Bring4th

Full Version: Latest Crop Circle!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uh oh! Who gave them a tour of the local weeds?
Too funny!
The REAL latest ones:

Stone Pit Hill, nr Bishops Cannings, Wiltshire. Reported 11th August:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/...n-bc01.jpg[Image: bertjanssen-bc01.jpg]

Devil's Den, nr Fyfield, Wiltshire. Reported 12th August.

[Image: 6597SideOb.jpg]

(Notice that the image is of stairs. What do we do with stairs? We ascend. In the image, the stairs are shown gradually wearing away and disintegrating toward the right.

The image is a metaphor for our current time. The 2012 period is a window of opportunity, when enlightenment and ascension are easier to obtain. The image is to remind us that this window of opportunity is passing us quickly, and we should not delay our spiritual journey.)

Uffington White Horse, nr Woolstone, Oxfordshire, Reported 14th August:

[Image: iIM6735-SnakeOH.jpg]

(This Ourobouros-style glyph is a reference to the plasma discharge observed when one planet is discharging plasma to another nearby planet, and pulls away; this phenomenon is treated at some length by David Talbot in his various DVDs and lectures.)
(08-14-2012, 06:05 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]this one specifically is funny :-P
http://www.bertjanssen.nl/cropcircles/cr...herhb.html

What to make of this? At first glance it looks like an obvious joke made by humans. But, it has the characteristic sheen of the authentic crop circles. Are the aliens showing us their support for legalization of hemp, or do they just have a sense of humor?

(08-14-2012, 06:43 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2012, 06:05 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]this one specifically is funny :-P
http://www.bertjanssen.nl/cropcircles/cr...herhb.html

What to make of this? At first glance it looks like an obvious joke made by humans. But, it has the characteristic sheen of the authentic crop circles. Are the aliens showing us their support for legalization of hemp, or do they just have a sense of humor?

Looks like he is smoking tobacco not weed. Tobacco is thought to increase psychic ability and clear your mind, there's a reason American Indians were keen to tobacco smokers.

(08-14-2012, 06:43 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]What to make of this? At first glance it looks like an obvious joke made by humans. But, it has the characteristic sheen of the authentic crop circles. Are the aliens showing us their support for legalization of hemp, or do they just have a sense of humor?

Bert Janssen took that photo and will have been in that glyph. I know him and have his e-mail...would you like me to ask him if he thought that one was genuine? It looks too sharply defined to be a hoax.

Edited to add: As dour as they are usually portrayed, the Grays actually do have a sense of humor. One morning, I awoke to find the face of one drawn in the dust on my bedside radio; I mentioned this later to Whitley Strieber, and he replied, "They really do have a sense of humor, don't they!" This may very well be a genuine crop glyph.

i thought it was actually pretty cool :-) the gray's mind is expanding from what it is smoking. haha and they are circles so expanding into infinity? ? :-)
(08-14-2012, 03:27 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Uh oh! Who gave them a tour of the local weeds?

I bet that farmer was ticked.
you can see roller marks in the circles around the alien's head. Why does nobody do field analysis anymore? I want to see the nodes where the stalk was made to bend over...at the very least.

Some of the circle makers are incredibly talented and the only way to check authenticity is to look for the nodes, check for broken stalks and soil compression. In my opinion all the crop circles this year look man-made.

They have no flair and the designs are clumsy.
(08-14-2012, 07:13 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Bert Janssen took that photo and will have been in that glyph. I know him and have his e-mail...would you like me to ask him if he thought that one was genuine?

Yes please!

(08-14-2012, 07:13 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]It looks too sharply defined to be a hoax.

Yes, and the 'sheen' is what I look for.

(08-14-2012, 07:13 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Edited to add: As dour as they are usually portrayed, the Grays actually do have a sense of humor. One morning, I awoke to find the face of one drawn in the dust on my bedside radio; I mentioned this later to Whitley Strieber, and he replied, "They really do have a sense of humor, don't they!" This may very well be a genuine crop glyph.

It makes sense that they would!

(08-14-2012, 06:47 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like he is smoking tobacco not weed. Tobacco is thought to increase psychic ability and clear your mind,

Really? I've never heard that before.

(08-14-2012, 07:13 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]there's a reason American Indians were keen to tobacco smokers.

They smoked weed too. That's why they called it peace pipe. Wink The authors of the history books just left out that little detail and focused only on the tobacco.

The one with the stairs is amazing. It took me awhile to notice the stairs have an ornamenal carpet covering most of them in the "shot" of the "picture" the crop circle forms.

How can you do texturing / perspective work without a birds eye view of the field by the entity creating the crop circle?

I like the images / thoughts it provokes because the thoughts are quite happy and for the same reasons I love "Stairway to Heaven."
Tobacco is actually a mild hallucinogenic, some species are stronger then others. I tried to import some seeds of the Tobacco used specifically for shamanistic rituals but customs caught it. Australia is like Nazi Germany when it comes importing stuff. Bastards caught the bark I tried to import to make DMT as well.

Some tribes would say evil spirits dislike tobacco smokers.