Bring4th

Full Version: What do you think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious. If Ra had to really emphasize one specific teaching, point, or sentence and say it ten times in a row, what would it be?

Especially in terms of the current state of things in the world today. What do you think?
"Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve."
In regards to accelerating towards the Law of One:

"This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions."

Though I suppose this requires a clear understanding of what love is, which I don't think is that easy to grasp.

Cyan

Patience

Shin'Ar

Move on!
Shut up and meditate noob.

Unbound

All is One.
Be yourself and accept what is to come as after all, it is us pulling the strings and creating the map which details the world.
(08-21-2012, 02:09 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]All is One.

That's why they call it the Law of One, innit?

Unbound

I believe every facet of the expressions of Ra are ultimately intended to bring awareness to this truth.
Surrender. Then go feed the ducks.
(08-20-2012, 12:42 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to accelerating towards the Law of One:

"This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions."

Though I suppose this requires a clear understanding of what love is, which I don't think is that easy to grasp.

Austin, I, too, was moved by this when I read it. To me it means that I need to keep bringing my consciousness back into the present moment, and learn to be open to it rather than shutting it out defensively. Specifically, to me, this means paying attention to: what I can see and hear and touch and smell and feel right now, how I feel inside, my breathing, and also the "vibrations" I am picking up from outside myself.

Shin'Ar

(08-23-2012, 08:43 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2012, 12:42 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to accelerating towards the Law of One:

Austin, I, too, was moved by this when I read it. To me it means that I need to keep bringing my consciousness back into the present moment, and learn to be open to it rather than shutting it out defensively. Specifically, to me, this means paying attention to: what I can see and hear and touch and smell and feel right now, how I feel inside, my breathing, and also the "vibrations" I am picking up from outside myself.

I recently examined the aspect of love in another thread called Call of the Ancients

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5377

here are a few excerpts if you're interested:

But emotion is not in expression for the purpose of communication. Emotion is the experiencing of the vital and sacred force that resides within the form of every creation as the essence of that which it is as awareness.

Love is neither the experiencing, nor the expression, but it is the combination of the two. Love is not power to be expressed without the experiencing of it. Love is the expression in 'quest of the experience'/being.

Love is not the creative force behind creation. Love is the will to experience that force. Expression of it is the simple being of the sacred essence in which love dwells as one of many attributes.

Love is not the building block; rather it is one of the many components found within that building block. As is hatred, that which exists to repel love and experience its opposite polarity.

In so doing The Creator became the experiencing/the being of the created. In so doing It was able to both express and experience love. And also hatred. As well as every other aspect of its essence. So what is it that causes love to be the most favorable of the two? Connection!

In the being of love, the connection between the divine and the created is enhanced with power and growth that far overwhelms and surpasses any connection that hatred can establish between the two.
And it is in this growth that existence evolves into higher being, the more enhanced connection between the divine and the created; between spirit and matter.

Love is an aspect of The Mystery which connects with all which spawns from It.

Love is the wheel on which existence turns freely without burden.
Hatred is the braking mechanism of that revolution/evolution.

Every vehicle has its accelerator and its braking mechanism. In the Process of Being there is no reverse. All is forward acceleration. But it is dependent on the choice to either put one’s foot on the gas pedal or the brake pedal. This is the power of love with regard to the further movement of creation into the Unknown Future. The choice to either accelerate or brake.

The power of love is not in the freedom to wield it. The power is in the wise application of it.

Love is the accelerated aspect of Being; an aspect acquired by choice alone. That choice being the Divine aspect of The Creator being expressed through each and every fragment of its experience within all that it creates.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5377