Bring4th

Full Version: God?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

Theory:

All matter (madre) is always in a form of gas.

When a soul enters they get to change anything and everything as long as they agree that the "gas" may, if it so chooses, do the same (opposite player)

The Gas has a preference in that it seeks the quickest way to resolve all issues and all movement. Think of it as a fluid that is in a extra super billions of years long ripple with your "part" of it as your perceptive corner (6th chakra/third eye)

Above that is "what ever happens when we leave this game through the use of "non time" as a solution conciously" (We use a system of attaining the answer faster than would be possible thus gain knowledge of both all particles within and their directions and speeds and thus gain absolute power because what we are observing is inherantly smaller than we are (a point of view on "us" from "us")

What this has an effect over evolutionary long periods is that different vibrations of this "gas" have different preference reacitons when combined with other vibrations of this "gas" when you combine thousands of "gasses" in "millions of combinations" you create the billions of possible human minds, all still representing the gas form of the central point (hydrogen helium)

So you are composed of all the chemicals in you, those chemicals breakdown preferences down through atomic to subatomic to particle to quantum string. But since you are the prime mover the more energy you put into the original intent (madre is what reacts) the longer in you robservation it goes.

What combines "us" is that we have all observed the following.

"2 legs and 2 hands seems like a good idea"
"a head on the shoulders seems to increase mobility of vision"

and so on.

But they are all our mental images of what is the reality behind the whole of it, but those mental images are a neccesary aspect of the whole because it is the only way to create an individual existence.

From that it is easy to deduce that since we are in relative power below that of say, the sun. It burbs and earth is fried. Then it is good to then label the sun with an individual name. Let us call it "the central point of warmth". And realise that if it is self aware of its own breakdown process then it can communicate with us bu slowing down and speeding it up as it sees fit.

Therefore. The sun is the largest single presence of energy in our nearity. So the Sun is a single "god/logos"

And moving down from that, the logos next relevant is the earth itself, but that requires us to separate ourselvs from the earth. That is, if we view the earth as our creators and we as separate creations then it is possible to separate "sun-earth-human-thoughts" etc

but in reality

Since the earth has either always been or has transitioned to a sytstem of belief that states that time is relative (quantum physics could be considered the transition from the physics pov?)

It means that if we instead of viewing us as separate bubbles from the surface of a great bubble orbiting a different great bubble, we may view ourselves as a bubble that is out of focus from where its center should be, so much so that we are somewhere off the center of where we should be. Once we reach that center point we have an increasing number of rings around us. Until all the circles both start and begin at the inside of the soul.

Then it is revealed to be a massive beyond belief circle that is within your mind but you perceive it to be external due to the virtue of your belief in your own lifes reality as being inherant.

If you dont believe in your own life being inherantly real anymore than unreal you start to see it as a freefloating responsive orb of matter around you.

A kind of gray fog that floats in space around you with all the color bubbles where they are.

McKenna called this the level of the "self dribbling transforming machine elves", he was a machine like mind so machine like visions, but his visions are no more right or wrong.

So when you pray to your god within, you are praying so that your friends also hear your mind.

And slowly these aspects form selves, but this happens in the formative period betwee nnow and eternity behind. Where your memory is depedant on you rbelief, as earlier stated.

What happens from that point of view.

Is logically this.

The more i love the illusion and its intricate value around me, the more real it will be, the less i love it, the more power i will gain over it and be able to mold it anyway i wish. But it is always for the purpose of making it more enjoyable. That is why STO is the only way to go (you created them and their rules you now play with, so you must play with them or face creating a new illusion within your greater illusion. So dont go introverted because you only escape from the reality that this is, by default, reality/nonreality so no need to create an internal reality). Also, gods are real but they are visualizaed hierarchies within your layers.

So, Ra is real, but only in as much as all you interactions across your entire life has made you believe he is real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRlHcAhUM...re=related part that played when i wrote this was 10:50 or so. Notice the eqyptian flute. I also am playing with a spirit form Ra right now I think?

so, in closing.

You make everything

But you dont make everything within that everything

You ultimately control everything

If you are willing to admit that using those skills amounts to losing in your goal of not waking up until ready.

God, spirits and entities exists solely and ultimately to serve you. But in the long run you can only create a world as beautiful as you can imagine and if you cant imagine yourself admitting that you need help to paint a beautiful world then you'll never paint more than what you can believe you can paint, and its harder to believe in yourself in the 1st person than in the 3rd (universe is better than its individual components, instead of the individual components together make the universe)

If you want you can always ascend and control everything because to do so is the same as just saying "oh, guys, i need to change my goggles a bit"

You'll always come to the same point of friendship as the point of growth anwyay. BEcause you always work better in a group, or you would have never invented companionship. You would not have invented people into your unreality/reality if you werent a people person.

Everything is always "Right on Time".

I'm sorry but i cant proofread this, I hope it has some common sense in it because checking for errors in it seems to be beyon dmy ability.