Bring4th

Full Version: 4D STS Theory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just throwing this out there 'cause I had an epiphany today. Fourth Density STS is going to be (for those who go there) the Saw movies! It makes perfect sense. Ra described it essentially as a fight between everyone for superiority as you climb a totem poll. What other situation can you imagine having to go through if you were in 4D STS? Also, if all the positive reasons to shoot for 4D STO aren't enough motivation, just keep in mind you're NOT going to be put in a Saw situation.
(10-23-2009, 12:55 AM)Eneary Wrote: [ -> ]Just throwing this out there 'cause I had an epiphany today. Fourth Density STS is going to be (for those who go there) the Saw movies! It makes perfect sense. Ra described it essentially as a fight between everyone for superiority as you climb a totem poll. What other situation can you imagine having to go through if you were in 4D STS? Also, if all the positive reasons to shoot for 4D STO aren't enough motivation, just keep in mind you're NOT going to be put in a Saw situation.

lol :exclamation:

no saw plox!

ayadew

Haha BigSmile I imagine it as a complex cult/society with different levels of power etc, all to dis-empower your fellow entities ...
(10-23-2009, 12:55 AM)Eneary Wrote: [ -> ]Just throwing this out there 'cause I had an epiphany today. Fourth Density STS is going to be (for those who go there) the Saw movies! It makes perfect sense. Ra described it essentially as a fight between everyone for superiority as you climb a totem poll. What other situation can you imagine having to go through if you were in 4D STS? Also, if all the positive reasons to shoot for 4D STO aren't enough motivation, just keep in mind you're NOT going to be put in a Saw situation.

Ra also stated that most of the fighting has to do with figuring out who has the most power, not necessarily showing off to "physically prove it."

There might be a "saw room" somewhere, but the densities as such... no.
In the "strictly Law of One" forum, please see my quote from session 85 in the thread about STS.

As I see it, a 4D STS world is more likely to be like an eternal "boot camp." I haven't and won't see the Saw movies. But my understanding is that in their story lines, the evil manipulator was very emotionally passionate about what he did.

The session 85 quote indicates that the key attribute of STS is a lack of "green ray" or heartfelt energy. With this missing, there is a desire to become a ruler over others, rather than an equal collaborator who sees others as one's peers (the 4D STO goal).

I see this as an exercise in personal power from an emotionally empty position. Without any "green ray" activity, efficient action in a hierarchy could be pursued to the greatest possible extent. After all, without "messy emotions" to get in the way one can use the head to understand orders and the body to implement them fluently, free of any questions about what the orders mean to those affected without love.

I am going to use an analogy from the military. This is to make a picturesque comparison, not to say the military is evil.

In any military, recruits go through hardships in boot camp to learn how to be loyal and to use the skills involved in operations. They endure these rigors because this is the most efficient way to learn how to operate within the hierarchy. If they learn these skills well, they have an opportunity to rise in the organization and control many others who carry out their orders.

I imagine 4D STS as the ultimate version of this hierarchy, carried to the extreme. Unlike the emotionally-driven nastiness of the horror movie, the ultimate "boot camp" (or as Navy Seals call it, "hell week") will be welcomed by the new recruits. They will avidly learn how to better control themselves, how to better take orders, and ultimately, how to better give orders, with a goal of rising through the ranks to be in charge.

Their goal would be a 100% efficient, planetwide unity of pragmatic order-following soldiers under an "alpha, top dog" leader, who is the unquestioned best at giving orders that advance the entire system when all are allegiant. All individuals would be integrated into the perfect planetary machine of defense and conquest. If anyone at any level is killed, the next person in line can step into that role and continue the campaign perfectly. What efficiency, without any distractions from compassion!

With this as their goal, in 3D STS individuals feel fulfilled when they can create, join, lead, take over, or rule any kind of hierarchy, ideally one that rules the whole world. This explains the conspiracy theories about the NWO, Illuminati, Jesuits, etc.: these are stories about people using whatever tools they can find to build their version of heaven on earth. They're actually astonished when other people don't respect what to an STS person is the brilliance and inevitability of their ever more coordinated, ever unemotionally efficient, climb to power.

And on up to 5D, where a hierarchy of systems could be master-minded from further up the pyramid.

Meanwhile, a failure of a 3D STS person tries to create their own mini-hierarchy through bullying, minor manipulations, petty ladder-climbing, and hates how they are powerless to learn from experts or to move up into anything bigger. This makes them every bit as upset and lonely as a STO person with no community of faith. If the 3D STS person gets lucky, they'll at least be able to join the Masons and have a few secret ways to lord it over others. :-)
I think an STS world might look something like 1930's Nazi Germany where absolute power is maintained through propaganda and manipulation of the others. Except there would be no "Allies" to oppose the leaders.
Please accept my humble apologies for intruding upon your free will so as to discuss such a matter. I would suggest that even thinking of this is detrimental to a third density STOS entity, and will cause a loss of polarization.