you could be right. It's definitely food for thought.

Another quote with interesting tid bits in it:

Quote:21.5 Questioner: That’s what I thought you’d say.

Now we’ll get back to the business at hand— doing the book. I want, as we cover this early part of the 75,000 year cycle, I would like to go back a little bit, quite some distance perhaps, before the 75,000 years occurred, and take one more look at the transfer of entities from Maldek to clear up this point. I’d like to check the time that you gave us, because we had some distortions in numbers back in the early part of this, and I’m afraid this might be distorted. These entities from Maldek were transferred how many years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. The entities of which you speak underwent several transitions, the first occurring 500,000 of your years, approximately, in your past, as you measure time. At this time, the entities were transformed into a knot. This continued for what you would call eons of your time. Those aiding them were repeatedly unable to reach them.

At a period approximately 200,000 years in your past, as you measure time, a Confederation entity was able to begin to relax this knot from which none had escaped during planetary annihilation. These entities then were transformed again into the inner or time/space dimensions and underwent a lengthy process of healing. When this was accomplished, these entities were then able to determine the appropriate movement, shall we say, in order to set up conditions for alleviation of the consequences of their actions. At a time 46,000 of your years in your past, as you measure time, this being approximate, these entities chose incarnation within the planetary sphere.

This quote actually seems to contradict the quote you shared that stated that the entities began their transition to our sphere 500,000 years ago. Instead, Ra says 46,000 years ago this time. I find this most curious.

There are several possibilities I can think of:

It is possible that this second date is referring to when the Maldek entities started incarnating in actual 3rd density bodies. Perhaps the earlier date was simply referring to the incarnation in 2nd density bodies. It is also possible that, in the original quote, when Ra said they "began" transfer to our sphere, it was simply referring to the start of the series of events or transformations that would lead to the eventual incarnation in the time period mentioned in the second quote. It could also simply be an error in transmission.

Then in the next quote:

Quote:21.6 Questioner: I see. Then no incarnation occurred before this master 75,000 year cycle of Maldek entities. Correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct in the sense of incarnation in third-density time/space.

21.7 Questioner: Were there any of these entities then incarnated in second density before the 75,000-year cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. These particular entities were incarnate in time/space third density, that is, the so-called inner planes, undergoing the process of healing and approaching realization of their action.

This part I can't make heads or tells of, as Ra is fairly vague here. But it would appear the earlier transmission was possibly in error.

Why not?

(07-31-2012, 08:54 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]3D life had been hastened along due to Maldek incarnations with their 'distilled experience' and the influx of mid 3D+ souls - with their 'distilled experience', and the expanded opportunities provided by the guardian-altered bodies over the native 2D forms. But the beginning of earth's 3D was not (as per your 'clock' quote above).

What I intended to communicate was that the 3D cycle began when the Earth was capable of supporting such entities.
(07-31-2012, 09:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]First off, you are raising some good points. If I understand you correctly, you are raising the point that their was a gap of time in space/time, despite the Maldek entities being non-physical, which is allegedly a state of being where all times are simultaneous?
But what does my question of time span have to do with their subjective sense of time passing would be?

(07-31-2012, 09:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: At a time 46,000 of your years in your past, as you measure time, this being approximate, these entities chose incarnation within the planetary sphere.

This quote actually seems to contradict the quote you shared that stated that the entities began their transition to our sphere 500,000 years ago. Instead, Ra says 46,000 years ago this time. I find this most curious.
I don't see the problem? They reached a point where they could make a conscious 'request' with regards to their predicament.

(07-31-2012, 09:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Then in the next quote:

Quote:21.6 Questioner: I see. Then no incarnation occurred before this master 75,000 year cycle of Maldek entities. Correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct in the sense of incarnation in third-density time/space.

21.7 Questioner: Were there any of these entities then incarnated in second density before the 75,000-year cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. These particular entities were incarnate in time/space third density, that is, the so-called inner planes, undergoing the process of healing and approaching realization of their action.

This part I can't make heads or tells of, as Ra is fairly vague here. But it would appear the earlier transmission was possibly in error.

Seems so.

(07-31-2012, 10:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But what does my question of time span have to do with their subjective sense of time passing would be?

I must be misunderstanding your question then.

