Bring4th

Full Version: Question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

I've been building a theory of the spiritual/physical surroundings around earth as a metaphysical bubble in space and the various positions, locations and compositions of the groups within and based on that though not going into that, is my theory of what Ra actually is, how it ties into christianity and through that into the matter/madre concept and eventually into the shadowself, and why we are, as a common group, both channeling and creating the entity as we go along. How such an entity may grow and envelope those that wish it into existence by channeling it and how all of this can be tied to larger theory of how everything exists within a single pointed mind that is actually fundementally against the raising of the densities and struggles as much as is possible to resist it. And why its a good thing.

Such a theory would be in almost exact polar opposition of what Ra represents and i would hope to post such a theory here tomorrow for evaluation and judge my possible interest in participating in homecoming this year based on the thread activity.

My theory is based on extensive hallusinogenic use and research, meticilous notes and a very VERY good memory for these things and a calm calculating mind that tries its best to always take as much of what i see with me back to reality intellectually and analyze it in reality first and only then return in hallusinogenic use per thought area/style.

My opinion is that such a theory would be interesting but due to its nature i'm making doublesure so i dont get moved or deleted.

So.

I'm going to go to bed now, may i post a theory in this thread tomorrow where i try to explain how i conceptualize Ra as a entity, what its goals are, why it channels to you, what it is trying to accomplish by teaching others through you to channel and what the eventual result will be if Ra is accepted as a channel. or, is such speculative material off limits?
Just get on with it.
Sounds fine to me.
Do it, may I ask what substances you have been taking?

Cyan

(08-22-2012, 09:56 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Do it, may I ask what substances you have been taking?

I'm having a hard time convincing myself to post it as it is at points, hilariously disorganized but i feel i shouldnt touch it in any way. SO i prefer to post 2 tomorrow, this one and my clarification attempt on it at the same time as to avoid anyone blowing a blood vessel in their brain over this.

Not so much about the substance as the intent with the substance but i prefer not to post lists online Smile

Edit: ach, here goes. HEres to hoping i dont get killed by an orion assasin for this Wink

Thoughts on the following.

Lucifer = entity following the idea of "be the first/bravest to expand into unexplored ideas (scientists, metaphysicists and so on) represents the idea of "competition"

Ra = Mostly a Lucifer aligned / working with entity or group of entities that seek to evolve humanity to "higher density /more energetic forms of expression/more freedom of movement".

Earth = A singular Ego experience that is actually reflected through a form of supremely complex mirrors / lenses to give the impression of an actual 3 dimensional reality when in actuality a layer of reality where all simply floats between 2 "mirrors" and the reflective pattern there in is what creates the "earth" that we experience now.

Creation = Light cone that pushes away from center (increasing complexity (1 becomes 2)

Destruction = Light cone that draws towards the center (reducing complexity, 2 become 1)

STO is "cool yourself enough so to fall into bose-einstein condensate state"

STS is "heat yourself up enough while preventing explosion to form into a singularity and be a single point (singular) when you get to the surrounding of white with infinite time (death)."

Both are just approaches to deal with what happens when you die which is the merging of both sides and the realization that since you are now the ultimate creator/god due to the nature of the singular existence you have. You can create a life that continues just after your last death with the exception that no one has any memory of you dying. Then remove your memory and continue to play as if nothing had happened.

Your brain works as individual points in a "multidimensional" space with connectors between them through which a electrical surge jumps from one to the next.

The jump back and forth is dopamine.
The jump width is serotonin.

When your serotonin caps out your signal can no longer "leap" anywhere for the duration of the serotonin increase and you are temporarily suspended in a state similar to death without dying (hallucination out of body).

When in that state what you observe is simply the echo of your singular point, no more true or untrue than what you observe now, it simply lacks all momentum.

Enough work with the filters through displined self application will show you that the people that you think are people, are the collections of the probability patterns of the lenses that you too have access to.

