Bring4th

Full Version: sanskrit was the first alphabet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is a rather surprising passage (to me at least)

Quote:74.19 Questioner: How did the users of these sounds, Sanskrit and Hebrew, determine what these sounds were?

Ra: I am Ra. In the case of the Hebrew that entity known as Yahweh aided this knowledge through impression upon the material of genetic coding which became language, as you call it.

In the case of Sanskrit the sound vibrations are pure due to the lack of previous, what you call, alphabet or letter-naming. Thus the sound vibration complexes seemed to fall into place as from the Logos. This was a more, shall we say, natural or unaided situation or process.

Atlantis is known as a high civilisation. I would have thought they would have had literacy, but perhaps it was symbol based (a la Chinese) rather than alphabet based.
That's also assuming there's no distortion in what Ra is saying. We have to trust its accuracy.
My understanding is that it was not possible to "lie".Tongue
I didn't mean lying. I just sometimes wonder about the accuracy of the information due to other reasons. But that could be my therapy talking. Not trusting these because they sound too wonderful, and that the normal boring earth is the only truth. That's sometimes how I see it. Hard to explain. I'm amazed that I stick around with such lingering doubts.
No. I mean not possible to lie in ancient sanskrit. I think another language was same way back then. Don't remember.
And reading this Ra quote seems to solidify my old findings.
(08-02-2012, 11:24 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]No. I mean not possible to lie in ancient sanskrit. I think another language was same way back then. Don't remember.
And reading this Ra quote seems to solidify my old findings.

that's the other possibility; that the Atlanteans themselves spoke/wrote Sanskrit, and the survivors left wisdom in various parts of the world. The Vedas seem to be a very astute source.
Linear A from the island of Crete, the most notable example of which is the Phaistos Disk, is still untranslated by mainstream academia.

[Image: jcbcC.gif]

However there's an accountant from France who has found a link between Linear A and Sanskrit. There's some debate about it going on now since he's an independent researcher, but here's a good argument for his case
http://bsa.academia.edu/AlexanderMacGill...f_Linear_A
Maybe Ra meant lack of previous alphabet use by the Sanskrit speakers. There might have been alphabets previously elsewhere on earth.
(08-02-2012, 10:22 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Atlantis is known as a high civilisation. I would have thought they would have had literacy, but perhaps it was symbol based (a la Chinese) rather than alphabet based.

I think it is an error to link Sanskrit to Earth history alone. Probably that is where the surprise really stems from.
(08-02-2012, 10:22 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Atlantis is known as a high civilisation. I would have thought they would have had literacy, but perhaps it was symbol based (a la Chinese) rather than alphabet based.

Is it really too hard to fathom that words and books and written texts did not properly exist prior to the times of Sumeria? I don't mean to imply there weren't any graven symbols, images, or glyphs being used, but these were symbolic, conceptual, merely evocative (thus reverberating into the deeper chambers of mind). "Symbols of power," if you will.
Plus, communication need not be textual when you understand the truer significance and use of sound.

Just think about it, why would there be any need to keep written records when you could perhaps access a more... let's say, collective reservoir of planetary memory?

The truer, purer, infallible "history" will always be embedded in the mind/memory. Not in a book, or a tablet, or a ziggurat's wall.

βαθμιαίο is correct, here I believe that Ra is simply referring to the fact that Sanskrit was an entirely oral language for a very long time, and was only written down much, much later, and with reluctance. Because of this, the sounds remained the same as they were in ancient times.

I go into more depth in this thread, with sources.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4984
you make some good points in your thread JV.

I guess maybe we should take the question one step back:

where did Sanskrit itself come from? Yahweh imprinted our dna to create a bias towards Hebrew ("In the case of the Hebrew that entity known as Yahweh aided this knowledge through impression upon the material of genetic coding which became language, as you call it.")

but how did the ancients speakers of Sanskrit come upon these musically powerful sounds?

