Bring4th

Full Version: Time/Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel that I should attempt to explain, as well as I can, the concept of Time/Space and some of it's implications, because it's important concept in the Law of One series and there really are not any sources of information that reference it.

First, where we live, is in Space/Time, there are three dimensions of space and only one dimension of time. (There is only one dimension of time because it is only possible to move forward)

However space and time are principles equally necessary for the universe to exist, and therefore it doesn't make sense that there are three dimensions of space, but only one of time.

The Law of One solves this problem by positing that the other side of the coin of reality is Time/Space, where there are three dimensions of time and one of space.

Importantly, it follows as structured a system of laws as Space/Time.

70.17: "I perceive a basic miscalculation upon your part in that time/space is no more homogenous than space/time. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws."

If you want an idea of exactly how the Astral Planes are structured I recommend Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce.

In any case, the significance of Time/Space can be directly seen in a number of subjects addressed in Law of One. In it's simplest form, it is responsible for the efficacy of pyramids and crystals.

In 3.14, pyramids are actually called a "time/space ratio complex". There are different rooms in the pyramid, each placed at specific points where angles intersect, and each of these rooms has a different effect.

The pyramidal structure works because it is a simple solid, a regular shape existing in the three dimensions of space. Since it is even in the three dimensions of space in Space/Time, it has an association in Time/Space.

Crystals work similarly. A crystal is regular, repeating molecular structure, even in the three dimensions of space.

Salt is a crystal with a cubic molecular structure. squares/cubes, of course, ground and absorb energy, so, salt is efficacious to spread around a house in order to absorb old energies, and afterwards wash it away.

Lastly, Ra reccomends keeping hair at a minimum length for channeling, and 75.33 Refences hair as acting as an antennae in Time/Space.

yes, jv this topic has been on my mind as well.

in fact, as a synchronous act, I was thinking about the crystal lattice and it's effect as a time/space space/time bridge earlier today. It was a memory from something you mentioned in a previous thread.

I think it's also important to remember that we have a direct experience of time/space almost every day. That is, through our dreaming:

Quote:86.15 Questioner: If it is of any value to know that would you tell me why the dreaming process works like that?

Ra: I am Ra. The portions of the dreaming process which are helpful for polarization and also for the vision of the mystic take place in time/space and, consequently, use the bridge from metaphysical to physical for what seems to be a brief period of your space/time. The time/space equivalent is far greater. The bridge remains, however, and traduces each distortion of mind, body, and spirit as it has received the distortions of energy influxes so that healing may take place. This healing process does not occur with the incidence of rapid eye movement but rather occurs largely in the space/time portion of the mind/body/spirit complex using the bridge to time/space for the process of healing to be enabled.

and if you don't dream often enough, things go sour pretty quick. I speak from experience being on full-time night shift, and being dosed to the eyeballs with short blacks.

Quote:The activity of dreaming is an activity in which there is made a finely wrought and excellently fashioned bridge from conscious to unconscious. In this state the various distortions which have occurred in the energy web of the body complex, due to the misprecision with which energy influxes have been received, are healed. With the proper amount of dreaming comes the healing of these distortions. Continued lack of this possibility can cause seriously distorted mind/body/spirit complexes.
Firstly, a slight correction: you live, or exist, in both space/time and time/space here in 3rd density. However, the time/space portion of your reality is largely veiled from your space/time awareness. Hence, the conscious/subconscious dichotomy. However, this only applies to a space/time veiled perspective. In other words, you are only "unconscious" of time/space from a space/time perspective, but in time/space you are very much conscious. Makes sense?

I'm glad Plenum brought up the subject of dreaming. And I am with Ra on this in that dreaming serves but as a bridge between space/time and time/space. This is very important. The keyword is bridge.

So what is "dreaming"?
What people typically call a "dream" is what I call a residual or ghost image of time/space filtered by the space/time portion of consciousness (which is, to begin with, largely veiled from time/space). In other words, and to avoid misunderstanding, what actually occurs in time/space is not really the "dream" your conscious mind recalls upon "waking up." The "dream" is but a filtered residual image of what you did or experienced in time/space.

This is why some "dreams" will feel more "real" than others, and this is why sometimes (perhaps very, very rarely), an entity may "dream" but KNOW it was not a "dream" but very much a REAL occurrence. This applies to the more CONSCIOUS experiences in time/space, which are vividly recollected as is, and are NOT filtered through the veil.

I have consistently kept a diary of dreams for four (4) years now, and I can tell you there are dreams and there are dreams, and not all dreams carry the same degree of depth, intensity, importance, etc. I am well aware that much activity, learning, healing and teaching occurs in my time/space whilst my body rests in space/time. But what I principally wanted to address here is that when you actually have a completely lucid, vivid, conscious time/space experience you KNOW it, and it doesn't fall under the category of just another "dream." It can't. In such a case, you haven't just "bridged" between space/time and time/space, you have actually crossed over fully aware into time/space, and consciously experienced and recollected the time/space experience without the filtering veiling process into space/time. In such a case, there is no "dreaming" as such, because the experience is undoubtfully as real (if not more) than your space/time waking, daily life reality.