The people you see are the reaction patterns your higher self generates for you based on your emotional states and they are, as such, non real. But work while within the illusion (belief) in the reality of the observable universe. Because the observable universe is built from the serotonin (which is width) and dopamine (how much you put into it) and direction (Where you direct the impulse).

These 3 together form the basic control of your mind (how wide (accepting)) is your pattern, how intense is it (how much work goes into its maintenance) and the one that is inferred from the 2.

Depending on where in your network you direct the signal and with what angle, you will start to see entities around you slowly change to match with the area you are directing your thoughts to. But the actuality is that they may or may not be actual people that you observe (independent actors) and may, in fact, be pre-positioned mirror like surfaces.

So.

If you are aware that you are in your memory, you see the people as floating responsive mirrors in your memory. (The scene is usually the images /stuff associated with the memory, visualized as a image that tends to adjust as you think of it, thus the fuzziness of memory)

If you are unaware it is indistinguishable from reality (dream/reality/memory)

The idea between shamanistic states is to calculate the position (Relatively speaking) in your personal frame of reference (subjective truth) for the universal truth (That it’s all about the frame of reference) that you wish to access and then reduce your personal frame of reference as much as possible and get a "link" with a version of your future self that wants to share information along the "if I decide to remain on this point" and then you have to do the math and see how your future self would talk to your present self as a future entity (same as it’s all just one god represented as masculine and femine its also actually just you and your "future self" in a way. thought not exactly but close.) and why such a entity would wish to be contacted.

AS the contact grows stronger the entity starts to spread its tendrils along your associative network and refer to things in your language as common points of conceptualization. That i a fancy way of saying "you two work out a common language telepathically"

Once that clicks, you have to sort through all the channeled info and see if its good or bad, based on your current assumptions and presumptions.

The success of the whole process depends on the ability, quality and the balance of the assumptions and presumptions.

That is to say.

You may read the following right:

"I have a banana"

But without a context you will have no way of actually seeing what it means.

And even if you have the context you have to assume that it is the same that I use.

Until you channel enough and you realize that when you talk to someone else that they too, can be "channeled" into, the same way as you have been channeled into (or is Ra fundamentally different than "6th D or 8th D wanderers).

And you are very quickly wrapped inside a singular existence of seeing everyone as god and yourself as god.

That is to say.

You are quickly inside a black hole looking at the infinitely distant event horizon which only reflects your own light back. trying to "grow" towards that nothingness by focusing on "feeling warm and good inside by sitting still and shutting out the external"

Especially by focusing on gaining power (new density) or (healing/visualization/channeling/misc abilities) and closing out externals and listening to the heart (which as you should now understand is a future-past-present channeled phenomena based on your associations at that moment, the longer it has to be "uncontrolled" the more real it feels. Once it has been controlled for a period of time reality no longer feels real and you go deeper into the "inner material".

So. Lets recap.

Channeling Lucifer

Purpose for channeling is to inform mankind of the law of all is singular.

Purpose of taught material is to lead into the formation of a black hole. (Logical conclusion I’m fairly sure but it’s possible that I am mistaken)

Purpose of the material is to create the conditions/beliefs or support the condition/belief that the world will end on a pre-determined physical date (Between now and X is harvest)

Core of the belief in the material seems to be that this is not paradise and that paradise is something that is sought for, or looked for. (Belief in cyclical time or linear time but certainly not non-linear time) (Strong emphasis on salvation ideology presented in the "We get to date X and space brother Y will beam us up on a flying dominos") (One of the biggest debates on this forum being if everyone dies on 2012 when the planet becomes "unsustainable for 3rd D" or if the harvest is gradual)

This all points, in my view, more and more towards an entity that is less advanced than a "highly advanced average esoterically interested random person") in modern days. Which for the time of the channeling was probably significantly better considering esoteric spread due to free exchange of ideas and that’s natural evolution towards pantheism/polytheism/humanism/hin-bud-Taoism. (The more open a community is, the more humanists and minor sects it usually has, the more closed it is the less the number of religions in its total population, variety as a measurement of internal consistency and homogeneity)

Why does Ra seem like this to me lately?

