Bring4th

Full Version: Unexpected footage from a GoPro camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guy documenting fishing trip gets surprise:
Gotta love dolphins. Each one wanted to get his camera time hehe.
What a beautiful video! I hope I get to dream of being a dolphin tonight!
I used to do a fair amount of offshore fishing, and have had a lot of dolphin moments. They like to ride the bow-shock wave....like surfing, except in the water, not atop it. Dolphins seem to find this to be great fun.

Once a trio of big blue marlins, swimming in chevron formation (like fighter jets) swam right in front of our boat. That was even more special than a dolphin experience.

Flying fish are really neat, too. No matter how many times I've seen them, I'm always amazed...

I remember a beautiful afternoon when we were trolling for tuna out at the Georgetown Hole, about 50 miles off the coast of South Carolina. I was looking out across the stern, and a big sperm whale jumped out of the water and came crashing down, sending out a mountain of spray. There were 10 or 11 boats full of people all trolling in the same spot, and I was the only person who saw the whale. I got on the radio to talk about it and no one believed me! Dodgy

I miss the offshore life.
Why do we show sympathy to a Dolphin and not for a Tuna fish? Bashing it on the head with a club is just barbaric. I am sure if the people in the vieo were bashing a Dolphin on his head no one would really find this video positive at all but quite the opposite.

I dont know, in my opinion those Dolphins look angry and as if they "showed" the men their way away from the area where many Tuna fish can be found. I would even go this far and say that the Dolphins know that the Tuna fish are in danger of extinction as a species.
Don't dolphins eat tuna fish?

RA says that dolphins are indeed 3D creatures as opposed to 2D creatures like a Tuna fish, but that doesn't necessarily take away from your point. If you feel it is your right to eat 2D creatures as a 3D creature, then it is less barbaric. If you feel 2D and 3D hold equal value, then it would be barbaric indeed. I think the correct Law of One answer would be that it is indeed barbaric, but also that barbarian tactics are a portion of 2D consciousness and progression. The vibrations are much lower than what we experience, so for what to us would be torture may be regular catalyst for those creatures...

Beautiful video, by the way... I think they knew what the camera was and thought it would be a nice time for a little 'face time' as someone above stated. I think its a combination of technology progress and the raising of vibrations on the planet that are giving us the opportunity to see such wonderful things Smile
(08-25-2012, 12:45 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]RA says that dolphins are indeed 3D creatures
Where does Ra say this?

this is not a gopro fottage but a computer animation ...:idea: Angel
Um, no, it looks like dolphins.... Why do you think it looks like a computer animation? If it was, it is by far the most realistic computer animation I have ever seen.
It shows tuna being caught from the underwater camera at :45 as well.
He wasn't kidding?
(08-26-2012, 11:19 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]He wasn't kidding?

I've seen some pretty adamant discussion around this video from people who think it is some new CGI technology. Mostly from conspiracy oriented communities...
And what would be the motive of faking such a video ? I think it's cool, but I don't see anything really special. Dolphins can really act like this.
(08-27-2012, 08:37 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]And what would be the motive of faking such a video ? I think it's cool, but I don't see anything really special. Dolphins can really act like this.

Yeah . . . it would take a lot of man hours to create an animation like that . . . for what purpose?
(08-27-2012, 09:58 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2012, 08:37 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]And what would be the motive of faking such a video ? I think it's cool, but I don't see anything really special. Dolphins can really act like this.

Yeah . . . it would take a lot of man hours to create an animation like that . . . for what purpose?

The conspiracy theorists I saw talking about it said that it was a government attempt to see if their new CGI tech was good enough to fool the public RollEyes
And these people use the same type of discernment when they vote, unfortunately for all.
I subscribe to the idea of quite a few conspiracy theories, but not this one in particular. I think this may be reaching a bit too far. For example, I think the Aurora shooting has many hallmarks of outside manipulation, but none of the more recent shootings after that one strike me as conspiracies. I certainly don't look for a conspiracy under every stone I turn over.
(08-25-2012, 06:32 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2012, 12:45 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]RA says that dolphins are indeed 3D creatures
Where does Ra say this?

Sorry, Q'uo. I do that too often. My bad!

link to the q'uo quotes are here: Thread Link