Bring4th

Full Version: 4 months to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm not ready!

Unbound

There is only to be yourself.
post deleted
just relax and have fun :-) go with the flow of life and just shine. :-) the fact that you are on here shows you are willing to work with and through the light, this should calm your doubts :-) if you ever get into a dark place just go outside and look on with wonder and awe at the complexity and wonder of all of this life. how it all works and is put together boggles the mind and at least with me cause intense joy happiness and excitement to know that i exist in an universe of such power and grace. :-D i hope your dark days turn bright :-)

namaste
Conifer17
Adonai Vasu Borragus :-) <3
lol XD @ zen :-)
I've got a major project at work that's due around the same time. I hope it goes well.
You'll do fine. You don't have to be absolutely perfect to graduate. Your general service to others intentions will more than suffice.

A word of advice on forgiving others or even yourself: Just realize that you and they are both the Creator. It's a deceptively simple concept yet it was the most difficult thing I had to accept coming from a background as an atheist the first 25 years of my 27 year lifespan so far.
I hit the panic button for a moment there. But in truth I'd like to iron out all the creases by december. I know what needs to be done but it's slow going. Anyway enough about me...I wish I could delete this thread...
I panicked about 3 months ago when I thought I was being sucked into a mental black hole. I've been through my share of darkness as well. I even once thought I was Lucifer, or rather was tricked by him.
(08-14-2012, 10:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I panicked about 3 months ago when I thought I was being sucked into a mental black hole. I've been through my share of darkness as well. I even once thought I was Lucifer, or rather was tricked by him.

Whoa that'd be pretty bad. When my aunty was on her deathbed she said my uncle (who had died several years prior) was in the room to help her get 'ready'. Then she sort of yelped and said lucifer was there too. I always found that disturbing.
Trust me when I say you have already graduated lol.
(08-15-2012, 01:02 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Trust me when I say you have already graduated lol.

you're pretty sure about that! I dowsed with the pendulum and it agrees with you...so it's all good! Maybe it just feels yucky because of all the instreaming energy at the moment. I need to take a chill pill.
We all graduate jacrob it's just a matter of time for some. We are now entering no-time.
In 4th density (the lower octaves of which we are now traversing) the linear time flow ilussion becomes difficult to maintain. They can chemtrail all they want but it will be futile. The Veil is falling, indeed going on what I have observed in our skies in the past weeks this is happening now.

The probability that Nibiru will be witnessed by many and by the naked eye is at the moment very high.
If however you are still strongly karmically bound to the planet you may have other things to do than look at the sky.
You're only allowed a minimum of 'hand baggage' on the journey to the stars.
the mutations are probably already happening:

Quote:63.27 Questioner: I will make this statement and have you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations becoming more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.

63.28 Questioner: Then are these entities of whom we have spoken, the third-density harvestable who have been transferred, the ones who then will, by bisexual reproduction, create the fourth-density complexes that are necessary?

Ra: I am Ra. The influxes of true-color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence.

should take about 100-700 years.
Relax and enjoy the ride for a ride is all it is. Congratulations!! We Made It! We won the Game of Duality. (If you are reading this I ESPECIALLY mean YOU! Smile)

We are Graduating and from now on You/We/Us are the Game Masters/Creators bringing Heaven to Earth/Raising the Vibration of Mother Earth.

Namaste and One Love!
(08-14-2012, 10:33 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not ready!

Resistance is futile. We are the Borg of the Harvest, you will be assimilated. Tongue

(08-14-2012, 10:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a major project at work that's due around the same time. I hope it goes well.

It called project major Harvest. Smile

(08-14-2012, 10:56 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]I hit the panic button for a moment there. But in truth I'd like to iron out all the creases by december. I know what needs to be done but it's slow going. Anyway enough about me...I wish I could delete this thread...

Hehe, I had a bit of a freak out earlier this week and posted a thread about it too. At first I felt embarrassed about it but the response I got was so overwhelmingly positive and helpful that I'm glad I did Smile.
(08-14-2012, 10:56 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]I hit the panic button for a moment there. But in truth I'd like to iron out all the creases by december. I know what needs to be done but it's slow going. Anyway enough about me...I wish I could delete this thread...
You can ask a moderator to delete it.

(08-15-2012, 04:58 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]

Hehe, I had a bit of a freak out earlier this week and posted a thread about it too. At first I felt embarrassed about it but the response I got was so overwhelmingly positive and helpful that I'm glad I did Smile.

