Bring4th

Full Version: RNA/DNA shifts, 13 chakras and light body integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found an excellent channelling today concerning the details of merging into 4D energy/body structure which I figured I'd share. It's a bit long so I'll let you click the link...

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/15492...ng-new-you
Wink

This part made me laugh out loud, for it describes exactly how all of us "seekers" feel.

Quote:Q: What about the people who just sit back and watch the evening news, or some sitcom, or whatever. Are they getting the necessary information?

A: Yes. A lot of them are getting it. The popularity of many authors and cinematographers is a result of their success in explaining the position of Vedic and complementary medicine in these matters. There is a lot going on out there. In effect, you have attained a threshold of consciousness. Once you reach a certain level, you begin to search. That is why books in these areas are suddenly on the "bestseller' list. Like a person with a voracious appetite or a deep thirst, as your process evolves, you investigate these fields more and more.

Q: Is it like Close Encounters of the Third Kind where people were impelled to go to the 'Tower', haunted by an image that they were at a loss to explain? They just 'knew' that they had to search until they found out what it was they were looking for.

A: Exactly.