Bring4th

Full Version: A theory about STS I keep running across
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Cyan

In my travels I keep coming across the following theory:

"One should choose STS for the quick advance fast off the gate because of certainty of getting in is higher if will is stronger than the certainty of getting into STO is, so gain power now and switch as quickly as you see an oppening with the sole aim of your power being those that help you protect/heal yourself or heal others or avoid troubles."

Thoughts.
An act that could be considered as inconsiderate or mostly focused of one's self benefit, might fall under the category of "Quick advance off the gate", i agree with that.
A random potential person could accept an offer to do an act like murder if he is guaranteed a proportionally high gain. That would be considered as an act of quick advance.
Now comes the part that is somewhat distorted in my opinion. The certainty of "getting into STO" is heavily outweighed practically speaking. It is too vague of a saying, how could one determine so many variables and calculate them into a constructive logical solution or act when he does not even know how to determine the values of those variables yet.

It is hard to maintain a positive being in today's societal world. But the power of the individual is potentially limitless.
Interesting post. It brings to mind the fact that it is not always easy to know what my motives are in any given situation, and it is really impossible to help another without helping myself at the same time. However, I usually "know," or think I know, when my action might be deliberately hurtful to another. An example might be it I took something that belonged to someone else because I thought I deserved it more or they didn't need it as much as I did, or that it really should be mine. I would be pretty sure that was STS.

More complicated decisions (for me) would involve whether a mass murderer should be hunted down and killed. My inclination would be to incarcerate such a person and treat them humanely for the rest of their natural lives. But what if that option were not available? Then would the killing be the STO solution, or not? This is why I don't see myself running for president, so I won't have to worry about making this kind of decision.

As far as making a decision that is STS to get out of the gate fast, with the idea that I will switch over later, that is self delusion, and karma will eventually make the point for that individual (probably.)
First of all its fkn easy to get above the cutoff limit for both sts and sto... and if you have atleast the slightest clue of what your doing, ur moving directly to 5d or above.

Secondly, ones philosophy alters greatly with personality/aura/polarity, its a general belief that "ones own way" is always the best/optimal/glorious way (in reality, its more of a risk vs reward and preference thing)...
STO can look like STS (self-centered).

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...In this regard we would suggest that the skillful choice is always to work on the self without regard for working with other entities. Service to others, working upon what you perceive needs to be done in the world, begins and ends within yourself. Until the point at which you are asked specific questions that you may answer in what you hope is a spiritually helpful manner, the work you do on yourself is sufficient and more than adequate in terms of how you may affect the consciousness of planet Earth. Change yourself and you change the world. That is how powerful you really are...

Quote:80.11 Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the seeming polarization towards service to self because the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.
Your supposition is that you have difficulty finding opportunities for service to others, whether it be because a lack of personal power or a lack of resources, therefore it is best to focus on acquiring these.

The error I detect is that this achievement, acquisition of more personal power and resources, means that one is on the Service-to-Self path. That is not neccesarily the case, because serving self is serving all.

Instead, achieve, just try not to do harm, and keep focused on your ultimate goals. Elon Musk has done great service by founding SpaceX (The commercial Space Flight Company), Tesla Motors, and Solar City. But first he needed get funds from founding PayPal, not as obviously STO, but clearly non-harmful. In fact outside of a few industries such as banking, arms, or some in politics, I think it's a mistake to say that a majority of the successful are STS.

It is not necessary to be harmful and unethical in order to achieve, and in doing so you will face considerable difficulty in unlearning those lessons if you want to serve others.
IMO, kicking a dog, taking candy from a baby and murdering someone is not STS. It's just being mean and exchanging catalyst with others.

Service to self is admiring Stalin and wanting to do the same, which Saddam Hussein did. Millions in the USSR loved Stalin and practically worshiped him because he enslaved them to his will. THAT'S true STS. An STS person likely was temped toward doing that at an early age and it just kept being a good idea.