Quote:The exception is the sounding of some of what you call your Hebrew and some of what you call you Sanskrit vowels. These sound vibration complexes have power before time and space and represent configurations of light which built all that there is.

74.18 Questioner: Why do these sounds have this property?

Ra: I am Ra. The correspondence in vibratory complex is mathematical.

(08-03-2012, 10:13 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]Just think about it, why would there be any need to keep written records when you could perhaps access a more... let's say, collective reservoir of planetary memory?

The truer, purer, infallible "history" will always be embedded in the mind/memory. Not in a book, or a tablet, or a ziggurat's wall.

this is true Siren. I am belaboring under the thought-form that literate communication (what we do here now) is the best tool for expression of thoughts and ideas.

of course, we are scattered entities across the globe, so this is what we have to work with in the present (considering that telepathy was deliberately disabled in the human body).

that said, all of Ra's 3d traditions were cabalistic:

Quote:88.20 Questioner: How did the teacher relay information to the student in respect to visualization?

Ra: I am Ra. The process was cabalistic; that is, of the oral tradition of mouth to ear.

ie, even though they recommend tarot, they used no tarot cards as such during their experience.
(08-03-2012, 07:36 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Ra meant lack of previous alphabet use by the Sanskrit speakers. There might have been alphabets previously elsewhere on earth.

I take your point here Tobey.

although why would naming an alphabet create distortions in sound vibrations?

"In the case of Sanskrit the sound vibrations are pure due to the lack of previous, what you call, alphabet or letter-naming. "

languages have a tendency to 'drift' as people move and migrate to different geographical regions. And in extreme cases, languages split.
that said, this is a pretty transient question, and because it's historical, can never be 'settled'.

back to more infinite thoughts Tongue
(08-03-2012, 10:45 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]although why would naming an alphabet create distortions in sound vibrations?

languages have a tendency to 'drift' as people move and migrate to different geographical regions. And in extreme cases, languages split.

Garry, maybe they drift once they're written down, too.
Speech is something that develops naturally, as a part of the process of evolution from 2D to 3D. The development of spoken language is a process somewhat planned by the nature of the human form itself that was designed by the creator, but the exact language itself is function of the free will of the group of people.

The ancient priests were in harmony with nature and with the heavens, and language developed through their process of directly interacting with the logos, the language itself being their own "poetic interpretation" of the logos.

http://www.meru.org/
http://www.meetingtent.com/
Quote:according to oral tradition the hebrew arabic and sanskrit alphabets were created by the shadow cast from a rams horn- i.e. 3 dimensional helical spiral
(08-02-2012, 11:24 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]No. I mean not possible to lie in ancient sanskrit. I think another language was same way back then. Don't remember.

How could this be possible?
Dunno. Straight from the heart? In the bible there was a comment of someone demanding another person speak in a particular language, from my view a way to divine truth from his words. I have heard that infants will speak backwards at first, eventually learning to reverse speech to english. I have tried reverse speech experiments and this seems valid. From my findings the truth attempts to come out in our words, but we are taught to speak and write backwards, in a language that is very good at hiding meaning. I have a linguist buddy that may have insight on this. Will see what he says.

Shin'Ar

We are so caught up in our pursuit of ancient civilization that we forget the very dynamic of natural processes.

Civilization is man's attempt to achieve higher states of living. And as natural as it is for man to desire to progress and find better ways to live this life, there are also many natural processes that take place all around us that we can easily ignore if we choose to do so.

One of those processes is the vibratory experience and design of all creation. The Flower of Life and Sacred Geometry; Divine Design and Process of Being.

It is this vibratory reality from which communication and the sharing of fields of consciousness creates that which we understand as language.

But this is certainly not a result of civilized accomplishment. It has nothing to do with any one human family attempting to give their communications a symbolic representation. Primitive man living in caves did this on stone walls long before any civilization took place on this planet.

But what advanced and evolved civilized being brought to communication was far more than symbolic representations on stone walls. These advanced means of communication utilized the nature of vibration which was encoded into these symbols, and anyone able to tune into the frequency of these vibrations would be able to also decipher and understand their meaning and message.

