Bring4th

Full Version: A starborne wanderer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I signed up on this site quite awhile ago, I believe back in April, but have yet to say hello... so, Hello! Smile

I guess I can start with the customary introduction to tell you all who I am and how I came to find this community.

It's hard to really think of one moment or instance that got me started on my path to learn of the "alteranatives" in life, since I've always been outside of the normal loop. Even as a small child, I was always quick to show everyone that I wasn't like most children. I've always wanted to take my time to do anything, even from the womb. I was a few days late when I was born on December 21, 1983 at 11:17am.

It's actually my birthday that really got me to looking at some of the strange theories of the 2012 buisness a few years back. I was simply curious one day and decided to type in my birthday and was shocked (to say the least) at what I found. I had been interested in, but never paid much attention to, the Mayan culture and it's interesting calander.

Much of this alternative stuff usually found it's way to me somehow, which in turn got me interested and looking at new and exciting ideas and data. As far as getting into the spiritual side of things, I find it quite interesting how it all came about.

Growing up, I had little to no religion/spiritual teachings aside from being baptised as Roman Catholic as a baby. Apart from the few weddings or funerals in my life, I hardly set foot into any church. After loosing my grandfather when I was 14, and after all the praying I did for him to get better for the sake of my mother and the rest of the family, I felt quite jaded by god, and very lonely and abandoned. My family at the time had a hard time coping for many reasons, but it started one of the darkest periods in my life.

Being in high school, or really any school, I was pretty shy. Since I had jumped around from town to town as a kid, I went through a total of 5 schools once I had finally arrived in high school, so I tried my best to keep away from people and stay out of the "pop" crowd. I also didn't want to be seen hanging around the uncool crowd either so I pretty much kept to myself.

It wasn't until Christmas of my freshman year that I got a guitar, and found a great passion in life. Bringing it to school attracted new friends into my life back then, and they introduced me into some pretty different music. Heavy metal of assorted types have always struck a chord with me, especially the more extreme types. There are two bands in particular that had a huge influence on me to start exploring new ideas of life and existance and the universe.

Those two bands are Morbid Angel, and Emperor. This music is considered by many to be quite negative in both the "evil" sound and lyrical content. These bands were intentionally "evil" to scare the religious sheep... and seeing as I was feeling pretty let down by the whole christian/catholic religion, I felt a great resonance with it.

I started down a dark path and rellished in the idea of being scary to folks, but never ever wanted to hurt anyone, only myself. As you are reading this, you may be wondering where this is going, or why I'm mentioning any of this... stay tuned, it will pull together! Wink

This one band, Morbid Angel, is more or less run by the guitarist, Trey Azagthoth (name taken from the Necromonicon), and Trey has some very interesting points of view reguarding life and spirituality. His main source for all things spiritual is Deepak Chopra. I ended up buying his book "How to Know God" and ended up reading all 500+ pages in about a week, which is the fastest I have ever read any book in my life.

There was a ton of info involved with that book, but it all made complete sense to me and just about all of it resonated with me on a very high level.

Of course, I also became interested around the same time, in drugs. I had been smoking pot since I met a certain group of friends who played music, and I spent every weekend there playing, smoking, drinking, and just having a good ol time. Eventually there came a time in my life when things went very wrong very quickly. The year was 2000, and my parents had started drinking again the year before.

To make a long story short, by the fall of that year, my step-father's excessive behaviors got so bad, that all three of us (me, mom, and gary) had barely been speaking to one another. The very begining of November that year, Gary had a sever brain anyrism that just about killed him. I was a junior in HS at this point, and by the end of the year, dropped out of school. It wasn't until 2001, that I started drinking heavier, and smoked alot more. In August of that year, I fell off of a bridge one night while drinking. I broke my right hand, and wasn't able to play guitar with my hand in a cast.

My guitar was my everything at that point in my life, and not playing wasn't an option. Since I wasn't able to do this, I turned to heavier drugs. I started sampling certain "mind expanding" substances that really changed many ideas of reality for me and that is what started me looking online and reading more things, such as Deepak's "How to Know God". After reading this and other material online, I came to one book on Chi Gong.

