Bring4th

Full Version: I feel I am moving toward green ray - but am I fooling myself?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a relative newbie to this material. How am I supposed to know if I am truly moving toward green ray or am fooling myself.

I have been very much interested in healthy living and eating most of my life. Does that make me self oriented?

Is it negative to try to care for one's own body as well as possible, to eat well, exercise and meditate?

Also, when one becomes aware that we cannot really harm another without harming ourselves, or help another without helping ourselves, then the line between self and other is blurred, so how is this sorted out? In other words, it is impossible to perform a really selfless act if you know that every time you help someone else you are really helping yourself.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...In this regard we would suggest that the skillful choice is always to work on the self without regard for working with other entities. Service to others, working upon what you perceive needs to be done in the world, begins and ends within yourself. Until the point at which you are asked specific questions that you may answer in what you hope is a spiritually helpful manner, the work you do on yourself is sufficient and more than adequate in terms of how you may affect the consciousness of planet Earth. Change yourself and you change the world. That is how powerful you really are...

Quote:80.11 Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the seeming polarization towards service to self because the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.
There is nothing wrong with loving and caring for yourself. In fact I think it's necessary if you want to be of optimal service to others.
(07-31-2012, 01:46 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I am a relative newbie to this material. How am I supposed to know if I am truly moving toward green ray or am fooling myself.

Hi caycegal...perhaps this passage might help:

Quote:42.10
Questioner: How can an individual assess what energy centers within its being are activated and in no immediate need of attention and which energy centers are not activated and are in need of immediate attention?
Ra: I am Ra. The thoughts of an entity, its feelings or emotions, and least of all its behavior are the signposts for the teaching/learning of self by self. In the analysis of one’s experiences of a diurnal cycle an entity may assess what it considers to be inappropriate thoughts, behaviors, feelings, and emotions.

In examining these inappropriate activities of mind, body, and spirit complexes the entity may then place these distortions in the proper vibrational ray and thus see where work is needed.

As far as knowing whether you are "fooling" yourself, my main defense against that is to always ask yourself "why?" "Why do I like this? Why do I think this? Why do I dislike this? Why do I assume this?" This helps me understand my behavior and emotions which may spring from any blockage or over-activation, including green ray. If I find within my answers to these questions anything related to conditional acceptance or understanding, lack of forgiveness, or spiteful judgement, I realize that it relates to a blockage in green ray.

Quote:I have been very much interested in healthy living and eating most of my life. Does that make me self oriented?

Is it negative to try to care for one's own body as well as possible, to eat well, exercise and meditate?

In my opinion, respect for the self is a key component in spiritual work. With your physical body being an aspect of yourself, a sort of personal temple for your consciousness, showing respect towards it through healthy living is a simple and effective way to express this respect of self. I feel like the benefits of this for STO oriented individuals is far-reaching.
If you dont have, you can not give.
If you do not love yourself, you wont have as much love to give.

Self love in excess will automaticaly radiate outwards, theres no need to fear becoming negative only because you care about yourself and possibly improve the lower/lowest chakras.
The lower are the input, upper; the multiplier.

There are no other selves... were living in a world of mirrors.
All acts serve everyone, in one way or another... but what kind of world do you wanna live in?
What you recieve is in delayed relation to what you emitt (the world is yet not fully reflective).

The most diluted energy, otherwise known as love exists on three levels, internal, near-external and universal.
Loving yourself is equivalent to all the particles that make you up, to love the universe which is you.
(07-31-2012, 01:46 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I am a relative newbie to this material. How am I supposed to know if I am truly moving toward green ray or am fooling myself.

I have been very much interested in healthy living and eating most of my life. Does that make me self oriented?

Allow me to ease your mind.

It is perfectly okay to help yourself. This is done in the understanding that you are helping yourself to more effectively help others in the long run. Here is quote which is also synonymous with this understanding:

Quote:71.16 Questioner: I will state that the objective of a white magical ritual is to create a change in consciousness of a group. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Not necessarily. It is possible for what you term white magic to be worked for the purpose of altering only the self or the place of working. This is done in the knowledge that to aid the self in polarization towards love and light is to aid the planetary vibration.

(07-31-2012, 01:46 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Also, when one becomes aware that we cannot really harm another without harming ourselves, or help another without helping ourselves, then the line between self and other is blurred, so how is this sorted out? In other words, it is impossible to perform a really selfless act if you know that every time you help someone else you are really helping yourself.

The whole point of positive polarization is to become One with All things.

The Law of One sees positive polarization and negative polarization as the same. The original purpose of polarization is that entities seek and become one. Whether they seek negatively together, or seek positively together. Polarization is just a means to an end (that is to say -- Oneness). The only problem is, with negative polarity, the unity is a little "half assed" because each self is attempting to control each other self, and they only serve other selves on the basis of relative power. This is why negative social memory complexes experience constant disintegration. They are constantly recruiting new "minions" to replace the old ones that would no longer play the game of serving their particular interests.

This is the spiritual entropy inherent in negative polarity. The egoic self inevitably fails at the higher densities at bending the whole of creation to its will.

Positive polarization, on the other hand, is not a hierarchical power structure. It accepts all, rather than trying to control all.

So continue seeing all others as part of the creator, part of yourself.

You're doing a great job! Smile
Thanks to all of you for your encouragement.
The best way to measure the openness of your heart is to observe how often you think of others as a habit before you act. An open heart is in the habit of following that inner compulsion to assist others simply out of love and compassion, even if that assistance is never seen by anyone else.

Examples: do you clean up after yourself in shared spaces? Do you take the time to reflect on the things you want to say in terms of whether they serve others? Do go out of your way to assist people you can see could use some help?

Spending energy and time improving yourself (whether your mind, body or spirit) is absolutely essential on the road to living more and more in green ray, because if you do not tend to your own needs, you will not have the ability to serve others.
I like your answer. Thanks.

Unbound

We seek within.
I encourage you to focus on your feelings, and use the models provided by sources like Ra as a guide but not a way to deny the truth of your own experience.
We are ALL moving toward green ray, even those who know nothing consciously about it, even those who think they are not doing spiritual work. That is the nature of existence. We all are on a path toward reunion with the Creator. The fast, the slow, and those who do not even see the path, are all on the path.