Sanskrit, like many other ancient communications, was vibratory and brought to our planet by advanced beings that understood these natural methods of communication.

And this is why we see problems arise when decoding is attempted by simple mathematical deconstruction of the symbols, as though breaking the cryptogram puzzles. Although it might be true that a symbol applied in the same context over and over can be assumed to mean one thing, the true meaning can be lost if its true vibration is not understood and realized.

Do we not see in many languages how one symbol or word can have many different meanings?

It is not in the design of the symbol that we find the true communication, but in the vibration that such symbols and the true intent of that effort create.

It is not in the reading and decoding of the symbolism that we find the true message, but in the 'tuning into' the frequency designed into that message.

In the words of the one who translates the Emerald Tablets of Thoth we hear :

"Upon them are engraved characters in the ancient Atlantean language: characters which respond to attuned thought waves, releasing the associated mental vibration in the mind of the reader... Concealed in the words of Thoth are many meanings that do not appear on the surface." UNQUOTE

In this way the secrets of messages were buried within the symbols and the alchemy used to create the specific vibration. This cannot be dome by simply carving pictures on a stone wall. It is an advanced technology brought to earth from beyond.

Earth's first 'language' was the first sound made between one conscious being to another in an attempt to communicate thought. Who knows what that might have been. At some point it became the grunts between cave men. 'Ugh' meany yes and 'roar' meant no.

Sanskrit was not the first language or alphabet; it was among the first of the advanced methods of communicating via vibration brought from beyond our planet.

Quote:Sanskrit, like many other ancient communications, was vibratory and brought to our planet by advanced beings that understood these natural methods of communication.

My understanding is that this statement is accurate for the creation of Hebrew, which was aided by the being Yahweh but not for Sanskrit, which Ra specifically contrasts with Hebrew, and states that it was developed "unaided".

Don't forget the use of the word 'pure'. What do you suppose that means?
here is an astonishing bit of Q'uo, directly pertinent:

Quote:When an entity uses language consciously, he becomes a priest. And indeed, we say to you: everything that you say may be seen to be sacred or deliberately chosen not to be sacred, because the default setting of speech of any kind of utterance is that it is sacred. Yet that beginning nature of sound itself, when involved with the human breath, is not used by most entities in most applications. Most people are not aware that, when they open their mouth and speak, they are people of power, and so they do not concern themselves precisely with what they say. And they may throw away many, many words which mean very little, simply having a good time communicating small facts and enjoying life.

However, in the case of two languages, the Sanskrit and the Hebrew, those involved in the early creation of the tongues and the writing down of them into a form of notation which you would call writing were working from the premise that their sounds were sacred. And this makes them sacred.

It is not that there is a code involved or that there is some statistical relationship betwixt the genetic code and certain vowels or syllables. It is that the intention of those who created and notated those two languages was to create a set of sacred vibrations.

These were unique in the creation of languages upon your sphere because of the fact that most languages have been created by those who wish to do business. And therefore the whole vibrational energy of words in most cultures is not that energy of sacredness, at least not consciously. Certainly, when these sounds are brought together into inspiring speech or ineffable singing, once again the human heart can begin to hear the sacredness of sound and the power of the human breath to express the love and the light of the one infinite Creator.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0325.aspx

mind=blown BigSmile
In this thread
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4984

I conjectured that Chinese is also a sacred language, but differently from Sanskrit. In the case of Chinese, it is the script itself that is ancient, first appearing on oracle bones (clearly a sacred use) and later on sacred ritual bronze artifacts. In the modern script the characters are slightly adapted to be easier to write with a brush, but the seal script is still used for many official and ceremonial purposes.

Spoken Chinese didn't have a stable, standardized spoken form modern times, just as written Sanskrit didn't have a stable, standardized written form until modern times.
Note that in China, calligraphy of the script is esteemed, in fact it is considered the highest form of art. In Sanskrit, of course, it is spoken sounds that are esteemed, rather than the script.