Most people, OTOH, by nature and by a certain tendency built into Earth society, decide to be more and more compassionate toward others. Once they choose to be that way and ARE in more than 50% of their interactions with others, they are good for Harvest. Smile
@Cyan

I guess the first question I would ask is that considering we're at the impossible task of finding the end of the OIC, what's the benefit of getting there faster? Not to tangent too much, but I think that mindset of maximizing travel towards forward dimensions might be a fairly recent thing that has come in line with the harvest deadline. As more transitionals are born, they are sick of the 3D experience and want to move to 4D; this is manifested by people actually longing for a different experience (ie: min/max-ing the ascension process).

Practically, what I take from it is that you can embrace the paths to power in this world and go full STS, make a huge fortune or gain massive influence, and then switch over somewhat late in the game and go STO-crazy with their money and influence at that point. I guess it's a possibility, but I think it's much harder to do than anyone might realize. STS does not owe you a chance to get out. Also, I think the argument is somewhat hard to imagine because we're end of cycle too... we don't have much time left to get our switch in Tongue

@patrick

Thank you for those quotes, I really enjoyed both.
No activity is inherently service to others, or service to self. It is the intent driving said action which determines the polarity. One cannot know the motivation of another. One can only surmise, given the available data (well, in 3rd density in any-case).

There are some actions, though, that are quite difficult to see ever being STO however. For example: rape. It would take a creative mind to conjure a scenario in which that was motivated by a desire to serve others. It would be highly improbable. Also, not all STO or STS behaviors are of the same degree or caliber of "positivity" or "negativity". One STS behavior could serve self more than another behavior.

Ra has stated that it is as difficult to achieve 51% of thought and behavior oriented toward service to others, as it is to achieve 95% thought and behavior directed toward service to self.
(08-08-2012, 08:38 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]In my travels I keep coming across the following theory:

"One should choose STS for the quick advance fast off the gate because of certainty of getting in is higher if will is stronger than the certainty of getting into STO is, so gain power now and switch as quickly as you see an oppening with the sole aim of your power being those that help you protect/heal yourself or heal others or avoid troubles."

Thoughts.

The network vs the hierarchy.

Equality vs slavery.

Noble idealism vs brute practicality.

The above are some expressions that I could think of in terms of the two poles. The entire purpose of polarity is to enable the capacity to do work. The choice of polarity is the choice of what enables one to pursue their work of mental and spiritual evolution, through the tools available in the third density. For any student of polarity who is contemplating the choice, I think it would be fruitful to meditate upon what enables to do the work effectively at a personal level.
Quote:78.24 Questioner: This is a hard question to ask, but what is the value experientially of the formation of positive and negative social memory complexes, of the separation of the polarities at that point rather than the allowing for the mixing of mind/body/spirit complexes of opposite polarity in the higher densities?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of polarity is to develop the potential to do work. This is the great characteristic of those, shall we say, experiments which have evolved since the concept of The Choice was appreciated. Work is done far more efficiently and with greater purity, intensity, and variety by the voluntary searching of mind/body/spirit complexes for the lessons of third and fourth densities. The action of fifth density is, viewed in space/time, the same with or without polarity. However, viewed in time/space, the experiences of wisdom are greatly enlarged and deepened due, again, to the voluntary nature of polarized mind/body/spirit action.

I don't expect to gain much traction in this group by my statement to follow: I am not convinced the "deadline" idea is valid. Much else in this material feels right to me. I still think an individual probably moves on as they are ready to move on, not according to some calendar. Regardless, it probably won't change my behavior one way or the other.
I think by 'deadline' in this example I more meant a loose planetary deadline to move towards the green sphere (the 'transition' period). I don't mean to make this a gradual vs sudden thing; our own ascension has no bearing on the fact that the planet ascends at some point as well. You could also take it as a 'human evolution' thing where we may be approaching the tipping point of moving towards higher/lower ethics (both sides are true)...

