Bring4th

Full Version: Astral Spiders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I post this thread in search of information regarding the phenomena "Astral Spiders" or "Etheric Spiders" following an experience I had with one.

A couple of weeks ago, following a high vibration conversation with an acquaintance regarding astral projecting and consciousness outside of the body I returned to the place where I'm temporary staying and felt that I was in a rather conducive state to pull out of body. I'm by no means a seasoned traveler, in fact I'm a bit new to it, but I've already had a few experiences outside of the body and I've been learning and growing at bettering myself at the practice frequently. In this apartment, which is definitely less than "tidy" to say the least (in fact its a bit of a dump), I've noticed a bit of low density energy that hangs around and borders on "negative", and not being my legitimate dwelling, I haven't stuck my nose into it too far nor do I plan on sticking around for long.

Anyways... on this night the scariest event of my adult life took place in a semi-astral state.

I took 10 or 20 minutes to allow myself to fall into deep meditation, and felt that surge of energy really flowing through me which denotes that one is about to be able to gain "separation" from the body. Still not being completely able to easily exit the body precisely in the separation state, sometimes I just allow my third eye to open and I observe the energetic field in my surroundings and also see different beings who are for whatever reason in my room.

The first being I saw was an energy-silhouette of a humanoid figure (like countless others I've witnessed in my room) standing about 3 feet away from my bed. I felt like "he" was just a neutral observer and I didn't pay much attention to "him". I lost a bit of consciousness and almost drifted off to sleep (heck it was like 4am), when I was awoken once more back into this state.

I was fully detached from my body at this point and fully cognitive. For some reason I felt the presence of something in my pineal, and I lifted my right astral arm to investigate and what I picked up from my forehead was HUGE F'N SPIDER, almost extra-terrestial in form. It was bigger than my whole hand (I have big hands) and a bit sleek in texture, almost slimey. The thing was still squirming in my hand, almost like it was in shock that I had removed it, and I quickly proceeded to throw it on the "floor" and snapped back into full motor control and I immediately darted out of my bedroom like a 6 year old who had a bad dream. lol. It was absolutely real and unnerving, and I've done research the best I could in the Akashic Records we know as Google Dodgy and I have uncovered many accounts similar to mine, a long with a lot of convoluted myths and what have you.

Apparently these astral spiders are prevalent in the energy realm and they a parasitic in nature, and like most other parasitic entities they neutrally feed on energy centers sometimes at the base of the spine or the pineal, like in my case. Anybody else have any likewise experiences with such creatures?

(btw I know better than to give in to fear, but I tell you what it was a bit creeps, as I'm sure you guys can understand)

With Love and Light,
Jon

Unbound

Do you have a fear of spiders naturally?

Many thoughtforms linger within the lower astral realms and I'm sure some may take the form of spiders for those who experience them in a lower astral vibration.

On the other hand, Spiders are actually the energetic weavers of reality, and the higher energetic spider motions are actually very positive.

http://www.crystalinks.com/spiderwoman.html

There is a common belief that when a spider bites you it is actually a good sign of acceptance from the spider clan.
(08-11-2012, 09:24 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a fear of spiders naturally?

No, not any real fear, I mean they aren't terribly pleasant to find parading around in one's general vicinity but no, I don't really consciously think about spiders. That's what baffles me! In fact more recently I've come to appreciate their beauty more so than in the past.

One time, though, when I was, say 5 or 6, I had a realistic "night terror" that a huge spider (about 3 feet wide) was crawling down towards me while I slept in my bed. I screamed to the top of my lungs and, darted out the door Blush (just like I did this time, minus the screaming lol) To this day I don't know if it were an astral being or the more likely - a vivid dream, but I don't really feel that arachnids have any personal significance for me.

What I will absolutely declare though, is that this recent occurrence was in no way a dream whatsoever. From the spider in my hand to the door I was probably more awake than I am typing this reply.

