Bring4th

Full Version: The Blessing of Water
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra seems to confirm in this passage the efficacy of the act of blessing of water.

Quote:95.5 Questioner: I am assuming that we would prepare the blessed water the same as we prepare the water for the instrument to drink after a session and would then wipe the windows and doors with this water. This would probably have to be done in a bucket. I would like to know if this is correct, and what was meant by salting the windows and doors?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, you may bless the water yourselves or may request so-called holy water from any blessed place; that is, blessed by intention. Secondly, the water shall be carefully shaken from the fingers along the sills of all windows and doors as they have been opened. Thirdly, prior to the sprinkling of this cleansing, blessing sacrament of water, the salt shall be trailed along these sills in a line and again allowed to exist in this configuration for 36 to 48 hours. Then the virgin broom may ritually sweep the salt out of each window and doorway, sweeping with each stroke the less fortunate of the vibrations within the dwelling which might find coexistence with your group difficult.

and the work of Dr Emoto and frozen water crystals seems to confirm this, ie, that intention directed at water can alter its physical structure (and therefore molecular properties).

some of the work I've read in the Pleiadian literature also affirms the magical properties of water.

our bodies consist of a high percentage of water, as does our food.

let the blessings begin!! BigSmile
Looked at this just as I was about to drink my green tea hehe.
(07-30-2012, 11:47 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]our bodies consist of a high percentage of water, as does our food.

let the blessings begin!! BigSmile

Yes, how to go about blessing the body of water as a whole. Many ways to do it.
I make my body more resonant by drinking plenty of neutral polarity water. That's what happens when water is blessed, the charge is taken out. This charge can then be applied to body as light through drinking.
Here in europe good quality spring and mineral water have federation markings on their bottles that show the polarity of the water.
There are for example polar springs as well as solar springs along with many others.
You increase your ability to 'tune in' to crystals and work in other densities when well hydrated.
I have the feeling that meditation (mid deep states) make me thirsty.
Water is the subconscious medium.

"jumped into the water. Black eyed angels swam with me." Thom York, The Pyramid Song
I actually started blessing my food, quite spontaneously, a few months ago. Although I do it a bit differently; I wait to all the food is in my belly before I ask the angels for a kind blessing. I actually feel the green ray of love entering into my stomach Smile

I know some say grace before a meal, others even bless their food before cooking/chopping it.

there is an opportunity to express one's gratitude, as always.
(07-31-2012, 09:07 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I actually started blessing my food, quite spontaneously, a few months ago. Although I do it a bit differently; I wait to all the food is in my belly before I ask the angels for a kind blessing. I actually feel the green ray of love entering into my stomach Smile

I know some say grace before a meal, others even bless their food before cooking/chopping it.

there is an opportunity to express one's gratitude, as always.

I bless my food when I am growing it, or buying it, and again when I am preparing it, and again before it is eaten. If we are eating out, I bless the food and all that have had a hand in preparing it as I am on my way to the restaurant or wherever we are going to eat.

To me blessing includes giving thanks and being grateful.

Same with water and other beverages.
Don't forget this! Ra had asked Don if he understood how to nurture the instrument.

Quote:1.12 Questioner: Not completely.

Ra: I am Ra. We search your mind to find the vibration (nickname). It is this vibration from you which contains the largest amount of what you would call love. Others would call this entity (first name). The charging of the water is done by those present placing their hands over the glass and visualizing the power of love entering the water. This will charge that very effective medium with those vibrations.

This instrument is, at this time, quite fatigued. However, her heart is such that she continues to remain open to us and useful as a channel. This is why we have spent the time/space explaining how the distortions of what you may call fatigue may be ameliorated.

Under no circumstances should this instrument be touched until she has responded to her name. I do not wish to take this instrument beyond her capacity for physical energy. It grows low. Therefore, I must leave this instrument. I leave you in the glory and peace of unity. Go forth in peace, rejoicing in the power of the One Creator. I am Ra.
(08-11-2012, 07:25 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Don't forget this! Ra had asked Don if he understood how to nurture the instrument.

Quote:1.12 Questioner: Not completely.

Ra: I am Ra. We search your mind to find the vibration (nickname). It is this vibration from you which contains the largest amount of what you would call love. Others would call this entity (first name). The charging of the water is done by those present placing their hands over the glass and visualizing the power of love entering the water. This will charge that very effective medium with those vibrations.

This instrument is, at this time, quite fatigued. However, her heart is such that she continues to remain open to us and useful as a channel. This is why we have spent the time/space explaining how the distortions of what you may call fatigue may be ameliorated.

Under no circumstances should this instrument be touched until she has responded to her name. I do not wish to take this instrument beyond her capacity for physical energy. It grows low. Therefore, I must leave this instrument. I leave you in the glory and peace of unity. Go forth in peace, rejoicing in the power of the One Creator. I am Ra.

This is what I was looking for! I am curious to know what others experience have been around this. Particularly, the visualizing of the power of love. Personally, I feel a strong emotion of love/joy but my ability to imagine love entering the water is limited. I see bright white light filling the cup, that's what I imagine as being the power of love visualized.
Buuuu--uummpp

I have since childhood felt the ability to 'move energy' into my palms, it comes off as a gente warmth, usually.

I think it might mean something and the idea of blessing things just now came to mind as a possibility while reading this thread.

I think if blessing is as easy as Ra described doing so...  Then I should practice blessing things like my water, food, plants, my cat, my room.

Can one bless their surroundings just by meditating on radiating light unto their surroundings? Or is the hand resting above that trying to be blessed an essential need to performing a blessing?

Are the hands a focuser of energy? There are chakric related points on the palms...  Perhaps it is more appropriate for an inexperienced person to stick to using their hands rather than whole body?
I don't use my hands to send energy, though I was introduced to energy work through Reiki, and went to Master level. Though I don't really do too much.

I now send from my chakras directly. Usually heart and indigo, and sometimes I get downloads through my violet.

Hands can focus energy, but it's all about intention. The first Reiki symbol they teach you means "Put the power of God here" or something like that.

Blessing others doesn't hurt. They will accept it if they're open to it. If you practice with your hands though, you'll get better at using your hands.

But most of my healing is distance, as is my energy work for connecting to others. The 2nd Reiki symbol teaches you how to do it remotely.

And the master level, or 3rd lets you attune others to it. But I've since lost all my paperwork on that, so I've only attuned one person to level 1.
Hi there!

I just found this from sesion 57: "It may further be
noted that water is a type of crystal which is efficacious also although not as
easy to hang from a chain in your density."

They were talking about how to attune crystals for healing. You can not hang water from a chain to direct and intensify the energy but you can attune/bless you bath, although I think the efects may be different from the intended in sesion 57 (focusing-directing of energy).

I was reading book 3 and, I don't know why, I decided to check the forum (which I haven't for many months). As there was coincidence of topics I though I'd share, just in case Smile

love!
I call it spinning up a crystal when you charge it with energy, like a blessing. It's sort of dense at first and then it begins to flow easier. Well, that was how it used to be. Now it's pretty easy to do it. The energy spirals/spins as it goes into the water/crystal.

You can bless the water in your own body. We are 75% or so water after all.