Bring4th

Full Version: surrender and the new earth.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we are currently in a pretty stressful time period. a lot of stuff is coming up for people as we process our darkness and raise our vibration in preparation for entering into the new eart. i believe it is coming a split is going to occur between those who live in love and service to others and those who live in service to themselves. i find the best thing i can do personally is to let go and let god. let god take care of the stuff i cant take care of, which is most of the stuff anyway. it gives me a sense of peace . also letting go of judgement , things are what they are, people are what they are, conditions are what they are. so long as i stay centered in the heart all is well. just my thoughts

norral Heart

seal and love divine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iczaDcixBj4

i like what he says please forgive me now i see that ive been blind
Good reminders there Norral. When we're feeling down, remember there is always love.
(08-20-2012, 03:51 AM)davidrjames Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2012, 09:11 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]we are currently in a pretty stressful time period. a lot of stuff is coming up for people as we process our darkness and raise our vibration in preparation for entering into the new eart. i believe it is coming a split is going to occur between those who live in love and service to others and those who live in service to themselves. i find the best thing i can do personally is to let go and let god. let god take care of the stuff i cant take care of, which is most of the stuff anyway. it gives me a sense of peace . also letting go of judgement , things are what they are, people are what they are, conditions are what they are. so long as i stay centered in the heart all is well. just my thoughts

norral Heart

seal and love divine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iczaDcixBj4

i like what he says please forgive me now i see that ive been blind

Yeah, I partially agree with you, but if everybody say like this then who will bring the change in our world? So I think that we should come forward and solve the issues according to our capacity.

Love begets love - showing others an example of being centered in love will bring a wave of change like nothing the world has ever seen!
Questions: what do you think it will take for people to not be stressed? Also, at what point will we stop preparing and saying that "the earth is new"? In other words, when will we stop framing life an a perpetually incipient manner? If we don't feel we are ready or have our vibrations raised, will we continue to look for and find signs of "what is to come" indefinitely to satisfy our hopes and longing for something we perceive we lack?
(08-20-2012, 09:22 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Love begets love - showing others an example of being centered in love will bring a wave of change like nothing the world has ever seen!
Ruth, you just responded to a paid internet advertising spammer. Confused, you just "liked" it.
(08-20-2012, 09:23 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Questions: what do you think it will take for people to not be stressed? Also, at what point will we stop preparing and saying that "the earth is new"? In other words, when will we stop framing life an a perpetually incipient manner? If we don't feel we are ready or have our vibrations raised, will we continue to look for and find signs of "what is to come" indefinitely to satisfy our hopes and longing for something we perceive we lack?
(08-20-2012, 09:22 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Love begets love - showing others an example of being centered in love will bring a wave of change like nothing the world has ever seen!
Ruth, you just responded to a paid internet advertising spammer. Confused, you just "liked" it.

Thank you for pointing out that the davidrjames thingy is an advertisement.

I'm not sure that we can ever stop framing life in a "perpetually incipient manner" since, from my viewpoint, life is perpetually incipient.
(08-20-2012, 09:23 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Confused, you just "liked" it.

What?! Ha ha ha, I did not even suspect that for a second.

Thanks for pointing it out, Z. Smile

Meerie

(08-20-2012, 09:23 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ruth, you just responded to a paid internet advertising spammer. Confused, you just "liked" it.

and I reported him. And one of our brave mods will delete him
Smile
Confused and Ruth are giving an example for unconditional love, apparently.
(08-20-2012, 11:14 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Confused and Ruth are giving an example for unconditional love, apparently.

For me, unconditional love expression is easy in the safe and comfortable setting of an online forum. Not so in real life Wink

Leave alone unconditional love, just expressing the plain vanilla kind of human love is so beyond me on many an occasion Huh

Meerie

(08-20-2012, 11:29 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2012, 11:14 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Confused and Ruth are giving an example for unconditional love, apparently.

For me, unconditional love expression is easy in the safe and comfortable setting of an online forum. Not so in real life Wink

oh but this forum is part of real life Wink
with real people. Even the spammer is a real person. (sorry for reporting you hun Blush . Now go forth and rejoice in the love of the one infinite creator, and get yourself a decent job. Adonai)
I read perpetually incipient as "constantly starting over" - is that what you meant, zenmaster?

