Bring4th

Full Version: Gateway to intelligent infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am curious as to what this implies. What would it be described as?

My brow chakra is the only of the basic seven that is not activated. I am wondering if I can expect some crazy fun when it is eventually activated?

I notice that the only time it activates my root chakra will deactivate simultaneously. Pretty interesting.Tongue
All my chakras are activated and I'm in the process of balancing them minimally, which somehow does not seem within probable possibilities from within 3d.

Still it's not the success, but the effort and the seeking that matters in 3d. Smile
Patrick said...
Quote:All my chakras are activated and I'm in the process of balancing them minimally, which somehow does not seem within probable possibilities from within 3d.

I wouldn't sell yourself short. IMO people can and do achieve Ra's state of a "perfectly balanced entity" and even a 6D-level understanding which is beyond positive/negative polarity during a human lifetime. And it's not just for people who spend all day meditating in caves. The teachers named Franklin Merrell-Wolff, Adyashanti (Steven Gray), Gangaji (Merle Roberson), and handful of others are Americans I know of who seem to have reached that state. They were seekers, sure, and it's easy to say they're unusual cases, but really they're just John and Jane Does that viewed such balancing as a possibility and as a result stuck with the path until they attained it.

One of the things Adyashanti (my favorite spiritual teacher) pointed out was that the highest level of awakening is very possible as part of a mostly-normal life, but that it's rare in large part because most people aren't willing to risk being the crazy one who says "well, screw the haters" and refuses to take no for an answer. They go to retreats and study and meditate and whatnot, but they lack that fire and so they get what they're looking for, which isn't a full awakening.

This is NOT to say that there's anything wrong with not accomplishing a true balance in this lifetime or even not looking for it. You can't achieve balance with that view in your head. I just want to warn people away from limiting beliefs, which all too readily become self-fulfilling prophecies.
I believe Ra even said it's possible to attain at least a minimal balance of all chakras in 3D.

I wonder if we generally feel positive if that means we have an adequate balancing of our energy centers. Can we trust how we feel as an indicator?

I'm not going for gold (but I would like to place), but I'd like to make my job easier when I go into 4D since it will take longer there to do things.

One of the trickiest things is getting past desires of the flesh. I'm not sure how sexual desire fits into getting into balance.
Gemini wolf said:
Quote:I believe Ra even said it's possible to attain at least a minimal balance of all chakras in 3D.

I wonder if we generally feel positive if that means we have an adequate balancing of our energy centers. Can we trust how we feel as an indicator?

I'm not going for gold (but I would like to place), but I'd like to make my job easier when I go into 4D since it will take longer there to do things.

One of the trickiest things is getting past desires of the flesh. I'm not sure how sexual desire fits into getting into balance.

I know Ra said wanderers essentially become fully 3D beings, but might wanderers have an easier time balancing, or be able to become more balanced than 3D natives in some or most cases?

And as for sexual desire... I think we should feel like it's basically okay to have that polarity and preference without hating it or trying to seal it up. Ra said never to try and overcome or get past desires. We can feel okay being sexual without letting it lead us by the nose. I mean, I'll never get over my love of guacamole, and I don't want or need to. Same for my love of beautiful women. I just don't need to be addicted to them.

Cyan

I wrote a rather long (2000 word post) about how i think that Ra is probably not being "all that honest" about their motivation based on what I estimate to be the probable outcomes based on their past actions and cant shake the fact that a 6 million year old planetary scale entity would make such crude first contact mistakes as "hey, i'mma gonna go and play god with the locals"

If Gene Roddenberry can think of it, why cant Ra think of what will happen when they mess with a culture that is by and large not ready.

Or, are we Ra's first planet?

I held back posting due to consideration for other posters feelings.

Now i'm starting to think that i should actually post it.
You know, Cyan, I can't believe I hadn't thought of that before.
Then again, they were probably being honest. Sometimes it's just as stated.
I for one am glad that Ra made contact. Whether it's true or not, I resonate with the material.
If it's all true and I believe myself to be harvestable, I'm not going to throw karma to the wind,
because I've heard other philosophies that say how we're bound to a wheel of karma. I think
harvest is what frees us from that wheel. It's amazing I decided to incarnate in the first place
where I created karma for myself how ever many lifetimes ago.
The whole race has been difficult I imagine in working through it. But still, some decisions I make,
I cannot tell if they create karma or not. With harvest, is karma something we need to be concerned
about? Or is it simply about doing our best to be compassionate?
(08-22-2012, 09:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Then again, they were probably being honest. Sometimes it's just as stated.

