Bring4th

Full Version: One's Internal Guidance System (patented)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is taken from a beautiful 2009 Q'uo transcript.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0922.aspx

re: location of the guidance system
Quote:It is a simple procedure, my brother, and it is a protective one in that your guidance system dwells within your protected aura. This communication cannot be disrupted by psychic greeting.

re: use of the guidance system
Quote:This instrument communicates with its higher self using a computer. She types in her questions and then allows her mind to be filled with a thought. That thought comes and she types it into the computer. If she desires to communicate further, she types in another question and then again waits for a thought. When it comes she types it without questioning it, judging it, or in any way analyzing it.

re: foundation of the guidance system
Quote:The foundation of each seeker’s guidance system is his own higher self, that self who, in mid-sixth density, has experienced all that is desired. When that entity realizes fully that he shall no longer desire or seek to fulfill desires, but instead turn towards the call of the infinite Creator to rejoin It fully, it turns one last time to what you would see as the past and creates a thought form that contains all of the harvest of that which he has learned throughout all of his incarnations in all densities through the sixth.

re: everyone is surrounded by angels
Quote:This higher self is joined by at least three angelic entities. This instrument calls [two of] these angelic entities the Holy Spirit in his male and female aspect. Others consider the angelic entities to be gurus or literally angels. Some entities who are seeking to serve the light collect about them as many as a dozen angelic presences or more, all of whom wish to support and encourage that service to the light which the seeker has undertaken within incarnation.

re: developing faith
Quote:The spiritual principle involved in seeking one’s guidance is that which can be called faith. Faith is often misunderstood among your peoples for they confuse faith with belief. Belief is always belief in something; perhaps a creed or a system of tenets that form a dogmatic system. A believer believes specific points or speaks to a specific creed.

Faith, on the other hand, has no content. It contains no knowledge. It is an attitude. It is the attitude that knows beyond doubt, regardless of the circumstances, that all is well. And the entity who is living a life in faith cannot be daunted by circumstance. Faith is an attitude which assumes that the infinite Creator, the higher self, and that self which planned this incarnation before taking flesh have provided ample opportunities for learning and for service.

blessings
(08-11-2012, 08:05 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...
re: developing faith
Quote:The spiritual principle involved in seeking one’s guidance is that which can be called faith. Faith is often misunderstood among your peoples for they confuse faith with belief. Belief is always belief in something; perhaps a creed or a system of tenets that form a dogmatic system. A believer believes specific points or speaks to a specific creed.

Faith, on the other hand, has no content. It contains no knowledge. It is an attitude. It is the attitude that knows beyond doubt, regardless of the circumstances, that all is well. And the entity who is living a life in faith cannot be daunted by circumstance. Faith is an attitude which assumes that the infinite Creator, the higher self, and that self which planned this incarnation before taking flesh have provided ample opportunities for learning and for service.

blessings

"It is the attitude that knows beyond doubt, regardless of the circumstances, that all is well."

Wow, it seems that I do have faith. Smile
Very profound point that was made by Q'uo in this Q'uo'te; the difference between belief and faith. I thank you for highlighting this point. This warrants further contemplation on my part.
Plenum, it seems that your opinion is often missing in all of these articles and posts that you've been pasting. Do you not feel you have any experience to share on these matters?
thanks for asking Zen, but I didn't want to force my experiences onto anyone. From my experiences, sometimes just relating an event can predispose others to emulate that event, when each comes to their own light by their own path.

but since you asked, I am willing to share Smile

- -

yes, recently, I believe I have come into direct contact with my own guidance system. I have my own way of tuning and reaching that point of contact.

My Guidance offers me long dialogues at times on the things I'm working on, almost always on issues of balancing. It refuses, almost categorically, to speak on specifics (ie details) but is instead interested in the broad strokes of energy, the patterns, and pointing back to certain lessons in the archetypes that have been mis-understood, or not fully incorporated into my thinking processes.

It is a gentle voice, although it has berated me at times. It is not critical though; the reminders it gives are like a loving parent.

I have done work with the subconscious; and I experience that as a different voice.

Above all, your guidance does have to be invited in.

Doesn't matter if some would emulate. Learning accelerates by combination. Group work is very fast when one person hits insight the rest do not see. Each person of a group has a different pool of insight to pull from. As a group all pockets or voids are filled in, which ensures there are less gaps in understanding. This is how group interaction worked for me anyways. I actually learned a lot faster. Toss out a concept and it comes back solid. This is what taught me the importance of external interaction as opposed to only focus on the self. I worked on the self by helping others. If I attempted working on self improvement alone it would take much longer. I try to share almost everything, as it will sometimes make a connection to someone else that happens to have another angle of understanding that i need but lack. In fact, how likely would it be that you would be on your current path without first having heard or read about someone elses experience and felt the strong intrigue or challenged it?