Shin'Ar

(08-04-2012, 11:44 AM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Sanskrit, like many other ancient communications, was vibratory and brought to our planet by advanced beings that understood these natural methods of communication.

My understanding is that this statement is accurate for the creation of Hebrew, which was aided by the being Yahweh but not for Sanskrit, which Ra specifically contrasts with Hebrew, and states that it was developed "unaided".

I may have mis-spoke here.

I should have been clear that I was not actually speaking of Sanskrit in particular, but all language that falls into the category of being enhanced with a vibratory frequency for the purpose of communicating a message metaphysically rather than physically.

Plenum, that's a good quote from Q'uo you found.

It acknowledges that languages are sacred it they were created with the intention of creating a sacred language.

This is a another category in addition to "Primal" languages Sanskrit sounds or Mandarin Script, which were the first languages of those cultures, Or the "Created" language Hebrew, brought to us by Yahweh.

There are two languages that apply. Runic or Gurmukhi (the language of Sikhs) which, though derived from previous alphabets, was intentionally made and used as sacred, not for business.
That makes sense to me Confused, though I had also heard Western Iran, specifically the Zagros Mountains as being another possible place of origin. I see a lot of the beginnings of Indo-Aryan culture originating in Anatolia however, domestication of sheep occurred there, many of the oldest neolithic settlements are found there including one of the oldest religious sites on record ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe ).

This is a personal theory of mine but I think that agriculture may have began on the coasts of the Black Sea, which was far lower during ancient times, and that water levels rose catastrophically circa 5600 BC due to the Mediterranean breaching the Strait of Bosphorus and flooding these regions, causing the survivors to relocate and spread elsewhere. I can see this also as the root of the Flood myth present in all cultures in the area. You can read more about the Black Sea Deluge hypothesis here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge
(08-24-2012, 02:56 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]That makes sense to me Confused, though I had also heard Western Iran, specifically the Zagros Mountains as being another possible place of origin. I see a lot of the beginnings of Indo-Aryan culture originating in Anatolia however, domestication of sheep occurred there, many of the oldest neolithic settlements are found there including one of the oldest religious sites on record ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe ).

This is a personal theory of mine but I think that agriculture may have began on the coasts of the Black Sea, which was far lower during ancient times, and that water levels rose catastrophically circa 5600 BC due to the Mediterranean breaching the Strait of Bosphorus and flooding these regions, causing the survivors to relocate and spread elsewhere. I can see this also as the root of the Flood myth present in all cultures in the area. You can read more about the Black Sea Deluge hypothesis here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge

Wow, that is a mine of information that you have there! Thanks, Spaced. In 10.15, Ra says the following, with respect to the Atlantean civilization:
Quote:Approximately 11,000 of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately 10,821 years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

It provides clues, in terms of the Sanskrit language, I think. Also, the Wikipedia article that you cited says that Göbekli Tepe is located in Southeastern Anatolia Region, the very region that secular researchers are now zeroing upon, in terms of the super-mother language. The ruins of Göbekli Tepe are said to have sculptures of species that are not known to have existed or currently exist in the history of Earth, as we know it. Could it be that the latter Atlanteans resettling in Turkey carved them from their experience of history, from the space/time before the advent of the earth-changing configuration, due to their conflicts? I have a feeling that Göbekli Tepe could be the handiwork of the Atlanteans who settled in Turkey after the second of their devastating wars.
If we wish to take this line of extrapolation further, I would suggest that these Sanskrit speaking Anatolians may have been forced to relocate due to the expansion of the Semetic (Hebrew based) speaking Akkadian Empire into Anatolia. If this is the case they may have sailed to the then uninhabited island of Crete to set up a new society which flourished into the Minoan civilization (which I hypothesized in an earlier post in this thread also spoke Sanskrit). Tragically the Minoan civilization ended in flood (well tsunami) as well.
spaced, have you read or seen any of graham hancock's work? what you are saying reminds me of it. for some reason.
Pages: 1 2