I seem to remember the theoretical question given what would Ra do if they were to appear and serve again. I thought the answer was to make the exact same mistakes again.

Cyan

(08-22-2012, 09:12 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2012, 09:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Then again, they were probably being honest. Sometimes it's just as stated.

I seem to remember the theoretical question given what would Ra do if they were to appear and serve again. I thought the answer was to make the exact same mistakes again.

Repeating mistakes implies either timelock or timetravel or failure to learn from mistakes or a sense of humor. I'm undecided.
My crown has more sensitivity and a lot more activity. I can actually recognize a certain ET identity as a very cold stream shooting through one part of the crown. It would be cool if i could gain enough sensitivity to recognize each one of my guides separately.
(08-22-2012, 09:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The whole race has been difficult I imagine in working through it. But still, some decisions I make, I cannot tell if they create karma or not. With harvest, is karma something we need to be concerned about? Or is it simply about doing our best to be compassionate?
Where ever did you get the notion of a "race"? Also when you ask "is it simply about doing our best to be compassionate"? What is the "it" to which you refer?

Cyan

(08-22-2012, 09:18 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]My crown has more sensitivity and a lot more activity. I can actually recognize a certain ET identity as a very cold stream shooting through one part of the crown. It would be cool if i could gain enough sensitivity to recognize each one of my guides separately.

I've only very recently started to recognize some of my guides and astral surroundings. I have a general grasp of who my guides are and how the system works so i've abstracted internal dialogue instead in place of a wispy like feeling.

I notice it when i start to think of the person and i have this sensation and then how i imagine the conversation going "takes on a life of its own" and before you know i'm talking to my guides walking a looping forest with like 10 trees on each side looping forever if i keep walking.
There was another thread where someone compared this current incarnation with the last few steps of a race. They said that the last few steps are difficult, but nothing compared to the whole race. I used their analogy.

The it refers to Normally, to get off the wheel of samsara/reincarnation, one would need to reach enlightenment or be sufficiently compassionate in their life. Harvest is an exception to this. I thought that without harvest, only people like monks could overcome the need to reincarnate repeatedly to learn their lessons.

Harvest overrules karma or the need to reach enlightenment, doesn't it?

(08-22-2012, 09:24 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2012, 09:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The whole race has been difficult I imagine in working through it. But still, some decisions I make, I cannot tell if they create karma or not. With harvest, is karma something we need to be concerned about? Or is it simply about doing our best to be compassionate?
Where ever did you get the notion of a "race"? Also when you ask "is it simply about doing our best to be compassionate"? What is the "it" to which you refer?

(08-22-2012, 09:29 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2012, 09:18 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]My crown has more sensitivity and a lot more activity. I can actually recognize a certain ET identity as a very cold stream shooting through one part of the crown. It would be cool if i could gain enough sensitivity to recognize each one of my guides separately.

I've only very recently started to recognize some of my guides and astral surroundings. I have a general grasp of who my guides are and how the system works so i've abstracted internal dialogue instead in place of a wispy like feeling.

I notice it when i start to think of the person and i have this sensation and then how i imagine the conversation going "takes on a life of its own" and before you know i'm talking to my guides walking a looping forest with like 10 trees on each side looping forever if i keep walking.

I have recently begun to get direct loud voices speaking to me in meditation in different sounding voices to my own. It started with mumbled words, now it is clear enough to make out the words and instead of one or two it is a sentence.

I don't concentrate on asking them anything I know what they say is relevant because of it's simplicity, it's nothing mind blowing just simple sentences that seam to click with me at the time.

I have been getting a few other new experiences in meditation I have never had before in the last week, splitting myself into two and walking with the other body into a room then seeing that room, feeling like I'am comprehending time/space slightly. Only this morning I woke up with only 4 hours sleep and then 2 hours later decided to try and get some more sleep, went into a meditative trance started getting some new tones in my body I had never heard before and saw a golden/yellowish wave of something envelope my view then opened my eyes feeling completely
rejuvenated. I was only laying down for 30 minutes.

There have been others but those are the only ones I can really describe sufficiently, as the other things happened in a very deep state that I can't remember logically enough to write down.
(08-22-2012, 09:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The it refers to Normally, to get off the wheel of samsara/reincarnation, one would need to reach enlightenment or be sufficiently compassionate in their life. Harvest is an exception to this. I thought that without harvest, only people like monks could overcome the need to reincarnate repeatedly to learn their lessons.
compassion is not a measure, as far as I can tell. It's an effect of or result of being able to view things in the certain way. So you don't do your best to be compassionate (which is an idea) so much as become more and more yourself by using the opportunities provided for discovery. This is a process of acceptance. Compassion just tends to be a natural consequence of a certain degree of acceptance. When I read "do your best to be compassionate" I think of cargo cultists involved in some participation mystique.

