Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest: 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Summary: "In 2016 all life forms on Earth will die due to magnetic field reversal". This is a fear-based message.

Here's a small quote from book 5 of The Law of One.

Law of One Book 5 Wrote:...Negative entities stand ready to fill in any lapse of care in this regard with their offering of service in their own way; that is, mimicking the positive contact only as much as necessary to maintain the channel and then giving false information whenever possible, usually having to do with dates and descriptions of upcoming cataclysmic earth changes which, when made public by the group receiving such information makes the group lose credibility since the dates are never correct. Thus the negative entity takes the spiritual strength of the light which the group had been able to share in service-to-others work...

Wholeheartedly agree with Patrick.

It is perfectly understandable, however, that as people first come across what has been a until now a "hidden" layer/aspect of reality to them, their response will be fear, shock, doom, catastrophe, imminent extinction, etc. Indeed, it is understandable that those that have always had this "1-Time-Incarnation-and-It's-Over-for-Me" philosophy of life will tend to see things from a survivalistic, End-World-Scenario point of view, because "hey, after all, if I'm gonna die anyway, it doesn't really matter if I die of old age or by a global planetary catastrophe that wipes out all life on Earth, right?"

Nevertheless, every message—even if accidentally or deliberately mis-informative—contains a certain degree of truth to it. What I can pluck from this video—as several dozens others of the same kind plaguing the Internet—is this: Man is quickly realizing that something B.I.G. is happening or about to happen. Does he know WHAT it is? Most likely not. But the symptoms of this "awakening" are rapidly increasing and spreading.

The most important part of the video, I believe, is the message at the end, starting 24:56.

Now, our suggestion is to not take dates—such as December 21st of your year 2012—as absolutely fixed, rigid and/or literal. Rather, take this date as a "checkpoint," if you will.

Scanning/reading the current planetary vibrations, we could say "2012" (i.e. the transitory phase from 3D to 4D, and the harvest/ascension/graduation process) has already "begun" roughly around the 1950's and has been greatly intensifying over the years and will likely continue to do so towards the period of 2015-2030, give or take. This is, however, a rough estimate at this present. Dates are subject to change due to probable/possible futures being continually "reshuffled," shall we say, by the collective planetary vibrations at every present moment. Thus you see, the transition may be quickened or delayed, but it is well underway by now.

It is true, however, that for the most part, the process you know as physical death will sort things out and clear up the fields, in a manner of speaking. As a collective, this planetary sphere inclines more towards a positive 4th density experience rather than a negative one; thus it shall become a 4th density positive planetary society. Therefore, what is is occurring is a sorting out and a splitting of ways, if you will. That is, those entities that are capable and willing to welcome this higher intensity of light (4D) and thus vibrationally match the green-ray spectral frequency (4D) of this planet in its positive energy configuration, will continue to reincarnate into this planetary sphere. Those entities ready to welcome this higher intensity of light and graduate into 4D negative, on the other hand, will naturally cease incarnating upon this planet (these will be harvested into a more proper/suiting environment that more accurately reflects their 4D necessities). And lastly, the remainder of entities that have been hitherto either unwilling and/or incapable of choosing either way, will be carefully "transplanted" elsewhere to repeat the 3D cycle experience, and will no longer be incarnating into this planet either.

Thus you see, what is going on is a gradual regularization of planetary vibrations. Therefore, in the upcoming years you shall see a decrease of negatively-oriented 3D entities on this planet, as well as "indecisive" 3D inhabitants. At the same time, you shall experience an increase of positively-oriented entities with transitory 3D/4D "hybrid" bodies, until this planet is fully populated by 4D entities (with 4D bodies proper).

The "removal" of 4D negative graduates and 3D "lukewarms" from this planetary's positive 4D influence will be an immense change in and of itself. This dramatic change of setting, paradigm, ambiance, atmosphere and overall vibe is rapidly manifesting, and will become more and more apparent in the months/years to follow.

good call fellow truth seekers.

its best not to believe everything you see on the interwebz Wink

Is that a fake mole in the first video or did he have it removed. o_O
Well...a 2016 date now gives another 4 years of lectures, books, videos and the ummm...subsequent donations to such endeavors.

All aboard the "End of the World Train"...please pay the conductor as you board, please.

Snarkiness aside. I think we'll be seeing more extended dates by any number of channels, authors etcc. Already seeing some channels starting the backwards 2 step with regards to arrests etc...the new buzzword seems to be "containment".

I've always rather liked Kryon messages channelled through Lee Carroll. Or many of the early ones. I get the feeling nowadays that he has sort of lost his way as lately his channels have little effect on me. Or maybe I've changed.

In any case...his times frame is and always has been 36 years. With the midpoint being 2012. So according to him, we have another 18 years.

Richard
(08-16-2012, 03:14 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]...
In any case...his times frame is and always has been 36 years. With the midpoint being 2012. So according to him, we have another 18 years.

Richard

That sounds plausible. A couple more "elections" before we make things happen. Smile
(08-16-2012, 03:14 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]So according to him, we have another 18 years.

Another 18 years until...what?

Remember, at each prognosticated date if nothing consensually obvious occurs, because it is just an idea, we can then easily say that that something is "just beginning" (as all is a process, or a hidden event that starts a process) and then point to "signs" which supposedly serve as evidence. This has been done before and believed and it will continue to be done again and believed.

The various combinations of process start, process end, end date and begin date, the entities involved (earth, sun, good/evil people and aliens) and their roles, even what constitutes a transformative event are infinite and necessarily ad hoc - and that fact is exploited by those claiming to be "insiders" (or their proxies). Also ad hoc and in constant development is the idea of new paradigm. This new paradigm inevitably tends to conveniently support either a balance to the perceived negative aspects of the current paradigm, or a transcendence to it (thereby stimulating in many hope for avoiding circumstantial predicaments). Now, for the kicker, throw in the "everyone creates their own experience".

I'd say the actual value comes from the intuited validation of personally customized, vague signs which give people a narrow focus, a handle, on an otherwise "unruly" universe.
"Another 18 years until...what?"

Damned if I know, Zen. I doubt he does either. Though he says it will be a gradual change in human consciousness. The end result being?

I suspect your guess is as good as mine. Or his for that matter.

Like all channelled material, I find inspiration in the ideas and words. I take "dates" with a grain of salt, however.

Richard
It seems that one's faith and experience (or lack thereof) draw one towards particular messengers. I guess the compelling aspects of a particular intuited message would be due to the relative congruency between the messenger's and audience's current level of "distortion" and shared ideological memes. What is uplifting and novel to one person can be rather spiritually dull to another. There's also the entertainment aspects of intrigue and drama which tend to capture the imagination of those who hunger for it. Most of it is an allegorical frame imposed on reality with heavily biased selection of would-be evidence.

As Ra said, "these two types of brain structure need to be balanced in order that the net sum of experiential catalyst will be polarization and illumination" which is "at once the great virtue and handicap". But what tends to be delivered much more often than not is an unbalanced, unconscious, unexamined message directly from the heavily biased, flighty apprehensions of vague, intuitive perception - the lazy approach of lesser value. What's humorous is when these unbalanced messages are channeled as an appeal to an authoritative transpersonal, authoritative contact. I seems to often be an elaborate circle or mirror, a contrived opportunity for something long ignored to be exaggerated for possible conscious attention and inspection.