Bring4th

Full Version: Great Video! -- "Secrets in Plain Sight"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This video is 3 1/2 hours long and worth every second to watch. It ties together sacred geometry, ancient mysteries, and ancient and modern monuments. One of the best videos I have seen.

Thanks for posting. I started watching the first 20 minutes or so and I like it b/c it ties together much I already know. I will finish it when I have more time.

Eddie, you have consistently posted such profound media... if this video is one of the best you've ever seen, I should put on a diaper and throw down some plastic sheeting before I click play. Thanks in advance.
This was fantastic.
I'm going to need to watch it several more times. Scott Onstott has done some mightily impressive work here - his research is broad, deep, and there's no trace of ego in the presentation.
He restrains from speculation and drawing grand conclusions and isn't either gloomy or saccharine. There is no dogma, just an onslaught of geometric and temporal congruences, a massive work of dot connecting.
Thanks, man, looks good. I love all this secret s***....BigSmile