Mostly because I believe that what Ra is doing is that he/she is taking a truth he/she knows to be true but not relevant in the least to anything younger than "epochially epically old" and using the information by careful and deliberate spread to induce negative outcomes on purpose.

To compare.

The one nail on the whole of the Ra's argument is that their actions in Egypt and other... areas.... resulted in a bad result by accident.

Let’s do some. I know. MATH!

Lets be friendly and just assume moores law in return for computer power ad infinity and abstract human brain power into cpu brain power with a 100.000 in favor of human brain over cpu megaflop.

doubling at 18 months

Ra is 6 million years old or what? How much power are we talking about here(someone want to do the math? I think 600 years at this rate and we hit the size of the whole universe in plank scale transistors with plank scale particles) to run a kvazillion simulations of the first interactions before actually committing to one, or are we above using electricity to simulate stuff? Build a computer the size of the moon and simulate how the humans react when you go teaching them to build mountains of dirt on that thing and see what happens. If you can’t figure out on your own, time jump to 21st century and abduct like 20 computer gaming nerds to do it with you! (hint hint)

Okay, so:

Right now, all human with any experience in science knows, that you don’t go interacting with more primitive cultures because if you do, they'll start to imitate you because imitation is the source of all experience (try to disprove this if you dare!)

Humans discovered this sometime in the mid to late 20th century. Ra is what, millions of years old? And he/she had no clue that interacting with people living in mud huts by teaching them to suddenly build stuff hundreds if not thousands of years more advanced than anything they could think of and then wonder why they were revered to as gods. And then, they leave.

Leaving their mess behind for humanity to wonder at.

"Okay, so, there were aliens here, they helped us do something, and then they vanished, how do we get people to understand this when they can’t even put 1+1 yet"

"what’s 1" would be the answer at that point.

Reading the Ra dialogue about how he et al walk around in Egypt and instruct the pyramid builders and the subsequent collapse of Egypt is, sad.

It becomes tragic when you realize that the only thing you have to go on, is that the entity isn’t lying.

Lets recap a second time.

1. We are all a single point.
2. No matter what you do, that is reflect back to you at the moment of death. Understanding this is the same as death if you have no possibility of not understanding it(knowledge that you are alone is the same as the knowledge that all others are dead)
3. You must seek to turn within and block out all external signals when you serve god.
4. Eventual goal is turning into a creature that is so far in evolution that it has trouble understanding that mimicry through actions is much more powerful than mimicry through words.
5. Along a goal of all of creation being squeezed into a single point so that a new creation could be started.

The closing point of my argument as this whole case is this.

IF we all ascend to the end anyway.
and
Time in the metaphysical business means nothing beyond 4th.
then
Why does an entity outside of time care about how "much time" it takes for us to grow?

Why the rush for what we accept is death when the only outcome of that, in the grand scale, is a new beginning.

Why not instead simply attempt to slow down time at this moment by becoming less into this moment by cooling down and spreading as a wave over a larger idea. Instead of aiming for the heat (fastness of reaction) and black hole. Aim for the cold (slowness thus complexity as more individual components between your output and the data return to you).

---

Tl;dr

I'm unsure about this but it feels like the Ra approach to the question of existence is fundamentally wrong as it is a machinery side view when the machinery aspect will be made clear upon death as long as the person in question has enough common sense to sit down and just ask for the info/listen for the answer.

Crux of the matter seems to be this:

You can and are meant to make value judgements if you feel like it (if something displeases you) because the universe is a single reflective reactive sphere around you and as such it seeks to at all times please you as best possible. Aka: The universe has no ego to offend.

Good read Cyan, I think Ra is what you make Ra depending on your current view. I tend to view a lot of what he describes about the past to be unimportant, it is what I can use and resonates now that I take notice of.

