Bring4th

Full Version: My first pendulum experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't know very much of pendulums at all, but I watched a video the other day on Youtube about chakra healing and I felt I really needed it. I found one that stood out to me which was a amethyst crystal with a pyramid on top. So I got my pendulum today and I used it a few hours ago after I got out of work and wow!

I basically got it for healing instead of insight and boy was the pendulum swinging when I concentrated on the lower chakras to re-balance them. I swear I wasn't moving it to make it move that much, so it was telling me my lower chakras were a bit out of whack.
I'm looking into pendulums as well. Right now I've only really managed to have them spin over my hand chakra and other open chakras.

I'm experimenting asking questions, but for now it seems that the answers come from my deep subconscious, but I haven't fully explored the source of the knowledge.
I've cleared negative energy using a pendulum before.
They can be used for dowsing of course, though I'm not very good at that.
I haven't used a pendulum in about a year or so.
This guy is a good source of basics.

Pickle makes some wonderful pendulums. I have been more successful with the pendulum he made than with any others I have.

And I agree that Raymon Grace offers some excellent insight into using a pendulum effectively. Good information there.
Hi all.

(08-15-2012, 07:19 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]video = youtube. . .
BRB soon. . .

Another pendulum I like a lot is the Foucault’s Pendulum ! !

I know it is more "science", but what I think is extraordinary, IS
that the pendulum does NOT rotate, relativily to THE WHOLE UNIVERSE ! !
. .not only relative to the earth, the sun, or the galaxy. . .BUT
the whole thing we all are in ! !

EDIT TO ADD :
Am I the only one who thinks that Pickle made us a good joke with
the link in the message of 15th August, 2012 18:19, Post: #4 ???? B-)

Blue skies.
Yesterday I tested telepathy with my wife using a pendulum. She basically sat still while holding the pendulum while I sent commands or questions to her. Every command was followed as far as directional, every answer was correct, one question asking if this signal was considered telepathy.

Only problem is that my wife is not consciously aware of the signals she is receiving. Trying to get her to do exercises with me to develop this. She has no real interest in the mystical.:-/