So, again, they key here is that "dreaming" is a bridge. However, it is not the only activity that may "draw a bridge" between space/time and time/space. There are others (a good example would be deep-trance meditation).

I have used the term "dreaming" here in the general usage of the word. In truth, space/time, time/space, across all the densities of awareness, is but a DREAM being dreamt by the Dreamer, which is the One Infinite Creator.

Unbound

Siren, we would add to you bridged idea not necessarily the dreams of REM, but of Dreamtime, such as the Australian Aborigines express, at the moment where one is going in to the sleep state.
hey jv, I also found this interesting analogy for space/time and time/space.

It comes from L/Leema, in 1986.

The Two Rivers

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0601.aspx
Quote:It would be an intellectual game to speak of parallel universes, of space/time and time/space. We ask that you perceive that in our opinion, this mode of thinking, while accurate, has to do with the mechanical space/time and time/space which are polarities to each other. For the metaphysical seeker, it is far more interesting to work with the concepts of what the time/space portion of each being can offer to the spiritual development of humankind.

We move back now to the concept of the river, if you consider time to be the river, as one in your illusion is almost forced to do when they see that the river never ceases flowing, nor is it patently conceivable that the flow of time will cease. In the illusion called time/space, it is equally incongruous to suppose that the river of space, or may we say, physical manifestation of energy fields which are polarized electrically, will cease. The river is a foreverness, whether it be the river in space or the river of time. The work of the spirit, however, is most efficiently done through the river of space which takes its nature from the illusion of time/space. You were in time/space before you came into incarnation in this space/time incarnation, and to that river you shall return, and time then, as before, shall become static. It is the stasis of time which enables the spirit to do so much with that tool in seeking, for within the body which is your chemical vehicle, you are subject to and bound by the river of time.

In time/space that river ceases to flow and you may remain in an eternal present moment so long as you are seeking to use the tools of time and flowing in the river of space. In this river of space lies each experience, and without the prison of time one may, unbarred and free, search out the nuances of even the most complex and difficult situation so that one may find the Creator and love, which is the Creator, in each and every experience and situation. Throwing off the trammels of time, it is possible to use the tools of many portions of a deeper self. It is possible to dwell what may seem to be long upon the most brief moment, for that moment may hold a key for you and it may be important to dwell within that moment, using the deeper tools and doing the work of the spirit, that is, the seeking of the truth.
I know when I go to time/space, I want to make my life review very, very thorough. All the questions I've asked in my life, I'll want answered. Thanks for posting this Plenum. Always interested in learning more about time/space. I can't imagine how it might be, but at least this quote helps get me a little closer. I don't know what static time is like. But I'm sure it's fantastic being on the other side of the veil.

If dreaming is time/space, it gives me an idea. In my dreams, I noticed nothing is taboo like it is here. There is no judgment in my dreams.
I was told Space/Time is five dimensions of Space and one direction of Time.

Time/Space was five dimensions of Time, and only one Space.

I find it strange that time would be a dimension really.
"I was told Space/Time is five dimensions of Space and one direction of Time."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime
Space: Length, Width, Height
Time: Forwards

And in Time/Space...

Time: Backwards, Sideways (Alternatives) Forwards
Space: (IDK how this would be described)

To time travel you would, of course, enter Time/Space, move to the desired location in Time, and than exist into that Space/Time.
To travel faster than the speed of light, you do the same thing.

By the way, today I just read an article in the economist that confirms that time does indeed move only in one direction (again, this is called the Arrow of Time)
Wouldn't backwards and forwards in time be the same dimension?

Time: Backwards & forwards, left and right, up and down. Left and right as alternatives makes sense. Not sure what up and down would mean, though!
Up and down are probably parallel existences. I'm not sure the function of time through parallel realities.
Interesting. What would the difference be between alternatives (sideways) and parallel realities (up/down)?
I don't really know. I was just theorizing.
I think in 4D, due to technology we will have more freedom in traveling in time.
Or so the 4D craft can do so.
maybe without the veil we'll have access to knowledge of parallel realities.
(09-02-2012, 09:59 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. What would the difference be between alternatives (sideways) and parallel realities (up/down)?

Hello, βαθμιαίος, very interesting question. I think the question that you raise requires some good understanding of the nature of probability/possibility vortices. I saw them mentioned in the LOO; however, like many other esoteric concepts, found it abstruse for my current level of scientific, spiritual and metaphysical understanding.

Quote:11.3 Questioner: You said yesterday that Maldek was destroyed due to warfare. If Maldek hadn’t destroyed itself due to warfare would it have become a planet that evolved in self-service and would the entities involved have increased in density, and gone on to say the fourth density in the negative sense or the sense of self-service?

Ra: I am Ra. The planetary social memory complex, Maldek, had in common with your own sphere the situation of a mixture of energy direction. Thus it, though unknown, would most probably have been a mixed harvest — a few moving to fourth density, a few moving towards fourth density in service to self, the great majority repeating third density. This is approximate due to the fact that parallel possibility/probability vortices cease when action occurs and new probability/possibility vortices are begun.