A lot of what you described struck a note with me and reminded me of similar thoughts or ways of looking at it when I was on LSD. The dopamine/serotonin analogy is quite interesting to.
Cyan your post contains a lot of interesting concepts and sentences that will take much time for me to digest fully, but in the meantime, I have two thoughts:

1) Re: Ra's motivation: As a person who has always been naturally caring, I find that I too have a desire to help others find spiritual meaning in their life after I awoke. The urge is strong. Q'uo spoke of it as well. And it certainly has made me do things that were unwise and probably did not help others awaken but instead annoyed them. And if the third density is any example, perhaps the perfection required to graduate even higher densities is not so significant - if third density STO is a "mere" 51% STO, perhaps graduating from the 5th density requires a balance of wisdom that is "usually" right, but not necessarily right all the time. I believe the combination of anawakened, 6th density entity, with a strong desire to serve others, along with a 5th density graduation that perhaps only requires wisdom of 51% of being correct (or something less than say 85%) may give rise to the walk on earth in God form phenomena. And while certainly Gene predicted the whole folly of Gods walking on Earth, a common theme in most of the Ra/Q'uo channeled material is that beings incarnating into Earth, despite prior knowledge of the strength of the veil and the forgetting, seem to consistently underestimate the effect it will have on them personally. These combined factors seem to account for the Ra mistake.

2) My intuition tells me that your stream of thought is on to something regarding the nature of the universe. I feel as if we are all holograms of the Creator that are slip-streaming through an infinite number of timelines and that each of us has a parallel version in an alternate dimension playing out an alternate reality. I have an intuitive feeling that in this way, all densities, octaves, and the past present and future are interconnected. It is only by "awakening" that you solidify your octave perhaps...I don't know, but I agree with some of your sentiments that I believe we manifest our reality - both relative reality and I think at some level "ultimate" reality.
I applaud your post Cyan. Though I will admit I've had several beers throughout the day and am fatigued from multiple fantasy football mock-drafts and a session of the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. I will re-read your post tomorrow, because, like xise said, it'll take a little time for me to digest everything you said. However I did just come across something to note, since I just yesterday was speaking about Terrance McKenna's timewave zero. If you've ever seen the graph, the change up and down is referred to as novelty, and across 4 numbersets of algorithm that is based off of the I Ching, etc. they all end on 12/21/12, the zero point, where novelty is so complex that, perhaps, the force of habit is overcome by the force of infinite possibility, or conscious awareness, the freedom to create.

if you listen to this video from 1:30 on, he talks about the universe producing complexities, and that we feel the complexity growing upon itself through social organization, etc. until a point where the rapid rate of change becomes itself. to me this sounds like prosperity and infinity.

just to posit, perhaps time/space is the cooling, and space/time is the heating. Where, maybe, from their side of things, they're trying to relax from total ecstasy, where we strive to achieve it. Maybe that is a reason we incarnate, and desire to incarnate. To forget. And yet simultaneously, we come here to build, to work, to achieve something that is like bringing heaven to earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN8jfFebNH8
I think Ra intervened as the group knew this was experimental for the souls who would come here (the karmic ones as the majority) and that our progress would be rather slow. Perhaps Ra even foresaw the possibility vortex of the harvest, before their interference, and wanted to quicken things up for us or set it in a direction of possible STO.

I'm inclined to wonder if Ra's part in anything even matters, to me it seems as important as your view on Ra dispensing a machinery side of existence.