Regardless of their sense of time while disincarnate, in time/space, time marches on in space/time (i.e. like a clock, 1 revolution of earth around the sun in space/time).
I seem to recall Ra mentioning that when the Maldek entities first came to Earth they incarnated within the earth rather than on the surface and that they incarnated in 2D form but with 3D minds (though still tangled by the knot of fear). I suppose they existed in this state for some time before being able to incarnate on the surface as humans, which is maybe what happened around that 46,000 years ago date.

relevant quotes:
6.13 Questioner: Is all of the Earth’s human population then originally from Maldek?
Ra: I am Ra. This is a new line of questioning, and deserves a place of its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth’s surface rather than upon it. The population of your planet contains many various groups harvested from other second-dimension and cycled third-dimension spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning. The experience you share is unique to this time/space continuum.

9.17 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?
Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”[...]
(07-31-2012, 10:46 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless of their sense of time while disincarnate, in time/space, time marches on in space/time (i.e. like a clock, 1 revolution of earth around the sun in space/time).

I see. This is what I thought you were saying.

I think its possible for time to work that way while discarnate, I'm just saying it doesn't have to. Non-physical time doesn't necessarily equal the same as physical time. That's why I call it subjective. All I know is that Ra has said that in the non-physical, or "time/space", all times are simultaneous, so movement in the time stream may occur.

In all reality, I suppose it would be possible for say, the Martians, when they died and entered the non-physical to incarnate during any time-period they chose. So just because they joined our cycle at the beginning, that wouldn't necessarily be an indicator of when the martian civilization came to an end (even though that was my suggestion), though it could still be possible.

One example Ra gives which came to mind was when they were talking about dreaming and REM sleep in particular. They talked about how we withdraw into time/space when we sleep, and that the experiences/healing we receive or have in time/space are transduced to the physical body for what appears to be a brief period of physical time, but, in actuality, is a lot more non-physical time.

Quote:86.15 Questioner: If it is of any value to know that would you tell me why the dreaming process works like that?

Ra: I am Ra. The portions of the dreaming process which are helpful for polarization and also for the vision of the mystic take place in time/space and, consequently, use the bridge from metaphysical to physical for what seems to be a brief period of your space/time. The time/space equivalent is far greater. The bridge remains, however, and traduces each distortion of mind, body, and spirit as it has received the distortions of energy influxes so that healing may take place. This healing process does not occur with the incidence of rapid eye movement but rather occurs largely in the space/time portion of the mind/body/spirit complex using the bridge to time/space for the process of healing to be enabled.

Anyway, it seemed of some small interest to post. It is perfectly understandable if you have another perspective on how time/space functions.

As an aside, some books that I found extremely interesting that actually pertain to this subject matter are the books on out of body experiences written by Robert A. Monroe. In his astral projections, Monroe experienced many interesting excursions of time travel as well as interaction with his future higher self (and past self). The books are very dense with acronyms (the man LOVED acronyms for some reason haha), but if you can get past the somewhat technical writing style, they contain some extremely enlightening subject matter, which, I feel corroborates alot of information in the Ra material.
(08-01-2012, 01:52 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2012, 10:46 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Regardless of their sense of time while disincarnate, in time/space, time marches on in space/time (i.e. like a clock, 1 revolution of earth around the sun in space/time).

I see. This is what I thought you were saying.

I think its possible for time to work that way while discarnate, I'm just saying it doesn't have to.
But I never was asking with regards to the non-fixed sense of time?

(08-01-2012, 01:52 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]As an aside, some books that I found extremely interesting that actually pertain to this subject matter are the books on out of body experiences written by Robert A. Monroe. In his astral projections, Monroe experienced many interesting excursions of time travel as well as interaction with his future higher self (and past self). The books are very dense with acronyms (the man LOVED acronyms for some reason haha), but if you can get past the somewhat technical writing style, they contain some extremely enlightening subject matter, which, I feel corroborates alot of information in the Ra material.
You can't use Monroe's books as corroborating info has he had read the Ra Material...

(08-01-2012, 09:19 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]You can't use Monroe's books as corroborating info has he had read the Ra Material...

Do you know that for sure? Or are you just assuming?

I don't personally believe Robert Monroe made his experiences up. Having read his books, I don't take him for a liar. Just my gut feeling, but I trust it nonetheless.