Bring4th

Full Version: an interesting story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was talking to my friend ramon at work last night . he is retiring in a month he is about 62. he was telling me when he was young he was drafted into the army and during his training he received orders to go to vietnam . not good hey. ramon is a faithful man and a sincere one.

anyway before he was sent to vietnam the chaplain in the army called them all together into a room. he asked them, who here believes that god can heal. ramon said i believe that god can heal. after the meeting the minister called him over and said get me a letter from your priest saying that u attend services. he wrote home and got the letter from his minister and gave it to the army chapalin. ramons orders were changed . he didnt have to go to vietnam. he was sent to georgia where he spent his whole tour in the army and was discharged.
moral of the story for me is that god watches over us and preserves us many times we are not even aware of it

norral Heart
(08-13-2012, 08:22 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]...moral of the story for me is that god watches over us and preserves us many times we are not even aware of it

norral Heart

Yes and never forget that God is acting on Earth through us. Smile