I am glad these things will not change your behavior. You are right in that we have work in front of us that needs doing; doesn't mean that we're not destined (and hopeful) for someplace else...
(08-08-2012, 08:38 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]In my travels I keep coming across the following theory:

Hmm. This assumes the choice of polarity is a conscious act. Ra indicates it's almost always something that happens at a much deeper level.

Furthemore, I'm skeptical of the idea that one can craft a "strategy" to progress through the densities. As I understand it -- as incomplete as that most certainly is --this misunderstands the point of the game, to use Ra's card game analogy. It implies that there is advantage to be gained by doing it more quickly, and that obtaining this advantage would be some sort of motivation to the self going through this spiritual evolution.

However, I can't see any way that spiritual evolution makes real sense as Ra describes it unless the "self" going through the evolution is qualitatively different -- not more, or less, just different in quality of identity and consciousness -- than the "self" that wrote those words. Indeed, the higher self might have some strategy; I personally doubt avoiding pain and misunderstanding is a top priority for it.

Speaking solely for my limited "self", I try to understand the lessons my higher self programmed instead of routing around them. I don't think it's likely you actually _can_ avoid them in some sort of sustainable manner that would allow you to outwit the forces at work as some active strategy one follows -- the best way to confound the lessons of the higher self would be to avoid polarization and pursue an apathetic stasis. Other than that, you're kind of in it for the whole enchilada as I understand it.
(08-09-2012, 12:47 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I don't expect to gain much traction in this group by my statement to follow: I am not convinced the "deadline" idea is valid. Much else in this material feels right to me. I still think an individual probably moves on as they are ready to move on, not according to some calendar. Regardless, it probably won't change my behavior one way or the other.

I'm confused as to what sense you find the "deadline" improbable. Do you mean the deadline that makes continued 3D development impossible on this planet? I think that's the only sense Ra speaks of a deadline for harvest.

Cyan

Imagine playing a game of strategy against an enemy that has endless and endless dimensions full of endless and endless planets calculating the best possible moves to anything you could conceivably think of, without knowing what you will do due to your inherantly endless (infinite) nature.

Your one winning move is not to play to win but to play to entertain? BigSmile dunno, I'm just musing.
(08-09-2012, 06:42 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]...
Your one winning move is not to play to win but to play to entertain? BigSmile dunno, I'm just musing.

You mean this? Wink

Ra material 50.7 Wrote:...This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love...

"This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love"

Now Ra said that 3d is not of knowing. But the knowing above is the knowing of the heart (intuition) and not the knowing from the head.
and isn't the mindset/strategy in question to create some sort of benefit moving forward? ie: the feeling of moving quicker through the lessons that need to be learnt... If winning the game is through surrender, then wouldn't the opposite strategy make sense as well?

This bleeds into my personal belief that we're all right in our own distortions. If we cannot see someone else's perspective, is that on them or on us? Is there something to learn there? These are the the more relevant questions, imo, rather than trying to find the snakes and ladders involved.
(08-09-2012, 06:57 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2012, 06:42 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]...

You mean this? Wink

Ra material 50.7 Wrote:...This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love...

"This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love"

Now Ra said that 3d is not of knowing. But the knowing above is the knowing of the heart (intuition) and not the knowing from the head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzGgVL6VMs

"for the heart is infinite....and the rational mind is too limited/finite to go where we are going....knowing is of the mind and finite illusion....awareness is of the infinite heart......"

(09-01-2012, 06:59 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzGgVL6VMs

"for the heart is infinite....and the rational mind is too limited/finite to go where we are going....knowing is of the mind and finite illusion....awareness is of the infinite heart......"

I like "there is no end to yourselves.. Your understanding.."

and

"you are becoming aware of yourself as gamemaster" when it shows the scene from the Matrix.
(09-01-2012, 06:59 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzGgVL6VMs

The whole point and value of the rational mind is to limit or to constrain - it brings balance and value to what we may perceive from the intuition. So saying it's "too limited/finite" is a red herring.

