Bring4th

Full Version: My Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found the Ra material in 1983 when I was quite ill; I had been reading Edgar Cayce and the "Law of One" was often mentioned there so the title of the dark blue book caught my eye in the East West bookstore; the material resonated with me and it was simply a pleasure to read those pages. The information was interesting and meaningful, but even more important for me was the way in which it was said: the vibration of the words in those particular sequences is so loving and open. Hungry for the knowledge, i gobbled it up, but I believed that I was receiving much more than knowledge. Reading those passages seemed to expand my heart. [/size][/font]
Welcome! I'm glad the words helped you so much...question though...How does the Law of One move you now?

Godspeed!
Compassion for myself and others and the sacredness of my own initiative are the principal ways the Law of One continues to impact me.