I'm just saying that life is constantly starting over - or at least constantly turning over, constantly churning and changing. Nothing ever stays the same for long. For example, our physical bodies change and churn minute by minute, cells die and are replaced, body chemistry changes in response to what we eat and drink and breathe etc.

Perhaps we stop feeling stressed when we relax and accept perpetual incipience as the norm.

As for unconditional love - I don't think that giving unconditional love means approving of everyone's actions. I was taught to "hate the sin but love the sinner." I think I've actually moved beyond the "hate the sin" part, even though it still pains me when the actions of one cause harm to another.

And as for your last questions, zenmaster, "If we don't feel we are ready or have our vibrations raised, will we continue to look for and find signs of "what is to come" indefinitely to satisfy our hopes and longing for something we perceive we lack?" I wonder are you talking strictly about spiritual matters? Or are you mixing the longing for spiritual growth with the longing for material things in this incarnation? If pressed to give you an answer right now, I would have to say that the "longing for something we perceive we lack" is the engine that propels us through the spiral of life.
(08-20-2012, 02:27 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I read perpetually incipient as "constantly starting over" - is that what you meant, zenmaster?
I meant always in a "beginning-to-appear" or "starting-to-come-about" way of looking at things. It's a way of distancing for some reason or another.

(08-20-2012, 02:27 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]And as for your last questions, zenmaster, "If we don't feel we are ready or have our vibrations raised, will we continue to look for and find signs of "what is to come" indefinitely to satisfy our hopes and longing for something we perceive we lack?" I wonder are you talking strictly about spiritual matters? Or are you mixing the longing for spiritual growth with the longing for material things in this incarnation?
If the future or preparation for something is emphasized, with the current situation being framed as stressful and processing of darkness, I'd think that would be due to some perceived lack. It's as if something from oneself is being actively and perpetually pushed away (via transference to the popularized, allegorical storyline) for some reason.

I'm not sure I'm following you, zenmaster. Can you give me an example? I do think that we actively and perpetually push things away, in a sense, as we bring new things in. I see this as the natural progression of life. We breathe in the air around us, we take in the oxygen we need, we push away what we don't need. That's the physical representation of a spiritual process, in my mind.

I see repeating patterns throughout the creation. Physical gives me hints to the spiritual way of things.

In this incarnation, I must, physically, make some preparation for possible future events, but I must also realize that I have no way to know what those events will really be. I have to find a balance between making preparations and dealing with the surprises as they come along. I plant seeds in my garden to grow food to eat at a future date. Sometimes the seeds do not grow. Sometimes they do. When they do, sometimes the bugs beat me to the fruit. Sometimes I don't take enough care to feed and water as the plants need it and I don't get the quantity or quality of food I planned for. Sometimes a wildfire comes along and burns it all up.

I can choose to see any of those events as stressful and as the processing of darkness. Or I can choose to just accept them as the way things are and adjust my efforts accordingly. In any case, I can learn from the events, whatever they may be.

You're right. It's all how we frame things based on our personal perceptions.

Or maybe I'm not following you at all. I'm not sure if I personally transfer anything to the popularized, allegorical storyline. I'm not even sure what that storyline is.
(08-20-2012, 10:41 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]It's all how we frame things based on our personal perceptions.
Yes, and if this is seen then it begs such questions that I've asked. That is, when some rather personal drama is framed as if it was not really personal at all, the question then becomes why has it become disowned? And why in that particular manner? The allegorical drama, the unconscious/intuitive narration, includes the concepts of "new earth", perpetually nascent paradigm changes, and idealized potentialities which serve as convenient vehicles for displacement. The object of anxiety is unsafe, so people and society unconsciously create safe ways to disown it (or distance oneself from it).
(08-20-2012, 11:15 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2012, 10:41 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]It's all how we frame things based on our personal perceptions.
Yes, and if this is seen then it begs such questions that I've asked. That is, when some rather personal drama is framed as if it was not really personal at all, the question then becomes why has it become disowned? And why in that particular manner? The allegorical drama, the unconscious/intuitive narration, includes the concepts of "new earth", perpetually nascent paradigm changes, and idealized potentialities which serve as convenient vehicles for displacement. The object of anxiety is unsafe, so people and society unconsciously create safe ways to disown it (or distance oneself from it).

Disowned = rejecting the learning experience. I get it.