Bring4th

Full Version: I dare you to find a better Bring4th/LL themed image (must contain windmill)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT 1/11/16:
Please, only post photos of windmills.
This thread is not intended to have general new-agey-photoshopped-computergenerated images.

This photo features featured:
"Although there were a lot of high clouds I could still see a lot of Perseid [meteor] activity. And what a great way to end this balmy observing night at 5 am with Jupiter, Venus, the moon and Orion!"

Note 1/11/16: The original photo was taken down from the hosting website and I was unable to find it again.
Love the picture. I've been awaking to a view of twinkling Pleiades, then when Venus shows up I know it's time to get out of bed. Yesterday was such a wonderful view to see it rise from the horizon right next to the moon. So pretty.
not saying this is better .. but it fits within the theme?

[Image: rzQOk.jpg]
I like this one. The words are from Ali Quadir. The pic is one I found out on the web.

[Image: Heart_World_Harvest.jpg]

Meerie

Team 51 :-)
I love your pic and the warm colours. Mods? "imploringpuppyeyes"

oguz

[Image: 93474-Sun_Shiny_Day_by_nikayla45.jpg]

my favorite

[Image: m222307887.jpg]

oguz

it's a bit small however it may be fine with b4

[Image: Sunflower-in-sunshine.jpg]

I'm really sad they took down the image from the OP because I really liked it. I can't seem to find another source, either. :-/

This one is pretty good though. BigSmile
[Image: eclipsemill_westlake_1000.jpg]
Aha, another good one!

{Click to Enlarge}
[Image: lovejoy_hackmann_960.jpg]
lol

[Image: Don_Quixote_windmill_thyroid_nodules.jpg]
A colorful one!

[Image: Christian-Begeman-IMG_0511_1398058658.jpg]
Would make a decent tee print Lol.

[Image: b4tee.jpg]
lol@hashtag

#allisone #iamra #ra
Lol. I reckon these would be more practical and widely used given the current landscape: #LawOfConfusion #FreeWillDistortion, #YOLIT (You only live infinite times!).

I'm kidding about that last one.
Lol at #YOLIT... It always drives me crazy when I am playing some multiplayer game and someone says "YOLO". I always want to correct them with something like what you said (YOLIT).
wtf is #YOLO? Lol I see it often and no clue... Yeah I'm gonna just end my posts with #YOLIT from now on
[Image: glory-sunshine-from-the-edge_1152x864_71915.jpg?w=1152]
(04-22-2014, 08:54 PM)reeay Wrote: [ -> ]wtf is #YOLO? Lol I see it often and no clue... Yeah I'm gonna just end my posts with #YOLIT from now on

Look at urbandictionary.com, and search for YOLO.

Our Logos

[Image: milkyway.jpg]
[Image: Sunset+in+the+fields+of+Queenstown%252C+New+Zealand.jpg]
[Image: 1899_10200948311169234_2011476685_n-300x216.jpg]
[Image: _MG_4115sTafreshi1024.jpg]
that's absolutely gorgeous!1 woooooooooow
[Image: Alex-McCombie-10922588_942490462450208_5...881_lg.jpg]

Note: L/L themed images should contain a windmill. Also, a personal preference of mine is that it not be a heavily photoshopped/enhanced or fabricated image. I only find natural images beautiful.
4th density harvest.

I'm sorry I couldn't find a "natural" picture of 4D.

[Image: Heart_World_Harvest.jpg]
It's been awhile, but I found another one. I am going to ask from here on out that all images exclusively feature windmills. There are plenty of other threads out there for other images.

[Image: Didier-SCHREINER-Aurora-seen-from-Northe...072_lg.jpg]
[Image: 18071v.jpg]
The pic in post #3.

Huh  :exclamation:  Uh-oh, fun's over! They're on to us!  Sad   Henceforth, our sacred endeavor-- Streng verboden!!

[Image: tumblr_m6z01gCbPc1qctkcl.jpg]

:-/ Thought this was shooped, no?  Nee, mijn vriend!  Dit is de grap van een aantal geestige Nederlander.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.c...09.jpg&f=1]    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYB92jGPnlg
Semper fideles-- ad astra per aspera! Cheers. Cool
So many really nice pictures here!

[Image: CQwZPMcVAAAMoSf.jpg]