You still keep your personal unique path/perception, it just becomes a wider perspective with the added perspectives.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1011.aspx Q'uo Wrote:We are those of Q’uo, and we thank you, my sister. As we take up your query on guidance, we would note that the guidance system which belongs to you and indeed that guidance system which belongs to each entity who seeks is both a very substantial and firm part of your system and one that is closer to you than your breathing and nearer to you than your very heart and also a delicate and subtle influence. So we would comment in various ways.

Our first comment is that the system of guidance that is yours is not an importuning or encroaching presence, it does not, of itself, shake you or act as a kind of alarm clock that will, on its own, awaken you or alert you. It must be sought and asked for its help. This is a simple fact and yet it is one which has often been that which is overlooked by those who seek.

Guidance is an energy which is so much a part of you that it came into incarnation with you. Yet it comes from what this instrument would call the time/space or metaphysical universe or creation that interpenetrates the physical universe which your body and your mind enjoy at this time. It is not a part of space/time or consensus reality. It remains firmly fixed in the metaphysical or spiritual universe. Consequently, a short prayer will alert the guidance system that you are ready to receive information. Indeed, it is a good idea at the very beginning of each day to ask for the guidance system to get turned on and left on for the day.

It will, naturally and as a part of the experience of sleeping and dreaming, work with the dreams and the impressions that you receive upon awakening. You do not have to ask for guidance to speak with you in order for it to work with you during the dreaming and sleeping processes.

However, when you are awake and functioning with the brain that is a part of space/time, working in problem-solving mode, then it is well to request that guidance be able to speak to you. A simple request is all that is needed. It does not have to be said out loud. It can be strictly mental as long as your mental processes are such that you are able to make a clear and distinct request without speaking out loud. If there is any doubt within you at all concerning this point, then we would suggest that you go ahead and speak out loud.

Cyan

(08-15-2012, 10:56 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]- -

yes, recently, I believe I have come into direct contact with my own guidance system. I have my own way of tuning and reaching that point of contact.

My Guidance offers me long dialogues at times on the things I'm working on, almost always on issues of balancing. It refuses, almost categorically, to speak on specifics (ie details) but is instead interested in the broad strokes of energy, the patterns, and pointing back to certain lessons in the archetypes that have been mis-understood, or not fully incorporated into my thinking processes.

It is a gentle voice, although it has berated me at times. It is not critical though; the reminders it gives are like a loving parent.

I have done work with the subconscious; and I experience that as a different voice.

Above all, your guidance does have to be invited in.

Agree entirely.
My Internal Guidance system is pretty quiet, it likes to speak in whispers to make sure I'm paying attention. It offers me little hints or phrases that help me make intuitive leaps, but seems pretty intent on making sure I figure things out for myself.
(08-16-2012, 10:04 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]My Internal Guidance system is pretty quiet, it likes to speak in whispers to make sure I'm paying attention. It offers me little hints or phrases that help me make intuitive leaps, but seems pretty intent on making sure I figure things out for myself.

Same here. But I do get Ear Tones which are very helpful at times. Smile
Oh, I should add that my internal guidance system communicates to me with music as well. I'll often get songs stuck in my head only to realize that the lyrics apply directly to whatever it was I was thinking about BigSmile

One example is that whenever I think about The Powers That Be and think something like "we ought to get rid of them all!" I hear the chorus to a song by Guided by Voices that goes "Don't seek to burn them/They are not witches/Just spoiled little children/Out on a lucky streak."
I found a communications device in my house. After having it moved to an area that I am more comfortable, I sent a query to a professional in order to eliminate the possibility of this just being my "imagination". Seems my "guidance" is upgraded, and I am now able to communicate with those beyond duality, with new access to better methods retrieving information. The device is a communications construct allowing direct access through to high level astral. Very similar to what Seth spoke of. I am in a mode of high excitement over all of this.
Wait, an actual physical communication device? Like some kind of electronics?
A hologram. I didn't know for sure if it was one of those "beacons" mentioned. I had a few people verify what I found and then had someone approach it from a grid type of view. He is able to view all threads of possibilities that are connected to anything. Awesome talent. Pretty much what I have been prepping myself for. And from his description what I may eventually be able to do as well.
Is it visible to the naked eye? Can you photograph it?
Thing is, i never would have checked if someone else did not describe their experience to me.
Yeah about as easy as photographing anything interdimensional. The same odds as catching a fairy on film. It is possible, but usually accidental.
Dang, it would be so cool to see what you are talking about. Anyways, that is exciting, I can see why you find it exciting.
(08-11-2012, 10:03 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]"It is the attitude that knows beyond doubt, regardless of the circumstances, that all is well."

Wow, it seems that I do have faith. Smile

I was like that for the most part the last couple of days which would have been trying to say the least. I was calm in the face of a storm. When things didn't go my way I didn't complain, but just accepted them as they were. To do otherwise would have made the situation worse. I guess I have a measurable amount of faith as well.

Thanks for the quote.

Cyan

I have a feeling that while theoretically possible to walk around with a working videorecorder 24/4 chasing for the occasional "contact" moment to have the camera ready at that time anda ctually be stupid enough to ruin the moment by trying to film it would be possible.

Ill adviced however.