Bring4th

Full Version: Sts threads.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sick of all these STS threads. On this section and others.

I think they should have their own section or something.

In keeping with Book 1 of the Ra material.

I prefer talking of the positive polarity!

ayadew

Please find comfort in that negative experiences will continue as long as you find them useful, wether that be inspiring to feelings (anger, frustration, etc) or anything else. Let them go through you in peace and extract the love which is always and ever in each moment
I don't know.

I think that STS polarised talk is transient. And even though it has that energy- blockage addictive quality, it is not seeded by seniority of vibration.

Let me ask you, do you feel/ think/ believe/ conclude from your studies that discernment isn't a quality of the service to others path?
(10-23-2009, 08:31 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know.

I think that STS polarised talk is transient. And even though it has that energy- blockage addictive quality, it is not seeded by seniority of vibration.

Let me ask you, do you feel/ think/ believe/ conclude from your studies that discernment isn't a quality of the service to others path?

I understand how you feel. Here is a counter-viewpoint.

Discernment is useful and quite necessary for any individual who is striving to progress upon their path, whether they be selfish or selfless. Without a bit of wisdom and a bit of intelligence, one will find all the little obstacles of life to be a lot more taxing and annoying. I can understand that you prefer focusing on talking about the STO path and positive things...but does all this discussion about our brothers on the STS path upset you for just the reasons you listed? Not really asking you to tell me, just asking so you can think deep about it...you might find a nice nugget of catalyst to ponder on! Godspeed as always.
For me, coming to a better understanding of STS brings me to a better understanding of STO and the creation / creator / all that is. I think that's why most of us are interested.

Love and light,
Lavazza

ayadew

Personally I feel very little towards STS and STO for I don't believe in those concepts.
All we do is towards the one self, which is both others and yourself, not only others or only yourself.
(10-23-2009, 11:18 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I feel very little towards STS and STO for I don't believe in those concepts.
All we do is towards the one self, which is both others and yourself, not only others or only yourself.

Hello ayadew,

I asked this of Turtle in another thread just now- but could you expand a little bit on your non-belief in polarity? I am trying to understand that stance better, because it appeals to me quite a bit. (It jives with other channeled material I am in to and may be better for my spiritual path). How do you reconcile belief in the basic LOO concepts without belief in polarity, which seems to be a central theme?

many thanks
From a practical standpoint, polarity, STO, STS, positive, negative, light, dark, good, bad…they are all metaphors. Metaphors for a conscious choice on how you live your life and how you treat others.

Distilled to their purest essense sans the centuries of human interpetational meddling....this is the basic message of most religions.

How you choose to “clothe” your choice is up to you. Via the LOO (as I do)…or by whatever belief system you choose to put your energy into. Your actions are what counts, not what your ego keeps trying to define.

Richard
(10-23-2009, 01:11 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]From a practical standpoint, polarity, STO, STS, positive, negative, light, dark, good, bad…they are all metaphors. Metaphors for a conscious choice on how you live your life and how you treat others.
Hear hear...

In my humble and hardly expert opinion I too believe that these metaphors serve as models for living our lives, a point of reference to check ourselves on. It's not absolute reality. STS and STO are both dependent on the distortion of unity into fragments. So they both are already a distortion of who you truly are.

As such models go they are tremendously useful instruments. But I think they should not be mistaken for life. I would suggest to try to understand how they work, try to discern their basic message. And find others in the same area. Together the models will give you a more detailed understanding than any single model ever could. There's a lot of these models, all of them are a fragment of the larger picture with for each certain emphasis added on certain phenomena and insights. Together they give a much clearer insight.

I expect Ra intended the guide to be practical more than he intended it to be the final word on the subject. At any rate we tend to get stuck if we try to reason too far from practical situations with them. So I guess that's their domain.

Basically every pragmatic metaphor has a domain. It's not downplaying Ra when we consider that the STS and STO metaphor is intended for our direct and practical challenges. He would not be a friend if he gave us information which is accurate and complete but in the end not applicable by us to our situation.

ayadew

(10-23-2009, 12:27 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2009, 11:18 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I feel very little towards STS and STO for I don't believe in those concepts.

Hello ayadew,

I asked this of Turtle in another thread just now- but could you expand a little bit on your non-belief in polarity? I am trying to understand that stance better, because it appeals to me quite a bit. (It jives with other channeled material I am in to and may be better for my spiritual path). How do you reconcile belief in the basic LOO concepts without belief in polarity, which seems to be a central theme?

many thanks

Hello, my friend.
To be honest, the concept of polarizing for the reason of reaching new levels of consciousness makes little sense to me. We are all unique, and there is no optimal path to 'transcendence' as it were... there is an infinite amount of diversity in us 3D humans, yet we all strive for the unified goal of oneness. But the interpretation of oneness is also infinite, and also that of love, of service.
As we dance through this world in our unique vibration we also spread unique service towards the illusion of self and others.
What is service then? It simply is to be yourself... how can you be anything except yourself, in every moment? And how can this 'self' not be influenced continuously by all things in existence, unified in the time/space coordinate you exist in right now, forming you? You are everything.
If we draw the idea of service to its end it might mean completely opposing things such as:
Loving and accepting all unconditionally.
Killing everyone unconditionally.
Being completely non-interferent.
Service comes in everyone spreading their individual vibration. No service is better or worse, they simply are. And how is this service provided? Towards all, including yourself and others at the same time. No single target, for we are all connected. Connected in oneness, into one being that is all...

