Bring4th

Full Version: Space/Time vs Time/Space through our eyes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Space/Time measures a spatial displacement framed within a constant of Time.
This makes it easy for us to generate an actual force, and observe the resulting effect, but when it comes to immensely large units of time in our future, then we're left to assume and make generalizations based off of our known measurements of the events that have already taken place (by following patterns and whatnot).

Time/Space measures Time displacement framed within confined Space.
In contrast, this would make observing changes and possibilities within large time-scales with ease, but limits you in the actual 'force' you can generate, in the actual 'change' you can produce, since 'Space' is now simply a frame by which to measure these events.

From our perspective in Space/Time, driving 1 Mile in 1 Hour is essentially the same as driving 60 Miles for 60 Hours. The total amount of space displacement and spent energy is not the same, but the actual 'spatial displacement through the defined unit of time' is constant.

Much in the same way, in Time/Space, observing events that take place within the span of 1 year, over the area of 1 light-year, may appear nearly identical to observing events taking place over the span of 1 million years over an area of 1 million light-years, or observing the events that take place within 1 second, over an area the size of an Atom.

For this reason, I'm led to believe there may be a Golden Bridge-Equation that somehow both Space/Time and Time/Space abide by.
Now, this concept alone can be a lot to grasp, and its implications are manifold.
But the thought of connecting our physical world with the metaphysical, or dream-world, or etheric world, what-have-you, with a single simple equation could be a beautiful thing indeed. ^_^

Imagine having access to the best of both worlds: The insight of Time/Space freedom, with the moving-power of Space/Time physics.
The 2 are already connected, what we are trying to do is increase our awareness to that point I guess. Future selves helping past selves and vice versa until all is one. An interesting question would be what is the difference between a creation separated yet still see everything as one, to one single gigantic entity.

I get the feeling there was never meant to be only 1 as in 1 thing, 1 thing that is multiple things but knows it is one thing is the goal I think.
(07-31-2012, 04:38 PM)LightBearer4u Wrote: [ -> ]For this reason, I'm led to believe there may be a Golden Bridge-Equation that somehow both Space/Time and Time/Space abide by.

The equation is expressed in the principle of 'mind'. In 3D, the space/time and time/space 'displacements' are actual psychological orientations (Jung's Psychological Types). In 2D, 'mind' is a principle which both supports growth and maintains form. In 1D, 'mind' is basically 'time' itself (according to Alexander and I believe even Ra said something to that effect).
From my interpretation of Dewey Larson's Reciprocal Model and various other sources, I conclude that we exist at the nexus of space/time and time/space. Electrons are the vortex points at the very nexus and atoms and physical material collect around them. Our physical body is in the space/time side, our soul is on the time/space side and our minds are at the nexus, in the electromagnetic fields generated by our nervous systems. In time/space all things exist in potentiality, in space/time they express themselves through the will of the Logos, sub-logoi and so on. You can see this expressed through the workings of the Sun and stars from which all physical matter originated and was then shaped through solar winds and solar flares, all caused by fluctuation in the Sun's electromagnetic fields.

Electrons as the nexus-point exist both as a particle and a wave, it is a particle when in space/time and a wave, with the potential of being at any point within the wave, when in time/space. I think if we could perceive time/space everything would seem fluid, existing in indistinct waves of potential

Time as we perceive it is the process through which time/space expresses itself in space/time making it possible for creation to learn itself through the free will of the logos and sub-logoi.

This is just what I think though, I'd be glad for some opinions.

Spaced, in Dewey's Larson's model, there are no electrons in atoms, nor are electrons in any way a constituent of an atom.
I do whole-heartedly believe that we exist in real-time in both.

However, it seems the masses never tend to look to anything as 'tangible' until some sort of mathematical equation, or law is presented to them to open the door.

I'd even go as far as saying that all that seems 'real' in one of these 'worlds' can only be perceived in 'potentiation' in the other, and vice-versa. But that's only how this is perceived with our current mainstream view and current mental and psychic abilities.
All in all, I really just wanted to bring emphasis to the whole idea that everything looks the same as you focus inwards infinitely, and as you focus outwards infinitely. (this applies to both physical matter, AND the etheric)

By now we know how a zommed-out view of the universe looks an awful lot like a zoomed-in view of the complex network of living cells and whatnot.

I'm just trying to see this same principle in the sense of 'elapsed time'.

It wouldn't be too far-fetched to imagine this similarity when comparing the movement of sub-atomic particles, and the movement of planetary bodies and galaxies, but I like the idea of how examining Human Development over a given amount of time could literally be no different than examining the growth of an entire galaxy over an appropriate amount of time.

Just a thought I fancy. ^_^

Shin'Ar

(08-02-2012, 11:58 AM)LightBearer4u Wrote: [ -> ]I do whole-heartedly believe that we exist in real-time in both.

However, it seems the masses never tend to look to anything as 'tangible' until some sort of mathematical equation, or law is presented to them to open the door.

I'd even go as far as saying that all that seems 'real' in one of these 'worlds' can only be perceived in 'potentiation' in the other, and vice-versa. But that's only how this is perceived with our current mainstream view and current mental and psychic abilities.
All in all, I really just wanted to bring emphasis to the whole idea that everything looks the same as you focus inwards infinitely, and as you focus outwards infinitely. (this applies to both physical matter, AND the etheric)

By now we know how a zommed-out view of the universe looks an awful lot like a zoomed-in view of the complex network of living cells and whatnot.

I'm just trying to see this same principle in the sense of 'elapsed time'.

It wouldn't be too far-fetched to imagine this similarity when comparing the movement of sub-atomic particles, and the movement of planetary bodies and galaxies, but I like the idea of how examining Human Development over a given amount of time could literally be no different than examining the growth of an entire galaxy over an appropriate amount of time.

Just a thought I fancy. ^_^

Just wanted to add to this that without intelligent contemplation and computation there would be no such a thing as 'time' or a 'ruler'. And everything that exists does not exist only by the intelligent accounting and measurement of it. It exists by the will and intent of the power from which it spawned, regardless of whether any intelligence measures it or not.