On the other hand that which people call of the "heart" has been used as a "catch-all" for everything from sentiment to feelings of unity. What's funny is Ra says that the frontal lobes will have "much more use in fourth density." 4th density beings are extremely rational (compared to 3D), which is ironic.
So zen, the rational mind protects the ego/our perception from suddenly being fully aware of infinity?

I'd love to hear your take on what it means to be more rational in 4D. Any examples?
(09-01-2012, 07:18 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The whole point and value of the rational mind is to limit or to constrain - it brings balance and value to what we may perceive from the intuition. So saying it's "too limited/finite" is a red herring.

On the other hand that which people call of the "heart" has been used as a "catch-all" for everything from sentiment to feelings of unity. What's funny is Ra says that the frontal lobes will have "much more use in fourth density." 4th density beings are extremely rational (compared to 3D), which is ironic.

(09-01-2012, 07:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So zen, the rational mind protects the ego/our perception from suddenly being fully aware of infinity?
It's a function of space/time orientation which divides and constrains things to be suitable for evaluation. The ego is 'protected' by the personal mind in general (one's experience), regardless of faculties used.
Also to arbitrarily divide one's totality into 'heart' and 'head' is fallacious. It comes from the unconscious need to balance the perceived over reliance/shortcomings on/due to the 'head' (where head is rationality). So we unconsciously project that restoration of balance onto the transcendent paradigm imagined for 4D.

(09-01-2012, 07:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to hear your take on what it means to be more rational in 4D. Any examples?
Greater awareness means more info available for processing, including a different view of space/time and time/space, seeing consequences both immediately and possibilities more into future. Imagine an activity such as 'planning', with use of rational mind and the expanded awareness.
As far as examples, most of mine come from "Fore's" biographical thread and chat discussions on another forum where he related his past experiences with the behavior of 4D entities.
(08-09-2012, 03:38 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Cyan' pid='93891' dateline='1344429527']

I'm confused as to what sense you find the "deadline" improbable. Do you mean the deadline that makes continued 3D development impossible on this planet? I think that's the only sense Ra speaks of a deadline for harvest.

Maybe I didn't understand the Ra material on this. I thought it was saying that anyone who wasn't ready to move to 4D by this year (December?) would be stuck in 3D for another several thousand years. That was the part that didn't resonate with me.
Caycegal, the transition is some 100-700 years, so I think we have that amount of time before moving over to 4D. Those that aren't ready by that time will move to another 3D world.
(09-01-2012, 07:18 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]...What's funny is Ra says that the frontal lobes will have "much more use in fourth density." 4th density beings are extremely rational (compared to 3D), which is ironic.

IMHO a very logical being would not be so easy to control by the Elites and would see the value in setting up a 4d society in space/time.
(09-01-2012, 08:59 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Caycegal, the transition is some 100-700 years, so I think we have that amount of time before moving over to 4D. Those that aren't ready by that time will move to another 3D world.

Yes and this will be gradual too. As our society becomes more 4d, those wanting to experience 3d will simply go elsewhere by themselves. They'll find our planet too mellow and too harmonious for their taste.
(09-01-2012, 08:59 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Caycegal, the transition is some 100-700 years, so I think we have that amount of time before moving over to 4D. Those that aren't ready by that time will move to another 3D world.
I believe that transition time is for a fully activated 4D world - i.e. transition to single-bodied. Sometime between now and during that period, this place will be less than accommodating to 3D catalyst.
(09-01-2012, 09:20 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2012, 07:18 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]...What's funny is Ra says that the frontal lobes will have "much more use in fourth density." 4th density beings are extremely rational (compared to 3D), which is ironic.

IMHO a very logical being would not be so easy to control by the Elites and would see the value in setting up a 4d society in space/time.
But much of that type of control has to do with survival concerns which simply become irrelevant.
On some level I think its possible to choose a few cycles of STS in purely STO service. Catalyst and all that jazz.