So there is no wrong, no optimal path to transcendence. Everything is as it should be.
This is my belief.
But my silly head likes to intellectualize things. I'm sure the truth is much more simpler than this.
(10-23-2009, 05:25 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2009, 12:27 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello ayadew,

many thanks

Hello, my friend.
To be honest, the concept of polarizing for the reason of reaching new levels of consciousness makes little sense to me. We are all unique, and there is no optimal path to 'transcendence' as it were... there is an infinite amount of diversity in us 3D humans, yet we all strive for the unified goal of oneness. But the interpretation of oneness is also infinite, and also that of love, of service.
As we dance through this world in our unique vibration we also spread unique service towards the illusion of self and others.
What is service then? It simply is to be yourself... how can you be anything except yourself, in every moment?
If we draw the idea of service to its end it might mean completely opposing things such as:
Loving and accepting all unconditionally.
Killing everyone unconditionally.
Being completely non-interferent.
And how is this service provided? Towards all, including yourself and others at the same time. No single target, for we are all connected. Connected in oneness, into one being that is all...

So there is no wrong, no optimal path to transcendence. Everything is as it should be.
This is my belief.
But my silly head likes to intellectualize things. I'm sure the truth is much more simpler than this.

I completely agree ayadew. Cool
(10-23-2009, 05:11 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sick of all these STS threads...

I prefer talking of the positive polarity!

hey pheonix, to be honest i feel similarly, i haven't really read much of the sts threads - they're just not for me - but clearly other people find them useful and interesting

but anyway, since i'm lacking any inspiration on the interesting thread starting front who am i to comment? Wink BigSmile
(10-23-2009, 11:18 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]

Personally I feel very little towards STS and STO for I don't believe in those concepts.

Yes, Service to others just means that you must think of others more than you think of yourself, not becoming some ego-less servant .....Although you can for full 100% Serve to others (Although this is probably impossible considering you would never feed yourself etc...).

Service to self literally means to isolate and love only yourself and by loving yourself getting closer to Unity, but it is this path that eventually realizes that to get 100% Unified with itself it must be unified with everything else.
(10-25-2009, 01:31 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]Service to self literally means to isolate and love only yourself and by loving yourself getting closer to Unity, but it is this path that eventually realizes that to get 100% Unified with itself it must be unified with everything else.
I like that observation.

I just want to throw out a thought in regard to the chat about no polarization.

First, as I perceive the game, graduation simply means that you have become able to tolerate (and enjoy) the light of the next density, regardless of how you got to that point.

Second, polarization of this or that type apparently determines what sort of a planet you would gravitate towards re-incarnating upon.

Thought: If your polarization is indistinct, perhaps you won't be inclined to incarnate again so quickly?

I recall an L/L channeling transcript from a long time back with an entity who only showed up once. Alas, I forget the name. He said he was incarnate at the time of Jesus of Nazareth and graduated himself back in them days since when he's been poking around in the Inner Planes. He hadn't yet found a focus for his activities. Curious, no?

So, maybe polarization is a means to become engaged in the doings of one density enough to become attracted to the light of next one...sooner or later?

ayadew

The no polarization-businessmen bothers me though, it's kind of wasted time here if you're not heavy with catalyst, bias and general mentality ideas which are throughroughly affected by this world

peregrine: If your idea of indistinct polarization is correct, then imagine, seeing a planet almost bursting with love and graduation I think it's quite hard to resist incarnating here, the time when the presence of diverse vibrations are needed the most. Even those that have no purpose of polarizing would come, simply to spread their individual vibration.

Your idea of graduation is interesting, and it makes sense to me, but things are likely more simple than that. In what way I cannot fathom, but all is well and evolves in perfect order..
(10-28-2009, 03:21 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]The no polarization-businessmen bothers me though, it's kind of wasted time here if you're not heavy with catalyst, bias and general mentality ideas which are throughroughly affected by this world

peregrine: If your idea of indistinct polarization is correct, then imagine, seeing a planet almost bursting with love and graduation I think it's quite hard to resist incarnating here, the time when the presence of diverse vibrations are needed the most. Even those that have no purpose of polarizing would come, simply to spread their individual vibration.

Your idea of graduation is interesting, and it makes sense to me, but things are likely more simple than that. In what way I cannot fathom, but all is well and evolves in perfect order..

Not that I'm one to speculate or anything (HA HA HA), but it may be *both* more simple and more complex. In other words, if the return trip to Oneness is guided by an individual's distinct process of exploration (a simple principle), then there could be myriad quirky pathways and worm holes through the maze (complicated) when you look at it close up. When you step back the STS/STO paradigm might be the two overwhelmingly common trends.

Evidently, non-polarization comes in handy if you're a planet or a star.