Bring4th

Full Version: 1997.03.16 Q'uo, on negative greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to put a couple of quotes here from Q'uo about the nature of negative greetings and how to be loving towards the otherself who is commencing the attack. These quotes are powerful in my opinion, and can be applied to physical and metaphysical threats, and the idea of fear in general.

"When one is attacked it is natural to defend, and yet in the sense of psychic greeting the defense creates the prolongation of attack."

"We would suggest that when an entity is faced with a new part of self the solution is, as always, love."

"When the feared is finally seen with love then shall phenomena make little difference."

I can add my viewpoint on these ideas quite clearly I believe...because ever since I've stopped giving a rat's bottom about polarity and STS/STO paths, I have found a strong serenity that almost never leaves me. I have finally made some progress accepting everyone and everything I come across, and my response to it all has been one of more or less peace and compassion. I hope these 3 quotes can ease the burden on anyone who is having a tough time with the whole problem of worrying about "those who would do you harm."

As always, Godspeed!
Hi Turtle!

Not to divert too much from the topic of negative greeting, but would you mind expanding on your comment about no longer caring about STS/STO polarity? Do you choose not to focus on it, while still acknowledging it's there, or is it more of a disbelief in polarity altogether? I'm interested because I too can see myself heading in this direction in some ways.
(10-23-2009, 12:09 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Turtle!

Not to divert too much from the topic of negative greeting, but would you mind expanding on your comment about no longer caring about STS/STO polarity? Do you choose not to focus on it, while still acknowledging it's there, or is it more of a disbelief in polarity altogether? I'm interested because I too can see myself heading in this direction in some ways.

Hey, not a problem! Threads seem to diverge a bit, no matter the subject. I posted this up for anyone who has a problem with the whole negative side of life in general.

I do believe and acknowledge that the STS/STO paths exist, and that it has everything to do with [compassion for self/infringing on others free will] and [compassion for others/respect for free will], as the central foci of each path. I HIGHLY value the perspective of Oneness however, because ultimately this is what I believe is the only real truth, as it's put by Ra/Q'uo/etc...that the only real thing is oneness in infinity, and that all other things/concepts are illusion, free will being the least distorted "thing."

I must say however, that I do hold compassion for other selves and creations many wonders as I encounter them, to varying degrees of course, depending on how hard it is to feel that emotion in any given circumstance. I try to stay respectful and compassionate to all, while offering little advice (outside of these forums, where the Law of One is more or less unheard of) so as not to mess up someone's searching. I realize that a simple sentence of advice can get someone obsessed with a concept to a point where that's all they think about, and end up becoming sidetracked or depressed, which is not my intent. It's tricky to say the least, so I end up just listening a whole lot more than speaking (even here, where I read a whole lot more than I post).
(10-23-2009, 01:17 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe and acknowledge that the STS/STO paths exist, and that it has everything to do with [compassion for self/infringing on others free will] and [compassion for others/respect for free will], as the central foci of each path. I HIGHLY value the perspective of Oneness however, because ultimately this is what I believe is the only real truth, as it's put by Ra/Q'uo/etc...that the only real thing is oneness in infinity, and that all other things/concepts are illusion, free will being the least distorted "thing."

You must be a 6d wanderer! BigSmile

ayadew

Hello, Turtle.
These are powerful quotes.... thank you so much for sharing

All the STS threads divert again, but I'll post this anyway: The concepts of STS/STO has never resonated with me, so I fully support you in your decision.. let us not try to intellectualize our actions and deem them positive and negative, let us simply be our full selves.

But if these concepts makes sense to anyone and they feel empowered and encouraged by their implications, you have my blessing to pursue them

love and light
(10-23-2009, 01:17 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2009, 12:09 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Turtle!

Hey, not a problem! Threads seem to diverge a bit, no matter the subject. I posted this up for anyone who has a problem with the whole negative side of life in general.

I do believe and acknowledge that the STS/STO paths exist, and that it has everything to do with [compassion for self/infringing on others free will] and [compassion for others/respect for free will], as the central foci of each path. I HIGHLY value the perspective of Oneness however, because ultimately this is what I believe is the only real truth, as it's put by Ra/Q'uo/etc...that the only real thing is oneness in infinity, and that all other things/concepts are illusion, free will being the least distorted "thing."

I must say however, that I do hold compassion for other selves and creations many wonders as I encounter them, to varying degrees of course, depending on how hard it is to feel that emotion in any given circumstance. I try to stay respectful and compassionate to all, while offering little advice (outside of these forums, where the Law of One is more or less unheard of) so as not to mess up someone's searching. I realize that a simple sentence of advice can get someone obsessed with a concept to a point where that's all they think about, and end up becoming sidetracked or depressed, which is not my intent. It's tricky to say the least, so I end up just listening a whole lot more than speaking (even here, where I read a whole lot more than I post).

Hold on a sec, Turtle. I don't see a distinction between your point of view and STO. Simply trying to more closely resemble the Original Vibration is STO, right? Isn't that why some people teach, some work in soup kitchens on & on. If other selves are selves (so to speak) then I can't tell what the difference is. (Please help.)

Okay, then about the topic of the thread...anyone remember? I'm also glad you threw that out there for folks who might be concerned about that stuff. My experience is that the more you can put one hand (as it were) on the purest part of your own spirit and connect yourself with that, the less you can be intimidated or frightened into accepting greetings from creepy entities. Prior to developing the surity of self to be able to do that, I would recommend asking for it, searching for it. It's an inherent treasure of enormous value.
You're absolutely right it seems, lol.
(10-23-2009, 01:17 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe and acknowledge that the STS/STO paths exist, and that it has everything to do with [compassion for self/infringing on others free will] and [compassion for others/respect for free will], as the central foci of each path. I HIGHLY value the perspective of Oneness however, because ultimately this is what I believe is the only real truth, as it's put by Ra/Q'uo/etc...that the only real thing is oneness in infinity, and that all other things/concepts are illusion, free will being the least distorted "thing."

I must say however, that I do hold compassion for other selves and creations many wonders as I encounter them, to varying degrees of course, depending on how hard it is to feel that emotion in any given circumstance.

Very well said. Completely resontaes with me.
(10-23-2009, 01:17 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I try to stay respectful and compassionate to all, while offering little advice (outside of these forums, where the Law of One is more or less unheard of) so as not to mess up someone's searching. I realize that a simple sentence of advice can get someone obsessed with a concept to a point where that's all they think about, and end up becoming sidetracked or depressed, which is not my intent. It's tricky to say the least, so I end up just listening a whole lot more than speaking (even here, where I read a whole lot more than I post).

I believe that on the earthly plane we can offer our thoughts like the seeds. Without any force of course. And people do have the discrimination to chose what they believe it. Q'UO do it every week...

ayadew

It's good you brought this thread up again. Truly, Q'uo is correct.

It's only you that deem an experience as negative/fearful. You feed it fear and prolong it by fearing it. I had panic attacks for a month, and I was terribly afraid only because I feared that which creates the panic.

Let all experiences go through you. Do not deem them as good and bad or you will get stuck in that.
There is love in that moment. There is love in this moment. All is well.

That which may seem infinitely terrible can always be seen with the same calm, appreciating, harmonic sense of mind also. See all which you fear as a part of yourself. Why run from yourself? Embrace and love yourself.

40 days ago I thought of a thing and my reaction was to almost kill myself. Today I think of the same thing and it makes "little difference".
Incredible
(03-07-2010, 06:01 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Let all experiences go through you. Do not deem them as good and bad or you will get stuck in that.
There is love in that moment. There is love in this moment. All is well.

this deserves repeating BigSmile BigSmile