Yep that's what happened to me and I was embarrassed so deleted most of the original post. You guys are brilliant at grounding each other. Propping each other up when the going gets tough. Thanks, I don't know what I'd do without this forum and people who get what I'm talking about instead of the usual "you're weird"! Love you all.
(08-14-2012, 11:17 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2012, 10:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I panicked about 3 months ago when I thought I was being sucked into a mental black hole. I've been through my share of darkness as well. I even once thought I was Lucifer, or rather was tricked by him.

Whoa that'd be pretty bad. When my aunty was on her deathbed she said my uncle (who had died several years prior) was in the room to help her get 'ready'. Then she sort of yelped and said lucifer was there too. I always found that disturbing.

My grandmother said a similar thing when she died. It disturbed me as well for a long time, until I realized that it was death that she and 99% of people fear unconditionally. Especially her being a devout christian, i can see no greater fear than having to, without choice, surrender to the one power that forces you to experience change. I see religion as being resistant to change, like government, and both have inherent evils, because change is the only constant. So I think, those awakening are lucifer in a sense, as we are learning to be ourselves without another telling us what to do or how to be, but its stupid, because it's two sides of the One same coin, and an essential part of awakening is realizing that a negative experience getting the best of you is actually you giving the experience or entity power of you.

have you ever felt sleep paralysis, brother? instead of resisting, give in to the deep sleep. surrender to the 'death' of the moment, the unknown transformation. i hope this doesn't cause fear in you. again, the system has set it up to where both order and freedom are opposites, and not one and integrated. they are given faces and character, and we are to fear both of them, when really, they are just aspects of ourselves.

if you do feel paralyzed one night, and maybe even perceive 'shadows' to be around you, know that you are safe and that it is only you, and you are surrendering, and integrating and exposing your fears, like the darkness must to the light. it gets easier every time you do, and i guarantee you you will feel a little more powerful, a little less scared, and certainly a little more transformed. hasn't happened to me again in over 4 months...used to be every 2-3 weeks till i gave in.

tips from me, one who's on his own road to forgiveness and self-actualization.
i'm not ready either!!!!!

Avocado

I once heard the harvest is NOW. So don't focus on the harvest focus on the NOW.
I've deleted most of my posts as well in the past, and usually feel bad about doing so. There was a time I thought I was being harvested negative and that all my advice was bad advice, so I went and deleted most of some very good posts. My thinking wasn't right at the time. It was some posts about a Universe within me I had discovered.
(08-16-2012, 02:36 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've deleted most of my posts as well in the past, and usually feel bad about doing so. There was a time I thought I was being harvested negative and that all my advice was bad advice, so I went and deleted most of some very good posts. My thinking wasn't right at the time. It was some posts about a Universe within me I had discovered.

don't worry; your posts are logged into the Akashic Records, and are part of the planetary memory now. BigSmile

and when Earth becomes a social-memory complex, all that has been thought/done/written will become a database for mining by 4d entities. We, even now, are contributing.
(08-17-2012, 08:32 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2012, 02:36 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've deleted most of my posts as well in the past, and usually feel bad about doing so. There was a time I thought I was being harvested negative and that all my advice was bad advice, so I went and deleted most of some very good posts. My thinking wasn't right at the time. It was some posts about a Universe within me I had discovered.

don't worry; your posts are logged into the Akashic Records, and are part of the planetary memory now. BigSmile

and when Earth becomes a social-memory complex, all that has been thought/done/written will become a database for mining by 4d entities. We, even now, are contributing.

I've done some embarrassing things, so those too will be in the records. I guess it's not so bad as everything is recorded equally. Even the times when I demonstrated courage. I'd love for when I can get others' take on some of my experiences where it felt like Lucifer was inside me, and burning me with his light, and then I had to go through hell with him to balance that side of myself. I was pretty confident then.

That's going to be exciting being able to read everything that's ever been done or thought. I'm sure even the most weirdest stuff I've done has been done by others out there. So I'm not alone. At least I have a deal of love to share. I'd love to see an abrupt harvest.
Gemini you're not alone. Heart
We've ALL done SOMETHING intensely embarrassing or something we just want to forget that was negative. We all make decisions we consider to be mistakes. It's best to just forgive whatever it is and move on, otherwise that stumbling block will rattle around in your closet with the rest of any skeletons you have in there and be detrimental to your life. You must forgive others and yourself for everything, no matter how "bad" it seems.
FYI, the OP was erased after only a few people saw it. Now most are now commenting on a modified post which means something completely different.
Your comment too zen was quite whitty before it was changed.
I don't recall exactly what the OP was, but it was more descriptive and honest.
(08-15-2012, 01:02 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Trust me when I say you have already graduated lol.

Yay, I'm so happy.
(08-18-2012, 07:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Your comment too zen was quite whitty before it was changed
I changed my post because it no longer had the same relevance, with almost all of the OP gone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6