Bring4th

Full Version: the divine feminine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am reading the book, the power of the magdalene ( see below)

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Magdalene-Jo...+magdalene

i am really enjoying it as it goes into the true roles of mary magdalene and mother mary in the early christian church. they were teachers and leaders . now the apostles had problems with that but jesus didnt. from what i have read this 5000 year cycle that we are heading into is going to represent a balance between the feminine and the masculine instead of being male dominated and i am all for that. i have always thought and known that all the wars on this planet would not happen if the feminine energy was more dominant. mothers are NOT sending their kids off to war for the profit motive but men will as we have seen over and over and over again.
so i personally welcome the divine feminine. i have been married to my wonderful wife for over 43 years and my life took shape when i got married. thank god for my wife and kids . if not for them i could have easily just dissapeared into addiction or partying or whatever that i know.
anyway may blessing and joy accompany the emergence of the divine feminine upon this orb.

norral Heart

Shin'Ar

(08-07-2012, 08:10 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]i am reading the book, the power of the magdalene ( see below)

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Magdalene-Jo...+magdalene

i am really enjoying it as it goes into the true roles of mary magdalene and mother mary in the early christian church. they were teachers and leaders . now the apostles had problems with that but jesus didnt. from what i have read this 5000 year cycle that we are heading into is going to represent a balance between the feminine and the masculine instead of being male dominated and i am all for that. i have always thought and known that all the wars on this planet would not happen if the feminine energy was more dominant. mothers are NOT sending their kids off to war for the profit motive but men will as we have seen over and over and over again.
so i personally welcome the divine feminine. i have been married to my wonderful wife for over 43 years and my life took shape when i got married. thank god for my wife and kids . if not for them i could have easily just dissapeared into addiction or partying or whatever that i know.
anyway may blessing and joy accompany the emergence of the divine feminine upon this orb.

norral Heart

I think you will find that the Divine Feminine involves much more than the Magdalene and Mary aspects. Glad to see someone wandering down that path from this community. Enjoy.
christianity has been unbalanced as it has been presented. for many years i was in a church where the feminine was just denied.. i returned to the episcopal church for one reason because the chief bishop is a woman. i mean really life is yin and yang spiritually and mother father god is the same. and i just relate well to the feminine energy and im trying to relate better. so many beautiful female souls here on this board its always uplifting
Feminine energy is for the most part what comprises the nonrigid aspects of the universe, always changing and exploring creative potentials. I definitely dip my pen into that inkwell being a bit of an artist myself... I approve of this message!

Unbound