(08-22-2012, 09:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Harvest overrules karma or the need to reach enlightenment, doesn't it?
Not sure what you mean. There are no shortcuts. At this time, harvest is occurring because there is no useful time left for 3D learning or teaching. I think if we truly realized what opportunity we have here, we would stop longing for the inevitable, ET saviors or whatever and make use of this unique illusion to evolve and balance, while it lasts. That's truly a choice.
Thanks Zen. That clears up some things for me.
Read this: http://www.lawoftime.org/thirteenmoon/tutorial.html

it is a guide to learning the lunar calendar. Like the 7 days of the week, there are 7 chakras. this calendar incorporates that along with the moon. it is the calendar we are supposed to live by.

with each day, recognize the chakra that it attains to, and keep that chakra in your mind, meditate that day on it and keep your mind open to events that heed its advice and recognition. synchronicities will happen to help you learn a little more about the chakra point of that day. i promise. Smile
lol it just so happens it has been exactly one lunar month since i last opened that page. Smile namaste.
(08-22-2012, 09:35 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There was another thread where someone compared this current incarnation with the last few steps of a race. They said that the last few steps are difficult, but nothing compared to the whole race. I used their analogy.

Perhaps to recover from a poor analogy, I was using the example of a marathon...but it was not a competitive race in my mind. Simply a course to be run.
(08-22-2012, 09:12 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

What they would do in this case is to teach/learn:

Ra, 48:3 Wrote:Questioner: Thank you. If you, Ra, as an individualized entity were incarnate on Earth now with full awareness and memory of what you know now, what would be your objective at this time on Earth as far as activities are concerned?

Ra: I am Ra. The query suggests that which has been learned to be impractical. However, were we to again be naïve enough to think that our physical presence was any more effective than that love/light we send your peoples and the treasure of this contact, we would do as we did do. We would be, and we would offer our selves as teach/learners.

And they would teach by *showing*:

4:19 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. We are not at this time incarnate among your peoples; thus, we can guide and attempt to specify, but we cannot, by example, show. This is an handicap.
At the end of 2011, I had experienced a "tunnel travel" for about a few minutes. I never saw something like that before. I felt clearly the rise of vibration.

My question is, is the "Gateway to intelligent infinity" really a gateway?
(08-23-2012, 03:47 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]And they would teach by *showing*:

4:19 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. We are not at this time incarnate among your peoples; thus, we can guide and attempt to specify, but we cannot, by example, show. This is an handicap.

Does this mean that all of Ra is in time/space (not incarnate), or that they are just not incarnate among us? I think the latter. Some of Ra is probably in space/time. That's where the balancing happens.

Cyan

(08-23-2012, 08:12 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Does this mean that all of Ra is in time/space (not incarnate), or that they are just not incarnate among us? I think the latter. Some of Ra is probably in space/time. That's where the balancing happens.

Based on observing several interactions in my life, i'm 99.995% sure that Ra has physical entities on earth 3d that are fully 6d. If that makes sense in the way that i think it does. Its very interesting.

Says right there that they are not allowed to show.
(08-23-2012, 08:15 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]...
Based on observing several interactions in my life, i'm 99.995% sure that Ra has physical entities on earth 3d that are fully 6d. If that makes sense in the way that i think it does. Its very interesting.

Inner Earth maybe...
(08-22-2012, 07:44 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote a rather long (2000 word post) about how i think that Ra is probably not being "all that honest" about their motivation based on what I estimate to be the probable outcomes based on their past actions and cant shake the fact that a 6 million year old planetary scale entity would make such crude first contact mistakes as "hey, i'mma gonna go and play god with the locals"

If Gene Roddenberry can think of it, why cant Ra think of what will happen when they mess with a culture that is by and large not ready.

If you feel it may offend others, feel free to pm. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this!

(08-23-2012, 09:42 AM)Huntress Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2012, 07:44 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote a rather long (2000 word post) about how i think that Ra is probably not being "all that honest" about their motivation based on what I estimate to be the probable outcomes based on their past actions and cant shake the fact that a 6 million year old planetary scale entity would make such crude first contact mistakes as "hey, i'mma gonna go and play god with the locals"

If you feel it may offend others, feel free to pm. I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this!
Too late, feline removed from the non-rigid container: http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...0#pid94990

Thanks!
(08-23-2012, 09:55 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]...feline removed from the non-rigid container...

lol BigSmile
Pages: 1 2