Bring4th

Full Version: outer and inner planes (diagram only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was doing some thinking about the outer and inner planes today, and this was the image that came to my mind's eye:

[Image: LOzLj.png]

as an entity, we seem to interact with the physical world (ie space/time) with our first 3 chakras, or the lower triad, and time/space is interfaced with via our upper 3 chakras (green, blue, indigo).

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0318.aspx
Quote:Gazing at your situation we see that it falls under the general category of unknown visitors. It is more common than one would think for people living on planet Earth within incarnation to be visited by presences that they cannot explain or see.

The inner planes are crowded with entities of all kinds, polarities, orientation and description. There are points of opportunity where various types of entities can interact with incarnate beings that happen to be sensitive to finer vibrations, shall we say. And this is occurring with the one who is known as A.

Cyan

The whole of your being can be perceived in the center and in the 2 oppsite directions (physical spiritual) and the layers tehre in, but that is only seeing the world in 2 dimensions.

"up and down"

"spiritual and physical"

Put your self in the equation.

What you are supposed to do between these to opposite states I wonder.
I was under the impression that all true color densities had a space/time and a time/space?
(08-15-2012, 07:37 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]What you are supposed to do between these to opposite states I wonder.

we walk both worlds I think BigSmile

(08-15-2012, 08:16 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I was under the impression that all true color densities had a space/time and a time/space?

my 'pic' is of true color yellow, ie 3rd density.

although, the veil that is unique to third density seems to create the sharp distinction between space/time and time/space. Elsewhere, it doesn't seem to be as important.

Unbound

We seek within.
(08-15-2012, 08:16 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I was under the impression that all true color densities had a space/time and a time/space?

This is my understanding as well. Well, with the exception of the 7th density. There is no system of polarized space/time and time/space in 7th density. There is no difference between the two in that density because there are no divisions in consciousness -- everything is unified. The higher up you go in density, the smaller the space/time component becomes. And inversely, the lower in density you go, the larger the space/time component is.

In time/space you have:

1st density: red ray or "elemental body" (consciousness of earth, fire, air, and water -- some occultists would refer to this as the "etheric plane" or "vitality sheath", though, as most of us know, Ra uses the term "etheric" in a different way. If you've ever heard of "elementals", this is the plane they reside at. This is raw physical vitality.
2nd density: orange ray or "emotional body" or "desire body" or consciousness of purposeful growth (lower astral plane)
3rd density: yellow ray or "lower mental body" or the "egoic body" the consciousness of self awareness (middle astral plane)
4th density: green ray or "higher emotional body" or "the bridge body" (higher astral/love plane)
5th density: blue ray or "devachanic body" or "higher mental body" (mental/wisdom plane)
6th density: indigo ray or "form maker body" or even "causal body" or "gateway body" (logoic or power-plane/intelligent energy/higher self)
7th density: violet ray or the "buddhic body" or "body-less body" (celestial plane/nirvana/intelligent infinity/ mind/body/spirit complex totality)

In space/time you have:

1: elemental body or physical constituents that make up the human body (liquids, gases, solids, and plasma)
2: genetic body or DNA material and its resulting instinctual programming
3: the self aware chemical body (that is to say: a body with the brain or cognitive capacity to self reflect upon its own existence)
4: body in-between pure motion and matter, some occultists describe this inbetween matter and energy as the "etheric body". This is composed of a finer matter than most are physically capable of seeing in 3rd density.
5: light body which is almost all energy (or pure light motion), but still has a tangible material manifestation composed of rarefied matter, which can be dissolved and reformed at will.
6: form-maker/higher self/gateway, even closer to the primal distortions of light. It can assume a tangible form if it so desires, but rarely requires it, unless making an energetic adjustment in space/time for some reason or another.
7: Buddhic body which manifests as the physical universe in space/time but does not experience it as a "physical thing", just an extension of its infinite beingness)

And then, of course, you have the octave density. The seventh density is consciousness of All That Is. The octave density is the consciousness or plenum of All That Could Be.
cheers anagogy.

here is some more info on the 7 Subplanes of 3d, and how they interact with our chakra system.

Quote:17.38 Questioner: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

and the dream within a dream:

Quote:The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.

this last sentence takes some unpacking.

"In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels."

does this mean that these upper levels (say indigo and violet subplanes) the learnings/experiences of unity/faith become wholely internalised, and that these are aspects of being rather than doing?
(08-17-2012, 08:12 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.

this last sentence takes some unpacking.

"In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels."

does this mean that these upper levels (say indigo and violet subplanes) the learnings/experiences of unity/faith become wholely internalised, and that these are aspects of being rather than doing?

In my opinion, Ra was simply expressing the tendency of higher vibrational 3rd density beings, whom reside in the inner/non-physical (that is to say: "dead dudes"), to not have as strong of a desire to attempt communication with the still living 3rd density outer-plane inhabitants, whereas the lower vibrational 3rd density beings, when they cross over to the other side, so to speak, are more inclined to attempt communication with the living, via dreams, apparitions, or even channeling.

Essentially, when the more highly evolved beings kick the bucket, they tend to be more interested in learning than they are in trying to contact those beings they left behind in the physical world.

I believe you're right. Ra says that in sixth density, portions of the sun may be visited in time/space.