Bring4th

Full Version: possibly ambiguous Ra answers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I might dedicate this thread to those Q&A's where the answer given by Ra may be somewhat ambiguous, at least to human ears/interpretation.

One example I have is here:

Quote:29.1 Questioner: Is our sun a sub-Logos or the physical manifestation of a sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Don is asking an either/or question here, and Ra says "this is correct". I guess Ra is saying that the two options that Don gave are both correct, and that his original either/or assumption was incorrect.

I guess to a native speaker of English, we might clarify or answer in a slightly different way.
This is correct.
(07-31-2012, 08:55 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]This is correct.

lol BigSmile

[Image: FntfU.jpg]

kdsii

There were a few other 'hiccups' like that from Ra.
My favorite one was when Ra didn't give the 'I am Ra.' signature.
The only time! This was in book 5, personal material.

(07-31-2012, 08:33 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I thought I might dedicate this thread to those Q&A's where the answer given by Ra may be somewhat ambiguous, at least to human ears/interpretation.

Quote:29.1 Questioner: Is our sun a sub-Logos or the physical manifestation of a sub-Logos?

Don is asking an either/or question here, and Ra says "this is correct". I guess Ra is saying that the two options that Don gave are both correct, and that his original either/or assumption was incorrect.

I guess to a native speaker of English, we might clarify or answer in a slightly different way.

(07-31-2012, 08:33 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I thought I might dedicate this thread to those Q&A's where the answer given by Ra may be somewhat ambiguous, at least to human ears/interpretation.

The question is an either/or, but the answer IMHO means that it is both. So yeah, you are correct. Smile

actually, another way of reading this is that Ra is answering the question that Don asked ... ie, is the Sun one of these 2 possibilities.

ie, like me asking:

if I toss a coin, will one of the outcomes be a head or a tail? And the most technically correct answer is yes, that it will be a head or a tail, but I'm not saying which.

It was also said that the sun spans the entire octave if I have it correct, so is a sub-logos that is beyond any particular density.
There would seem to be something of the Sun itself from its original supernova, within the evolvable planets (and perhaps moons), which allows each planet to evolve beyond 1D.
I read it as meaning "both"--we try to nail things down to definitions we can understand in our current state--I think there is a great deal we can't compartmentalize. Is Ra really ambiguous or are we just too 3D? BigSmile LOL.

Good idea for a thread Plenum!
in this passage here, is the intent of the word 'qualitative'?

83.3 Secondly, the character of experience was altered drastically by the veiling process. In some cases such as the dreaming and the contact with the higher self, the experience was quantitatively different due to the fact that the veiling is a primary cause of the value of dreams and is also the single door against which the higher self must stand awaiting entry. Before veiling, dreams were not for the purpose of using the so-called unconscious to further utilize catalyst but were used to learn/teach from teach/learners within the inner planes as well as those of outer origin of higher density. As you deal with each subject of which you spoke you may observe, during the veiling process, not a quantitative change in the experience but a qualitative one.

What I understand the intention of the question is: "is our sun a sub-Logos....in other words....is the sun a physical manifestation of a sublogos (to make the question more clear...)?"