Bring4th

Full Version: a good summary?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lsqyUl.jpg]

found this graphic a few days ago.
I've seen similar 'laws' on websites over the years.
Problem is that 3rd density is inherently none of those things. Most of those 3D recognizable behaviors are due to immaturity.
yes, I agree with zenmaster, those things don't apply to 3D in general so much as our experience of 3D on Earth, which may be exceptional.
Those are both 3rd "density".Tongue

Cyan

(08-01-2012, 05:09 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Those are both 3rd "density".Tongue

Yes they are because they seek to separate into "self" and "society" and that is incorrect, it should be "self/society" and "alternative selves/alternative societies"(edit; feels more like it should reed "alternative selves/societies" the idea being that earth is 1 spirit but earth +1 in the "4th" is an alternative earth and the communication is between these alternative earths all entirely independent and separate at will) and the dialogue in between

That is why there CAN BE NO war in the 4th, it is not that its some psychosocial crap about it being "mandatory to get there" it is that it is literally physically impossible to have a war between to alternative selves when both are locked in a system where the only way to contact is through imagining the other self imagining this self imagining both selves creating a conduit through time in photons which travel beyond time.

Dunno, i think the 4th density is the realisation that you are alone in your world but never alone in the world.
Cyan, Ra does say that negative and positive do battle in 4D. Isn't that a bit like war?
(08-01-2012, 07:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Cyan, Ra does say that negative and positive do battle in 4D. Isn't that a bit like war?
More like Luke and the Emperor batlling it out at the end of return of the jedi. Lots of sparks flying as the dark fights the light, blood and gore don't do this type of war justice. It's a war in and on your mind.
The battle is friction, this serves to increase catalyst and speed up the rate at which distortions can be removed from respective social complexes.

Cyan

(08-01-2012, 07:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Cyan, Ra does say that negative and positive do battle in 4D. Isn't that a bit like war?

War is different.

I can load up starcraft 2 and play war with you. But the battle isnt about the battle itself, its about the time and personal growth that i experience while i battle, so i hesitate to call it such.
Ashim, in 4D, nobody dies from these battles do they? They just get worn out and have to regroup as Ra calls it.
Interesting how the friction of battle serves to process catalyst much faster. I imagine by the middle of 4D, battle
might not be necessary when the social memory complex is formed. What do you think?
Quote:in 4D, nobody dies from these battles do they?

Physical death as a result of battle (or even "accident") is still very much possible. But perhaps we should note that these "battles" are both experienced and played out in an exponentially different fashion than the battles waged upon this planet's 3rd density. This is primarily because 4th density awareness represents a quantum leap in consciousness in contrast to 3rd density awareness.

Quote:They just get worn out and have to regroup as Ra calls it.

This "wearing out" and re-grouping occurs due to the fact that neither polarity of service accepts the form of service offered by the other; thus, they reject/repel each other and must re-group to continue their path in their respective modes of service. The battle should be seen as a friction (as previously stated), or dynamic tension. It offers a much more richer, vivid, vibrant experience of the Creator, by the Creator, for the Creator.

Quote:I imagine by the middle of 4D, battle might not be necessary when the social memory complex is formed. What do you think?

Various forms of "battle" will/do/have still occur(ed). This even extends into 5D.

Do not be distressed, brother. All is well.

The ironic part for me is I have always lived my life according to the 4th dimension if we go by the above.

One thing that has always made me beyond frustrated is the sharing of knowledge. My whole life I have shared all I know and sometimes people think that I am a 'know it all.' When all I am trying to do is to spread the knowledge. It really baffles me and the above chart possibly shows me why I have struggled with this all of my Life.

The best example I can give you is I have always dreamed of writing a comprehensive all tell book for the World/Humanity and leave it untitled so that nobody would know I wrote it. I dream of doing this b/c I want to help humanity so much but I never really felt the need for any credit. Or I guess I've always felt that taking the credit takes away for me personally why I would write the book in the first place......to help others and not myself. This is my joy!!!

Cyan

(08-15-2012, 09:40 AM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]The ironic part for me is I have always lived my life according to the 4th dimension if we go by the above.

One thing that has always made me beyond frustrated is the sharing of knowledge. My whole life I have shared all I know and sometimes people think that I am a 'know it all.' When all I am trying to do is to spread the knowledge. It really baffles me and the above chart possibly shows me why I have struggled with this all of my Life.

The best example I can give you is I have always dreamed of writing a comprehensive all tell book for the World/Humanity and leave it untitled so that nobody would know I wrote it. I dream of doing this b/c I want to help humanity so much but I never really felt the need for any credit. Or I guess I've always felt that taking the credit takes away for me personally why I would write the book in the first place......to help others and not myself. This is my joy!!!

Personal opinion, i recommend you write one. Writing a book has helped me get my... emotions more "graspable". If that wording makes sense. Mine has been read as of now i think by like 10ish people.
(08-15-2012, 03:12 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2012, 09:40 AM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]The ironic part for me is I have always lived my life according to the 4th dimension if we go by the above.

Personal opinion, i recommend you write one. Writing a book has helped me get my... emotions more "graspable". If that wording makes sense. Mine has been read as of now i think by like 10ish people.

Thank you Cyan for the encouragement. I have been told a few times in my Life I ought to write a book or I ought to have my own radio station. I truly have never wanted any credit or recognition and instead just to help others. Besides helping others everywhere and anywhere I really really really feel as if one 'experience' I am working on in this lifetime is to be the absolute best husband/father I can possibly be. I have several passions in Life but this IS my passion along with helping others in any way I possibly can.

The hardest part about the book is where to start. I've always had that problem but like everything I have ever done once I get started there's no stopping me. Looks like I ought to get started!

And fyi.......the book I wanted to write would be a compilation of knowledge and the truth. Things I wished I had known sooner. And I am talking simple everyday items such as the uses of hydrogen peroxide to solfeggio frequencies to knowledge of crystals etc.

Personally, I never understood why there wasn't one? Maybe I am actually here to make that happen. And why I want it to be anonymous would be so nobody could have any preconceived biases.