Your statements about the universe are more interesting. Smile

Cyan

(08-23-2012, 01:29 AM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]I applaud your post Cyan. Though I will admit I've had several beers throughout the day and am fatigued from multiple fantasy football mock-drafts and a session of the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. I will re-read your post tomorrow, because, like xise said, it'll take a little time for me to digest everything you said. However I did just come across something to note, since I just yesterday was speaking about Terrance McKenna's timewave zero. If you've ever seen the graph, the change up and down is referred to as novelty, and across 4 numbersets of algorithm that is based off of the I Ching, etc. they all end on 12/21/12, the zero point, where novelty is so complex that, perhaps, the force of habit is overcome by the force of infinite possibility, or conscious awareness, the freedom to create.

if you listen to this video from 1:30 on, he talks about the universe producing complexities, and that we feel the complexity growing upon itself through social organization, etc. until a point where the rapid rate of change becomes itself. to me this sounds like prosperity and infinity.

just to posit, perhaps time/space is the cooling, and space/time is the heating. Where, maybe, from their side of things, they're trying to relax from total ecstasy, where we strive to achieve it. Maybe that is a reason we incarnate, and desire to incarnate. To forget. And yet simultaneously, we come here to build, to work, to achieve something that is like bringing heaven to earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN8jfFebNH8

Far as I understand.

STS and STO are arrows of time pointing either towards time/space or space/time and from that simpleness your metaphor you might be accurate. But remember that the whole of your being has to be "as much in" time/space as space/time to create the illusion of the third (the soul) (made from that which lacks in both, that is to say, from the weight that is lacking on one feet the weight that is on the other can be extrapolated if the weight of the whole is known. And from that, communication is possible between paraller realities.

So imagine your soul standing on two feet.

One is called "cooling" and is called "heating" and Ra material seems to encourage heating in most of its points. The outcome of heating is the same as if you accelerate a photon "faster" (assume that you could have a photon that is stationary or near stationary and accelerating is the same as removing that which slows down)

If you view the universe as a hologram around you and the end of time as a point of bright white light, the beginning of time as a point of bright white light, and the photon moving at a speed of light you will see that if you slow it down its perspective of its "event horizon" that is, how far it will be able to travel, is no longer the size of the whole universe, and since speeding to faster than light would create all kinds of weird time paradoxes once a photon had heated up significantly it loses the ability to perceive its surroundings because the background comes closer.

Think of it like this.

If you are at rest then the background of the universe is the background radiation, which is anywhere between "too darn far" or "actually really close" depending on how you view it.

As you speed up, the background draws closer due to you having a slower understanding of relative time. Once you speed up to maximum the wall hits you as you are now in all time no space (nowhere to move but infinite time in which to move).

It looks faintly similar to a ball of nothingness from which upside down triangles emerge (pyramid top touching the center) and from the base a individuality is born.

Look at it like this.

In the center we have a point of infinite unity and infinite energy and infinite time and so on.

Once we expand from that, as a conciousness. We expand in layers from the center out.

Innermost is "okay, lets get an agreement between us photons in this layer of reality about what the general rules are" (physical universe)

Second is "okay, so these are the rules for our observable physical universe, try to mutate and develop enough so that you produce an interesting soul receptible for individual groups of photons that are called "souls"" (Soul arises from the internal dialogue between potential timelines in "time") (the doubt and hesitation is the result of two of your emotional states discussing which way to go).

Third is "Once a good body is established for the purposes of individual evolution, then any photon or groups of photons can incarnate based on a kind of group approval/timelessness." You can always incarnate but you cant always incarnate into the group (relative pov that you want) because the members have individual viewpoints due to the separation of their "cloudyness" from the other persons "cloudyness".

Fourth is "the state where we have evolved to a point where we understand all the societal, cultural and enviromental groupings that all of this body complex (matter from previous 3 unified choices that are common to all forms on this planet) have been tried at least once by everyone incarnated here. and the proceeding time from that moment until the moment when all entities in the soul group have found the best possible fit/match for their vibrations in all possible societal/cultural/enviromental groupings" (confederation / orion is one good example of this layer of work)

Fifth is "So, everyone has found their perfect place, we have figured out what society is and what biology is, so, now we turn inward and ponder"

Sixth is "Getting ready to reincarnate, storing information and concepts and organizing them in new, novel ways. Very close to a black hole externally as for the most part has experienced everything that is imaginable to exist and is moving to the "point of light" in the middle of the tunnel of light which is actually the wall of singular point of light squeezing from ball to flat surfaces to a line of light to a point of light to a state of light"

Imagine it like this if it helps.