Thanks for the spider woman link btw, I'll definitely finish reading it in a bit.
There are as many, if not more, critters in the astral as there are in our own wilds. Most people have many of these critters attached to them. Doesn't seem to make much difference from what I can tell. It is the personality/identities that can cause problems.
I've had 3 experiences waking up and seeing "spiders". Just wondering if what I was seeing was actually Astral Spiders. I don't really know much about them. I just searched online for "seeing spiders when waking up" and came across this thread. The first 2 times were at the same place(the same room at my mom's house). First time I woke up, sat up and saw this huge black spider thing coming fast towards my face from across the room. I freaked out....jumped across my boyfriend(now husband) and out of the bed to the other side of the room trying to get away from it. It was really terrifying and very real. I even scared the crap out of my husband. I know I wasn't sleeping when I saw it, but didn't seem completely awake either....it felt weird, can't really explain it. I think my husband just thinks I'm crazy lol. Second time, same room. I woke up looked to my right to see this huge blackish brown spider thing coming out of the wall at me. I had the same reaction....jumped out of bed and ran across the room(probably the fastest I've ever moved in my life). Once I'm completely terrified and fully awake and turn on the lights, they are gone. They are HUGE, bigger than a beach ball. I describe them as spiders because that's what they resemble the closest(as I don't know what else to compare them to). They are almost like balls of energy or something....resembles a spider because of the "leg" looking things coming from them and they are moving. It was strange to me that it happened in the same place(somewhere that I don't stay often). I started to refuse to sleep in that room when visiting my mom. Now the 3rd time was different. It was at my house....during the day this time. I was taking a nap with my 1 year old daughter....awoke to see a small(about the size of a gold ball, maybe a little smaller) and this time it was a light brown, creamish color and I wasn't scared at all. It was floating peacefully over my daughter's head. I remember trying to touch it and was actually a little giggly because my hand would just run right through it. It eventually just went away as I felt more "awake". It's almost like I'm in an in-between state of sleeping and being awake, but I know that I'm not sleeping....I see everything around me and am aware of what's going on, just see a little something "extra". Is there such a thing as these things being "good or bad"?
(10-27-2012, 01:38 PM)britneycole87 Wrote: [ -> ] I've had 3 experiences waking up and seeing "spiders". Just wondering if what I was seeing was actually Astral Spiders. I don't really know much about them. I just searched online for "seeing spiders when waking up" and came across this thread. The first 2 times were at the same place(the same room at my mom's house). First time I woke up, sat up and saw this huge black spider thing coming fast towards my face from across the room. I freaked out....jumped across my boyfriend(now husband) and out of the bed to the other side of the room trying to get away from it. It was really terrifying and very real. I even scared the crap out of my husband. I know I wasn't sleeping when I saw it, but didn't seem completely awake either....it felt weird, can't really explain it. I think my husband just thinks I'm crazy lol. Second time, same room. I woke up looked to my right to see this huge blackish brown spider thing coming out of the wall at me. I had the same reaction....jumped out of bed and ran across the room(probably the fastest I've ever moved in my life). Once I'm completely terrified and fully awake and turn on the lights, they are gone. They are HUGE, bigger than a beach ball. I describe them as spiders because that's what they resemble the closest(as I don't know what else to compare them to). They are almost like balls of energy or something....resembles a spider because of the "leg" looking things coming from them and they are moving. It was strange to me that it happened in the same place(somewhere that I don't stay often). I started to refuse to sleep in that room when visiting my mom. Now the 3rd time was different. It was at my house....during the day this time. I was taking a nap with my 1 year old daughter....awoke to see a small(about the size of a gold ball, maybe a little smaller) and this time it was a light brown, creamish color and I wasn't scared at all. It was floating peacefully over my daughter's head. I remember trying to touch it and was actually a little giggly because my hand would just run right through it. It eventually just went away as I felt more "awake". It's almost like I'm in an in-between state of sleeping and being awake, but I know that I'm not sleeping....I see everything around me and am aware of what's going on, just see a little something "extra". Is there such a thing as these things being "good or bad"?

Yes, you are most likely, in these situations, getting glimpses into the astral world. There are all sorts of creatures and beings there. There is a whole ecology of sorts to it.
Hello Britney and welcome to the forum.

That's a very interesting experience, thank you for sharing it with us! The first thing I noticed was that the connecting factor between all three experiences seemed to me to be that they all occurred when there was an exchange of energy between a mother and a daughter, i.e. you staying at your mother's house for the first two and then you sharing a moment with your daughter in the third instance. I realize this is a personal subject but I think it would be prudent for you to examine the relationship between you and your mother.

Naturally I might be reading too much into things so I ask you simply to consider my advice and think on whether it resonates with you. Smile
(10-27-2012, 01:38 PM)britneycole87 Wrote: [ -> ]...Is there such a thing as these things being "good or bad"?

I would say it's a positive sign. Smile

(08-11-2012, 09:24 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]...Spiders are actually the energetic weavers of reality, and the higher energetic spider motions are actually very positive...
Crazy, I actually had visualizations of a spider on/in (not sure) my throat chakra the other day. I figured it was a imaginative interpretation of something else. I'll have to investigate it more now. Hopefully I can pull it off and kill it/take its energy.

EDIT: After reading patricks post maybe I'll just neutrally observe it...
(10-27-2012, 01:48 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Britney and welcome to the forum.

That's a very interesting experience, thank you for sharing it with us! The first thing I noticed was that the connecting factor between all three experiences seemed to me to be that they all occurred when there was an exchange of energy between a mother and a daughter, i.e. you staying at your mother's house for the first two and then you sharing a moment with your daughter in the third instance. I realize this is a personal subject but I think it would be prudent for you to examine the relationship between you and your mother.

Naturally I might be reading too much into things so I ask you simply to consider my advice and think on whether it resonates with you. Smile

Very good observation, that's something that I've never thought about connecting. My mother and I actually have a great relationship though and always have. It's very comforting to read this thread, I know that I really saw these things, but thought that maybe I was just starting to go crazy lol. My husband still makes fun of me about it. I did forget to include that just recently my mom told me that my stepsister and her kids were staying in that same room and she saw that they were sleeping on the couches in the morning. She told my mom that she got freaked out staying in there. She didn't say that she saw anything, just that she got freaked out and wanted to sleep in the living room. My stepsister doesn't know about me seeing things while I was in there, I've never really told anyone because people just think I'm nuts if I do. It just makes me wonder if there is something bad in that room and I happened to see it.
I stumbled upon this forum while looking for info on Astral spiders. I had one of these things removed from my head this week. I'm not an astral traveler nor do i go into deep meditation. I got in touch with a man for help because i have been dealing with psychic attacks from a neighbor, long story. When he went in to do work on my behalf he found one of these spiders on my head. He removed some spirits as well that were a result of the work my neighbor was doing on me. I thought i should say that these spiders are not harmless. They are parasites that feed on your prana, or life force energy. The removal of this thing & other entities has resulted in me getting my normal energy back. If anyone is experiencing any energy drain that is unnatural, i would recommend you look into the reasons why this is happening. Many people get sick & yet when they go to the doctor they can't figure out what the cause is. Something on an energetic level could be the cause of the drain. I just thought i would chime in, in case someone may be having similar issues.
Hope my post helps someone Smile

This is the website of the person who helped me
www.blogboogie.com

Here is some info on astral spiders
http://en.xihalife.com/b/851421/astral-s...c-spiders/