Bring4th

Full Version: anger , injustice, breakthrough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i , ha ha , have anger issues. i mean there is no doubt about that ha ha. i dont like injustice and bullies plain and simple. i saw something in the new york daily news where 3 cops hassled a 15 year old girl and i freaked out. i went on a rant and then i realized . my rant was not really affecting the cops but it was hurting those i care about. the bottom line here is that we live on a planet where injustices occur. worse than the one i saw in the paper. and there will be more of them. do i like them, no of course not . but it does not give me the license to just absolutely lose it . and it just really serves no concrete purpose. if i could confront those cops face to face i would tell them i think they are cowards and bullies. that is the vibe of the negative spirit of this world. they are bullies and they are arrogant. that still doesnt give me the right to just go off. and i doubt that i will ever know who these cops are because these people work in the shadows. they dont want to come out into the light of day. but i was able to have a breakthrough. i am not going to freak out anymore. i will be who i am , which is a center of divine love , that is my true nature and the true nature of those on this board. so to end this post i would like to end with this affirmation.

" i am a radiating center of divine love, joy and peace "

deva premal - om namo bhagavate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8vOp_czyOE

norral Heart
(08-11-2012, 12:16 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]i , ha ha , have anger issues. i mean there is no doubt about that ha ha. i dont like injustice and bullies plain and simple. i saw something in the new york daily news where 3 cops hassled a 15 year old girl and i freaked out. i went on a rant and then i realized . my rant was not really affecting the cops but it was hurting those i care about. the bottom line here is that we live on a planet where injustices occur. worse than the one i saw in the paper. and there will be more of them. do i like them, no of course not . but it does not give me the license to just absolutely lose it . and it just really serves no concrete purpose. if i could confront those cops face to face i would tell them i think they are cowards and bullies. that is the vibe of the negative spirit of this world. they are bullies and they are arrogant. that still doesnt give me the right to just go off. and i doubt that i will ever know who these cops are because these people work in the shadows. they dont want to come out into the light of day. but i was able to have a breakthrough. i am not going to freak out anymore. i will be who i am , which is a center of divine love , that is my true nature and the true nature of those on this board. so to end this post i would like to end with this affirmation.

" i am a radiating center of divine love, joy and peace "

deva premal - om namo bhagavate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8vOp_czyOE

norral Heart

Beautiful post, brother norral. Absolutely beautiful. You have touched the heart of the LOO, I think. Love and light. Smile
Oh dearest norral - what a lovely post! Thank you so much for sharing a beautiful "ah ha" moment!

love u beautiful people HeartHeart