Bring4th

Full Version: Easter Island Heads have Bodies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New discoveries have shed light on the Heads at Easter Island! They have bodies!

When I read this, I instantly thought of what Ra said about how the Easter Island heads were created. I always thought walking heads would look funny, but now they actually had bodies and legs to walk into place with.

Link to the Easter Island Findings: http://www.eisp.org/

Quote:20.30 Questioner: What technique did the Orion group use to give this information?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique used was of two kinds: one, the thought transfer or what you may call “telepathy”; Two, the arrangement of certain stones in order to suggest strong influences of power, this being those of statues and of rock formations in your Pacific areas, as you now call them, and to an extent in your Central American regions, as you now understand them.

20.31 Questioner: Were you speaking in part of the stone heads of Easter Island?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

20.32 Questioner: How would such stone heads influence the people to take the path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the entities living in such a way that their mind/body/spirit complexes are at what seems to be the mercy of forces which they cannot control. Given a charged entity such as a statue or a rock formation charged with nothing but power, it is possible for the free will of those viewing this particular structure or formation to ascribe to this power, power over those things which cannot be controlled. This, then, has the potential for the further distortion to power over other-selves.

I wonder how many other similar "structures" on earth are similarly charged. Are there STO powered structures?