Point
Line
Mobius strip
Mobius strip moving in space through its vertical axis (imagine it moving in space sideways compared to how you actually look at it.)

Mobius strip moving sideways in space from which's surface you start to raise up and look around and you see this white point of light somewhere in the distance that everythingness orbits. (mobius strip with sideways movement and the ability for "depth")

Mobius strip moving sideways in space with depth calculating its location based on the location of the center point and the movement towards it as it has a higher energy state and evolution of self aware concepts require evolution towards higher energy state (you use all energy available to grow, if you cant use more, you breed offspring that can until new source of energy is entirely harnessed and stagnation/death begins until a new source is discovered luckily, being inside a black hole (universe that starts ffrom a single point of infinity expanding outwards into illusionary space is a fancy way of saying "if you look at the arrow of time the way its meant to be, we are in a single point") it means that the center point of "god" as well as the outerpoint of "not god" are both infinitely away from where we are now yet still right where we are now. That is the paradox, how can something be infinitely away in both directions if i'm touching it now and for me to not be infinitely long as well. What is infinitely long if not a superstring, and what is inside black holes according to most recent theories, a superstring fluff (calabi-yau manifold)

I hope that offers some insight into how i view Ra and its cosmology?

EDIT: the reason this is so confusing is that there are more than one "inner" directions all as separate as "up" and "down" is for physical understanding. So i'm trying to fluctuate between the mathmathical description of the choices entities make as observed from a top down view from 4th to 3rd as well as a "inside in" view of the 6th to 1th. Both have a "inside" and a "outside" but both have a different" inside" and a "outside". Thats what makes it so difficult to grasp. The depth into your mobius strip is your depth into your life, while the actuality of your depth is the depth towards the center, which is, as always, illusionary. So, what is actually important is the direction in which you fly towards the center that you will not reach because of inflationary pressure (more white light that you can tolerate until you become one with everything, return to a single photon). Its kind of like a deaf person trying to understand heaven as a sound and imagining it accurately but from the wrong direction and when dying being super surprised about the whole thing because they were looking "down" instead of "in".

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmeehe2NR...re=related Found this randomly on youtube.

Edit2: holy heck, what have I been smoking when i realised how the universe works. Oh, thats right... http://youtu.be/jX3iLfcMDCw Here, have a Kitty City by Cyriak. Over and out!

Edit3: back again, that was quick. Does understanding this and not being connected to it but using it as a method of changing myself equal Ra point of view to be 5thD sts? If you step outside of the star* that you are it turns into a singularity and singularity turns into an inner world and planes and mirror reality and a new manifestation of the same principle of the creation of conciousness into the new matrix of mirrors through the same basic energy interactions as before.

It would indicate that the way I think is transitioning from 5thD STS to 6thD STO at or around these lives. Interesting.

Edit4: that which is positive, has as its goal the occupation of all space in and around that which is negative to as much as is possible without the negative harming itself or the positive, causing the positive to withdraw or if harming the self, attempt to intervene as a last resort. Otherwise positive is solely to occupy the space around and use it and react giving the negative as much as is possible.
"Enough work with the filters through displined self application will show you that the people that you think are people, are the collections of the probability patterns of the lenses that you too have access to.

The people you see are the reaction patterns your higher self generates for you based on your emotional states and they are, as such, non real. But work while within the illusion (belief) in the reality of the observable universe. "

Can you elaborate, or maybe simplify this idea? I understand how people in one's dream is really just a reflection of aspects in mind and such, but from what I can tell, you're saying that this 3D reality is like that as well? That there isn't anyone else but yourself, and everyone else is just another self-generated image. I once pondered this idea after seeing Inception, however, if that were the basis of this experience, it would literally be damnation from God. Furthermore, what is teaching/learning and this desire of Lucifer to awaken us if we are not in actuality people to one another?
What you say Gribbons is quite humbling, about if reality were like Inception. Stuck in the subconscious mind.