That said I think the foibles and follies of incarnation make it a paper argument, though maybe its just the chaotic nature of life here and now that makes something like that superfluous. Though I could see the desire to go through the some STS cycles to expand the horizon of existence, learn the other paths to gain greater understanding to the spectrum of existence. This approach holds more water, but still seems flawed.

Whenever I think on STS, I always think of Carlos Castaneda's idea of the petty dictator if any of you are familiar with it.

Cyan

The theory is, in a way, that the biggest error petty dictators make is that they do not know that they are petty dictators. What if someone aimed for the job of being a "petty dictator" for the purpose of removing said "petty dictatorship" as a job?

Isnt that the classical STS sucker PoV, in a way?
(08-08-2012, 02:33 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]Elon Musk has done great service by founding SpaceX (The commercial Space Flight Company), Tesla Motors, and Solar City. But first he needed get funds from founding PayPal, not as obviously STO, but clearly non-harmful. In fact outside of a few industries such as banking, arms, or some in politics, I think it's a mistake to say that a majority of the successful are STS.

Elon Musk -- was thinking about him today. I wonder about new technologies coming into our world. Is this something that is controlled by our "guardians" on Saturn? Do they deliberately hold us back from big new technologies until we have passed some kind of test? Are they responsible for the delay in developing nuclear fission?

What kind of fire is flowing through Elon Musk? Obviously a wanderer.

Cyan

(09-01-2012, 08:55 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2012, 03:38 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Cyan' pid='93891' dateline='1344429527']

Maybe I didn't understand the Ra material on this. I thought it was saying that anyone who wasn't ready to move to 4D by this year (December?) would be stuck in 3D for another several thousand years. That was the part that didn't resonate with me.

And anyone who at any time uses a long enough practice of contacting II or hard enough effort in contacting II can harvest through the 8th at any time/space point.

IF you harvest when you are ready (because you always harvest, harvesting is becoming aware of this) then you could just as easily be thrown into a 3d world for a few weeks, or a few thousand years.
(09-17-2012, 08:58 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2012, 02:33 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]Elon Musk has done great service by founding SpaceX (The commercial Space Flight Company), Tesla Motors, and Solar City. But first he needed get funds from founding PayPal, not as obviously STO, but clearly non-harmful. In fact outside of a few industries such as banking, arms, or some in politics, I think it's a mistake to say that a majority of the successful are STS.

Elon Musk -- was thinking about him today. I wonder about new technologies coming into our world. Is this something that is controlled by our "guardians" on Saturn? Do they deliberately hold us back from big new technologies until we have passed some kind of test? Are they responsible for the delay in developing nuclear fission?

What kind of fire is flowing through Elon Musk? Obviously a wanderer.

In my understanding, the spread of technology is subjective not objective. Some subjective "earth" people live in a subjective technological paradise, some in technological nothingness. And everything in between. Our particular "western middle class new agey paradigm" experiences technology that is fititng for it but is no where near what is technologically available on earth in total at this time. In a theory i have about this.
It seems difficult to draw the line between STO and STS if the line is acceptance and control, because to accept anything you need to control the part of you which doesn't want to accept it, and to control anything you need to accept the part of you which wants to control. If one has a mental illness like depression do they accept it as it is to polarize towards STO? Would seeking treatment be control? One successful form of treatment is called Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and its all about controlling the mind, no acceptance involved. If someone's natural tendency is to be unempathetic, and empathy is key to STO, then would accepting that lack of empathy rather than trying to change it be STO or STS polarizing?

If we don't even know if our actions or intentions are truly STO or STS it may at times be better to do something you believe to be STS because at least it will polarize you in a direction, in some situations acceptance just leads to stagnation in polarity or harm to yourself. When I do something I believe is STS I feel a surge of confidence which can overcome even my strongest pains, where as blind acceptance causes me to feel hopeless.
Pages: 1 2