This is really where I learned alot of intuitive information about energies. I never completely understood what I was doing, but really felt something deep for the first time in my life. I started to intuitively work with doing Reiki, without even knowing what it was.

Around this time, my cat had a fatty tumor on her back paw that needed to be removed. Since the tumor had connected to the skin so much, there wasn't enough skin to close the wound, and a toe had to be removed. The poor cat was very disoriented after the surgery and in quite a bit of pain. I eventually got her to lie on my lap and I just had this urge to visuallise energy pouring in to me, and filling me up as if I were a vessel, and I directed this energy out of my hands and into my hurting kitty. She responded by finally calming down and getting some much needed sleep.

The peace I felt right then, and the immense love I felt for her really enveloped the two of us, and completely changed our relationship from that point on. Bubba was a very independant cat for most of her life, and didn't care much for me (or anyone else for that matter), until after I started to do the energy work for her. She was a different cat after that, and really showed a lot of love for the three of us from that point forward until 7 years or so later, when she passed on at 19 years old.

Now to fast forward a bit, I started working for a drug store 5 years ago (2004), and met some pretty interesting people while moving from store to store. After a year of working for the company, I met a few women who are Reiki masters. One of them taught it to me, and I was attuned as a Master a year after my Reiki 1 and 2 attunements.

I didn't really learn too much more until I started working for another manager, Sean. He introduced me to Richard Hoagland, and 2 years later, I discovered David Wilcock. It has been just over a year since I first discovered David, and in turn I learned of The Law of One.

Since going onto the forum over at Divine Cosmos (under my same name Starborne), I have learned a wealth of information that has helped me immensely with my personal and spiritual growth. I've made it through about a third of the way through the Law of One, and still go and read a session here and there, as it's a lot of information that takes a long time to digest.

I stll try my best to keep with meditation on at least a few times a week, and always keep reading through different forums. Since learning less than a year ago just who and what I am... a Wanderer, my life has really changed in many ways, and at the same time, certain aspects have repeated for me as if to give myself a second chance to finally get things right and learn my lessons this time around. It sure isn't easy... as a matter of fact it's darn right exhausting some days... both physically and emotionally, but it's through this exhaustion that I start to pay attention to those preset markers in my life.

I've been doing a LOT of reflecting on my childhood, and have finally come to realize that I set it all up before I came here, up to and including the exact moment I decided to enter this world in human form, all so I could search according to my intuitions and find what I didn't know what I was looking for. RollEyes My higher self.

I'm always, yet never amazed at all the sychronicities in my life that all seem to be speeding up lately. I seem to be reliving my past in shorter and shorter loops, and at the end of the loop, my understanding gets deeper, and my love and light grows stronger.

When I do meditate, my awareness seems to expand faster each time, and the visualizations are feelings, both physical and emotional... each invoking the other. My thoughts are becoming more complex by the day, and each second of thought seems to carry with it more information that carries more textures, non-physical textures and sights all being very holographic in nature. This "downlink connection" keeps getting more bizarre by the day, and all past strangeness make more and more sense.

I'm sorry if my last two paragraphs are losing anyone, as I'm trying my best to convey how strange this awareness is getting, yet something tells me that you folks here will understand what I mean! Wink lol

Anyways, that's a very distilled version of who I am and what I've gone through in this life to get here. I know I skipped around a bit, as I tried to keep this as short as I could. If some things need clarification... don't hesitate to ask me!

I'm glad I've finally found my way back here, and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Love & Light,
Starborne (Jon)

fairyfarmgirl

Thank you for being here now.

--fairyfarmgirl
You have a wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for doing so, and welcome to our community. You'll find a wealth of information, acceptance and love here.
Thank you so much for the warm welcomes! I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. BigSmile
Hey Starborne, welcome to the forum Smile
Yep, we're caught in a time loop.

I got sick of watching the "tapes" over..and over...and over...

Next time, I'll pay a LOT more attention to those tapes :p
Oops..I did it again..

I misread your info on "looping".

My brain's gotta come back from vacation soon...
Nice story.I am pleased with your idea of sharing the story.
That techeas a lot to me.Please keep sharing your more experience at here.Thank you for this post..