I've read before that we are all thought-forms. If indeed everyone else is a self-generated image, as was reality itself, it leads for a lonely existence. Very interesting observation there.
It is, Gemini. It's funny because I actually thought of you when I was typing that because I remember you posting similar thoughts before. I think that's a close of a concept of pure hell as one can get. To be stuck in a sort of lesson-chamber where you're really only learning from your own mind, and there is no real other to contribute or share life with.
I think we both had similar fears in this area. Thankfully we are still here, and able to share our thoughts without being thrown into the loony house. Smile
(09-03-2012, 05:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What you say Gribbons is quite humbling, about if reality were like Inception. Stuck in the subconscious mind.

I've read before that we are all thought-forms. If indeed everyone else is a self-generated image, as was reality itself, it leads for a lonely existence. Very interesting observation there.

Quote:Ra: Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

As you can see from this Ra quote, there is no material. It is all an illusion that is taking place in consciousness. Physicality is simply a dream -- a tangible expression or manifestation of that intangible consciousness. An inverted reflection, if you will. We understand, or come to know, that which we are through that which we are not. Thus, the excursion into illusion. Consciousness is engaged, eternally, in the act or process of knowing itself.

I completely agree with the concept that everyone is a reflection. There is only one consciousness, which is looking through an infinite number of eyes -- the eyes of the human, the eyes of the animal, the eyes (I speak metaphorically here) of the bacteria, the eyes of the particle of matter, the eyes of the sun, the eyes of the earth, the eyes of the universe, the eyes of the insect, the eyes of the logos. It is not that just everyone else is a self-generated image. Everyone is, including our own personal ego. We all share the same Self. There is one soul, its circumference is nowhere and its center is everywhere. All egos are equally illusory. They are just illusory vessels for that clear-light which is consciousness.

A thought I would like to offer you for your consideration: loneliness is a negative state, which arises from a perception of separation. *ALL* negativity, and *ALL* resistance, arises from a perception of lack, which can only appear to be so, not actually be so. Separation cannot actually be. Nothingness cannot actually be. Infinite-intelligence, which we are, is also infinite abundance. Infinite substance -- somethingness as opposed to nothingness. There is no lack from that perspective. Whenever you perceive lack, you have perceived an illusion, or in other-words, something that is not what it appears to be. There can be no lack.

The One feels no loneliness, I assure you. That arises from resistance, which is not a part of the One perspective. There is only well being.

The excursion into the illusion of creation is not driven by loneliness, but rather, an infinite desire to know ones self. Because the self is infinite, and ultimately, unquantifiable, it cannot be completely known through material manifestation, which is the realm of the quantifiable, the measurable, the finite. Thus, the knowing of Self, in the realm of manyness, is free to continue in an eternal present. You never "get it done", as it were. And that is a beautiful thing, from a broader perspective. There are infinite expressions, infinite creations, infinite relationships.

The desire to know oneself literally perpetuates creation. And our inability to fully do so necessitates that it will go on forever.
Hi Cyan,

it's great that you consider ideas so deeply. We've had many a chance to converse about them in the chatroom in the past.

the question is, how do these systems of thought change your lived experience? does it give you comfort and solace? does it make sense of your universe?

there is a huna saying that goes something along the lines of: effectiveness is the measure of truth.

how do you test your truths?

Cyan

Observed effect on my living space + time.

Most of these theories seem to generate awareness but not add particular momentum. Mass increasing theories? BigSmile
(09-03-2012, 11:31 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]It is, Gemini. It's funny because I actually thought of you when I was typing that because I remember you posting similar thoughts before. I think that's a close of a concept of pure hell as one can get. To be stuck in a sort of lesson-chamber where you're really only learning from your own mind, and there is no real other to contribute or share life with.
I think we both had similar fears in this area. Thankfully we are still here, and able to share our thoughts without being thrown into the loony house. Smile

That reminds me of this video.